Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can you remove wookie without wiping the whole thing? I deleted it but it still loads.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 17-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Terrarium way better on a firestick than shoebox. Don't think I'll be using kodi much now.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
My sports donkey streams keep going all jerky after about two minutes. Anyone else had this or know a solution?
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Does it work better with VPN?
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
is sports donkey worth a subscription?
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM

lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalNutter View Post
is sports donkey worth a subscription?
Without a doubt
Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Sportsmania stream is dog shit.
Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM
Red and Blue Black Star

asante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sportsdonkey stream is fantastic. Match is crap though
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sports Donkey stream utter toilet again. Utterly bemused as to why.
Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Crystal clear again on donkey for me. Utterly bemused full stop.
Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I really have no idea why it happens. Films are fine.
Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It was absolutely perfect for me again. Very sadly.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM
Red and Blue Black Star

asante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineasante_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Stream was perfect. Not sure if you have a vpn?
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I really have no idea why it happens. Films are fine.
Films download in cache when you're streaming them. There's nothing to download when live streaming so a quick dropout in internet will cause it to buffer and they generally require faster speeds too. Sports Donkey worked fine for me.
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM
Exploring....

If anyone can suggest anything Settings-wise, I'd appreciate it. Have obviously done the Easy Advanced Settings app thing. It's clearly at my end as everyone else has no problems.

I use the new Fire TV wired and using BT.

Last edited by Neil; Yesterday at 07:27 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
If anyone can suggest anything Settings-wise, I'd appreciate it. Have obviously done the Easy Advanced Settings app thing. It's clearly at my end as everyone else has no problems.

I use the new Fire TV wired and using BT.
Which format are you playing it through? (Kodi/Matrix Browser/just through the website?)
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
What speed are you getting Neil?
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Exploring....

29.4 down and 14.1 up. I use Kodi on my 3rd gen Fire TV but also have Perfect Player installed and try to use that where possible.
Old Today, 12:21 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
29.4 down and 14.1 up. I use Kodi on my 3rd gen Fire TV but also have Perfect Player installed and try to use that where possible.

Id do away with perfect player and install matrix browser and mx player and also kodi. Once youve configured them with your username and password you should be all set.