Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-04-2012, 12:26 PM

Lombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Obsessive posters

For me,this is post number 500 and whilst I have been a member since 2005, I didn't start posting untll 2 years ago.

Now, I think that I post a lot. I look at the BBS most days and look at most Forums. Posting this amount still takes some time.

What amazes me is the number of people who post much much more than this. I am going to use Maz as an example who I am sure is a jolly nice chap etc etc but has posted nearly 110,000 posts since 2002 at an average of 31 posts EVERY DAY over that period. There are many others who have this sort of record.

What on earth else do such people do and how is it that so many are motivated to express their opinion on so many issues so obsessively. It's tempting to say that some people ought to get out more but on the other hand, where would I get my lunch time entertainment from while I am at work.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:30 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have too many for my liking, I only used to lurk for the first year or 2. I only post when I a at work and tend to have the BBS open all day in another browser.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
It astonishes me that people continue to think that posting on the BBS takes any time.

It's not about obsession; it's about a brief break if (like me) you perforce spend much of your time writing.

As for 'getting out more' I probably have a more varied, active and busy life than many.

I trust that answers your questions in what is already probably my 5th post of the day. That's another ten seconds of my life wasted.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-04-2012, 12:36 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
That post definitely took you more than ten seconds.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Not sure we can have "perforce".
Old 12-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila
Not sure we can have "perforce".
Perchance we can?
Old 12-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shortly Dave will be along to indicate Maz works from home now and has too much time on his hands..
Old 12-04-2012, 12:42 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
I think I've posted probably too much over the years for sure. I agree with many points the threadstarter makes to be honest!

I does surprise me that some have so much to say about so many different subjects they seem to be so well educated about. almost any subject in the world and some smartass on the bbs will know more about it than anyone or anything!!

Oh and I do love people who claim that their posts never take any time.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:43 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
I was quite obsessed with that one with the tennis bird scratching her @rse. And magic eye pictures, whatever happened to them? I'd spend hours in the Glades trying to work them out as a kid.
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Anyone with more than 10,000 posts is a massive **** IMO

Sluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's the same with texting. My wife gets through more texts in a week than I do in a year! She's was up to something like 100 a day, although now I think she's shifted to BBM-ing but it's basically the same thing.
The point is with all that going on, what else does / can she do all day?
Old 12-04-2012, 12:45 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radders
I think I've posted probably too much over the years for sure. I agree with many points the threadstarter makes to be honest!

I does surprise me that some have so much to say about so many different subjects they seem to be so well educated about. almost any subject in the world and some smartass on the bbs will know more about it than anyone or anything!!

Oh and I do love people who claim that their posts never take any time.

Posting doesn't take much time at all, especially if you type fast and don't bother to spellcheck before hitting submit!
Old 12-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade
Perchance we can?
I think I meant perforce.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluggo
It's the same with texting. My wife gets through more texts in a week than I do in a year! She's was up to something like 100 a day, although now I think she's shifted to BBM-ing but it's basically the same thing.
The point is with all that going on, what else does / can she do all day?
She is playing away, sorry.

Eagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluggo
It's the same with texting. My wife gets through more texts in a week than I do in a year! She's was up to something
To be honest mate it seems like she still is.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
My post per day joined ratio isn't even a fair reflection!

Didn't start posting until about 2009.

I'm not too bothered.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 12-04-2012, 12:47 PM

Eagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farEagle Of Cray stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
She is playing away, sorry.
Bollocks.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Does it actually matter ?
Old 12-04-2012, 12:49 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
It astonishes me that people continue to think that posting on the BBS takes any time.

It's not about obsession; it's about a brief break if (like me) you perforce spend much of your time writing.

As for 'getting out more' I probably have a more varied, active and busy life than many.

I trust that answers your questions in what is already probably my 5th post of the day. That's another ten seconds of my life wasted.
Maz is right - it does not take much to type a few words and it is a break while working.

Quite often you can (silently) discuss things on here that most would frown at during work. Being on the BBS also helps in the art of looking busy too

Perhaps some have more to contribute than others and therefore do post more. I'd rather have Maz posting than not posting.

If someone on here needed help or advice - and I could contribute - I would. I would not think 'oh that's my third post of the day - so that's it'.

We are a dysfunctional community on here with a common bond that is football. It's good to post !
Old 12-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Old School Palace

Pistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is here
it's like rep.............pointless, maybe there are a few threads that the OP misses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Can you imagine the sky commentators making some reference to South Londoners enjoying their day out - cut to a 40 year old in full Palace kit dribbling whilst a mexican wave flies past.
http://www.fishfight.net
http://www.fsf.org.uk/

ST Holder:Block D: Lower Homesdale