Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-03-2013, 10:51 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Why doesn't it count?
Because it's pretty much the same activity as posting on the BBS?
Old 15-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista
Because it's pretty much the same activity as posting on the BBS?
Not really. The build up is much the same, but without the happy ending.

I think we should definitely count cupboard or other enclose space onanism.
Old 15-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler
I have 31,589 but 25,690 of those posts are just answering Maz back...
Anyone with more than 30,000 must be a right saddo
Old 15-03-2013, 11:24 AM

GanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for you
It is more the time spent reading posts than actually writng them, but at the moment it does not seem that this can be quantified. My post count is relatively low. but I still waste a fair amount of time reading other peoples posts.
Old 15-03-2013, 11:29 AM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Indeed.

And of course you continue to make assertions that are completely false. How is it 'restrictive in information, choice, and timing'. There's nobody stopping you going anywhere else if you wish, at any time. I can order washing powder off Amway, which I prefer, or if I feel the need I can go down the road and get it.

Funny how you keep ignoring all the questions I ask you and fallacies I point out in your claims.
Old 15-03-2013, 11:39 AM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So debate the points, not the man. That's the way it should always be.
Old 15-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I would have hoped folk who spend time on this forum would primarily be interested in facts rather than urban myths, but apparently all you can come up with now is a poor attempt at poising the well.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Anyone with more than 30,000 must be a right saddo
Absolutely thank God my posts are as explained plus moderating duties to curb you saddo's.....
Old 15-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler
Absolutely thank God my posts are as explained plus moderating duties to curb you saddo's.....
Full time job in itself!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-03-2013, 02:15 PM

xmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Come off it. A pop onto the BBS is the cyber equivalent of stopping in to my favorite out of town pub to catch up on the local gossip. Sometimes it's fun to get sucked into the nonsense.

Rep me you tools.
Old 15-03-2013, 02:31 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
I could never get away with posting at work, and have little time at weekends so there is limited BBS time for me these days. Everyone is a winner!
Old 15-03-2013, 02:47 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
I would have hoped folk who spend time on this forum would primarily be interested in facts rather than urban myths, but apparently all you can come up with now is a poor attempt at poising the well.
The myth is, inevitably, more interesting than the truth....
Old 15-03-2013, 07:42 PM
thoughtful & kind..

Got any data at all to back that up? Or is it just your belief?
Old 15-03-2013, 10:57 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
My name is mrgins and I am an obsessive poster

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 16-03-2013, 12:05 AM
Alcopop girl from da hood

Seagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againSeagull Eater lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Indeed.

And of course you continue to make assertions that are completely false. How is it 'restrictive in information, choice, and timing'. There's nobody stopping you going anywhere else if you wish, at any time. I can order washing powder off Amway, which I prefer, or if I feel the need I can go down the road and get it.
i can go down the road and call you a troll
Old 16-03-2013, 12:40 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins
You probably think this is a brave admission, but surely it must be fairly low on the list?
Old 16-03-2013, 01:13 AM

CPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo 888
For me,this is post number 500 and whilst I have been a member since 2005, I didn't start posting untll 2 years ago.

Now, I think that I post a lot. I look at the BBS most days and look at most Forums. Posting this amount still takes some time.

What amazes me is the number of people who post much much more than this. I am going to use Maz as an example who I am sure is a jolly nice chap etc etc but has posted nearly 110,000 posts since 2002 at an average of 31 posts EVERY DAY over that period. There are many others who have this sort of record.

What on earth else do such people do and how is it that so many are motivated to express their opinion on so many issues so obsessively. It's tempting to say that some people ought to get out more but on the other hand, where would I get my lunch time entertainment from while I am at work.
Simply, because some posters feel as though their opinion is the only correct one and needs to be heard by others......Maz.
Old 16-03-2013, 01:35 AM

xmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would just like to thank the BBS all the positive and neg rep thrown my way.

You like me. You reelly, really like me.
Old 16-03-2013, 10:50 AM

Lombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins
You have take one day at a time. As long as you haven't had a post today and you don't intend to have a post tomorrow, then you are on your way to a normal life.
Old 16-03-2013, 02:20 PM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
im surprised to see I have over 2,000 posts. doesnt feel like that many. most of it has been complete rubbish as well! time well spent