Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 11-02-2019, 07:41 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by R&B Glazier View Post
Ha ha, finally something Maz and I can agree on.

I was just pointing out that employers within the EU find it easier to employ workers from within the EU rather than from outside of it. I believe there to be a big wide world outside the EU full of very talented potential employees and would like it to be just as easy to employ them.
Which is fine.

We just donít need to leave the EU to make it so.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:42 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
We've always been backward, Insular philistines compared to our EU European cousins for as long as I can remember. If a class were made of the 29 countries England would be in the bottom set for sure.

The rational being ruled by the irrational is Brexit. So which lot are really the dunces?
Old 11-02-2019, 07:44 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Ok. 4 day trip soon. The UK is in the EU when i arrive but out of it when i travel back to Denmark. WTF is going to happen? I have a British passport.

More relevant. I am back for the Huddrsfield game if anyone wants to meet for a beer.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:50 PM
Attending since 1972

R&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR&B Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Which is fine.

We just don’t need to leave the EU to make it so.
We do if we want to make it just as easy but not give every citizen of the World the automatic right to work here.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:54 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Ok. 4 day trip soon. The UK is in the EU when i arrive but out of it when i travel back to Denmark. WTF is going to happen? I have a British passport.

More relevant. I am back for the Huddrsfield game if anyone wants to meet for a beer.
Mentioned this To view the link you have to Register or Login- I don't think we going to risk it, but if we do will let you know

(looking at the Brighton or Spuds game instead)
Old 11-02-2019, 07:57 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
We do if we want to make it just as easy but not give every citizen of the World the automatic right to work here.
Not true. We've always had the tools available to make entering the UK much more difficult. Successive governments have simply chosen not to use them.

Last edited by Stellavista; 11-02-2019 at 08:02 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
I thought non EU immigration was much higher than from EU?

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 11-02-2019, 08:22 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:

I was just pointing out that employers within the EU find it easier to employ workers from within the EU rather than from outside of it. I believe there to be a big wide world outside the EU full of very talented potential employees and would like it to be just as easy to employ them.
Being part of EU, one can work and live in 28 countries which I like....but your second point is moot, as I do understand we have some visa restrictions in this country to prevent that from happening.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:27 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
I am curious, what is the point you trying to make?
Old 11-02-2019, 08:53 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
I thought non EU immigration was much higher than from EU?
It is.

And the group most discriminated against by the HO are Commonwealth spouses.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:02 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
How many have you actually gone and worked in? How many will you be refused to work in if you need the skills they require?
Why would they give our workers access if we're not reciprocating?
Old 11-02-2019, 10:05 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Over the cliff we go: To view the link you have to Register or Login

The Tory party comes first, the country second. Hold on to power at all costs, even if it means governing a smoking pile of ashes.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:16 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Young Gavin Williamson is shaping up to be a spectacular bellend. He'll fit right in.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:22 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random* View Post
Over the cliff we go: To view the link you have to Register or Login

The Tory party comes first, the country second. Hold on to power at all costs, even if it means governing a smoking pile of ashes.
I donít know if I believe the article. But that could be because I maybe donít understand how someone could put the future of their party before the future of the country.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-02-2019, 11:02 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I donít know if I believe the article. But that could be because I maybe donít understand how someone could put the future of their party before the future of the country.
Really?
Old 11-02-2019, 11:03 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:

Visas of non-EU workers is UK government policy and nothing to do with the EU?
Old 11-02-2019, 11:11 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:

You want to leave the biggest trading group on the planet because you don’t like home office policy on immigration?

Ah ok

Also you mentioned Norway was fairer than us. Care to explain how considering the have FOM and they are in schengen?
Old 11-02-2019, 11:17 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
You want to leave the biggest trading group on the planet because you donít like home office policy on immigration?

Ah ok

Also you mentioned Norway was fairer than us. Care to explain how considering the have FOM and they are in schengen?
He also said that Australia is fairer than us. The country that detains refugees indefinitely in squalid conditions on other islands.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:24 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
He also said that Australia is fairer than us. The country that detains refugees indefinitely in squalid conditions on other islands.
Yeah but, yeah but ... they don’t have enough points. 11 year old kids lack definable skill sets to qualify through the points system so yeah but, yeah but.

I am still intrigued how a nation which allows schengen and fom has a fairer system than ours though ...
Old 11-02-2019, 11:46 PM

Jonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And while we are on about this, Canada does have an immigration steam that is based on points awarded for education and job skills. But it has plenty of other immigration streams that aren't.

Last edited by Jonboy; 11-02-2019 at 11:59 PM. Reason: SPAG failure