Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 11-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Dog rough football that

I like this young man, because, when he came out
He came out wit the phrase, he went from ashy to classy
Old 11-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
So glad the engerlan' fans have also been entertained, even though world beaters, like Jordan, weren't gracing midfield.

It was exquisite. Ecstatic in its dullness. A resolute performance.

If palace played like that, we'd be midtable.

Tuesday will be a monster.

Coybig.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 11-11-2017, 10:12 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The fact that Jordon Henderson is more talented than any Irish player bar maybe Coleman says it all really.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:13 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
The fact that Jordon Henderson is more talented than any Irish player bar maybe Coleman says it all really.
true dat

I like this young man, because, when he came out
He came out wit the phrase, he went from ashy to classy
Old 11-11-2017, 10:17 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 11-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Pure Codology

Séamus Coleman is way better than Katie Price.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 11-11-2017, 10:20 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
I’d rather see Ireland do well than England as I’ve got Irish family and as a team they’re more admirable in their hard working, strong unit style of play, instead of Engerland’s collection of prima donnas. Fairly apathetic about both at the end of the day though, if it doesn’t involve a palace player I’m neutral.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:24 PM

CPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Come on Ireland

Low lie, The Fields Of Athenry
Where once we watched the small free birds fly
Our love was on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing,
Its so lonely round the Fields of Athenry
Old 11-11-2017, 10:25 PM

CPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I’d rather see Ireland do well than England as I’ve got Irish family and as a team they’re more admirable in their hard working, strong unit style of play, instead of Engerland’s collection of prima donnas. Fairly apathetic about both at the end of the day though, if it doesn’t involve a palace player I’m neutral.
Well said and TRUE
Old 11-11-2017, 10:25 PM

Good Shipp has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Good Shipp has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Good Shipp has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Good Shipp has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Good Shipp has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Good Shipp has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Good Shipp has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Good Shipp has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Good Shipp has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Good Shipp has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Good Shipp has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Middlesboro
Middlesboro
Brighton
Newcastle
Burnley
Bournemouth
Bristol City
Burnley
Burnley
West Brom
Nottm Forest

Up against

Leicester
Copenhagen
Sevilla
Brentford
Udinese
Tottenham
Copenhagen
Werder Bremen
Atalanta
Feyenoord
Celta Vigo

Definitely very pleased with our performance tonight and if we qualify for the World Cup it will be a brilliant achievement and I won't give a damn about what some people say about our football. This Irish side knows its limitations and plays to its strengths, a pity Palace have not done so thus far this season.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:29 PM

Great to see so many Irish/Palace fans
I love you all
Old 11-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Good result that. Just need a final push.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ireland play for one another. Doubt MON even needs to give a team talk.Can see them going through even if Denmark have an away goal. Ireland are mentally very tough and turn up when they need a win.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:06 PM

Staines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC 1949 View Post
Low lie, The Fields Of Athenry
Where once we watched the small free birds fly
Our love was on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing,
Its so lonely round the Fields of Athenry
Now they've built the M6.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:35 PM
Pure Codology

It should also be noted that we weren't slapping the ball around like over-excited seals in the area of the occupied six counties.

Just one more thing that can't be blamed on the Barnier...

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 11-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Séamus Coleman is way better than Katie Price.
I consider myself a red blooded male, but I think I'd rather shag Seamus
Old 12-11-2017, 06:06 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Shipp View Post
Middlesboro
Middlesboro
Brighton
Newcastle
Burnley
Bournemouth
Bristol City
Burnley
Burnley
West Brom
Nottm Forest

Up against

Leicester
Copenhagen
Sevilla
Brentford
Udinese
Tottenham
Copenhagen
Werder Bremen
Atalanta
Feyenoord
Celta Vigo

Definitely very pleased with our performance tonight and if we qualify for the World Cup it will be a brilliant achievement and I won't give a damn about what some people say about our football. This Irish side knows its limitations and plays to its strengths, a pity Palace have not done so thus far this season.

Why the list of club teams? All that does is show that Ireland parked the bus against a side whom some play in the lower echelons of spain and Germany and the rest (Eriksen and Schmeichel aside) at a level with the Scottish league.

Ireland had mostly premier league players and more on the bench.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:06 AM
Around the Fur

Seba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betray
Sat in the BA lounge at CPH returning after a long week away in Lisbon for 5 night and then straight to Copenhagen for Ireland training, presser, and the match last night.

Ireland did what they had to, they know how to play a match like this. Duffy was brilliant, and fast becoming one of my favourite players in the team (despite being of a Brighton club)

McClean was quieter than usual which was a shame, but the fans certainly weren't! They are great. Same can't be said for the Denmark fans - after a noisy start they got bored and by the end I could hear them really slagging their players!

Nice ground that Parken, steep stands, fans close to the pitch.

On to Tuesday. Fingers crossed for a good game. Come 10pm hopefully I'll be booking some Russian lessons.... #COYBIG
Old 14-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Got a good feeling. Not usually a good sign!
Old 14-11-2017, 12:45 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Come on Denmark