Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-04-2017, 04:11 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
saw in papers he'd had a heart attack. Terrible news about someone so young. Good defender and solid pro. Rip UGO
Old 21-04-2017, 04:12 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Being a professional athlete places a lot of stress on the body.

I don't have any statistics to back me up, but I suspect this sort of thing actually happens more to former athletes than to the average person in the street.
was going to post this but thought it inappropriate timing, There's a theory, I'm not sure if it's just pub science, but much like cars have miles on the clock, bodies have miles on the clock.
Old 21-04-2017, 04:42 PM
Hooray For Boobies

#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
R.I.P.

Shocked, I really liked him as a player.

Tragic
Old 21-04-2017, 05:34 PM

desperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sad news

Very likeable player, very likeable man

RIP Ugo
It is five!
Old 21-04-2017, 05:43 PM

silver : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesilver : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesilver : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesilver : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesilver : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesilver : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesilver : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesilver : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesilver : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesilver : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesilver : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Very sad news,so young .RIP
Old 21-04-2017, 05:57 PM
Back in the UK

arabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minearabian eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thoughts with his family. Top player always gave 100% RIP
Old 21-04-2017, 06:24 PM

Scooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
R.I.P - very sad news.

The BBC says cardiac arrest not heart attack, which is important. You can have a cardiac arrest with essentially nothing wrong with the heart, so he doesn't need to have had problem as such. If you look up sudden cardiac arrest you will see it is quite a common way to go over the age of 40 unfortunately :-(
Old 21-04-2017, 06:31 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAki Aki Aki : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Very sad news, Ugo always came across as a top guy.
Old 21-04-2017, 07:28 PM

The Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP. Always seemed like a decent guy and footballers that were comfortably still playing when I was in my twenties shouldn't be dying. It's not right.
Old 21-04-2017, 09:34 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
RIP.
Old 21-04-2017, 10:23 PM
Apache

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Truly shocking, you kinda get the idea that sportsmen have bypassed those things but at his age you suddenly focus on how fragile life is.