Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 05-05-2017, 08:41 PM

wellquickwoody wellquickwoody wellquickwoody wellquickwoody wellquickwoody wellquickwoody wellquickwoody wellquickwoody wellquickwoody wellquickwoody wellquickwoody
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Yep. Brighton fans do it every match.
You do realise that Spoons is pretty much always the away pub, or do you scuttle off down to Seaford with the rest of your has beens?
Old 05-05-2017, 08:44 PM
(P)

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here

As I said this one thinks he is a bit of a lad.
You should be alright if we play you next year the crescent/ Dukeofyork are both shut.Try Clapham .

Last edited by old git; 06-05-2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:04 PM

mpfn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minempfn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minempfn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minempfn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minempfn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minempfn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minempfn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minempfn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minempfn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minempfn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minempfn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellquickwoody View Post
You do realise that Spoons is pretty much always the away pub, or do you scuttle off down to Seaford with the rest of your has beens?
Is that where your name comes from, first hint of a off, and you scarper ?
Old 06-05-2017, 12:16 AM
"We're coming for you!"

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace View Post
Dear me the dictionary corner saddo strikes again.
Carefull, don't call her a "saddo" otherwise she will scream for a mod accusing you of personal attacks like she usualy does

Grande Aigle is an extremely sensitive snowflake with limited capacity. Go easy on her
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!
Old 06-05-2017, 04:32 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Carefull don't call her a "saddo" otherwise she will scream for a mod accusing you of personal attacks like she usualy does

Grande Aigle is an extremely sensitive snowflake with limited capacity. Go easy on her
Good morning you sad Get your facts right sunshine before posting shite! Limited capacity seems much more appropriate to sad ****ers like you who spend most of their sad lives on a rival board spouting garbage. I just point out your VERY limited intelligence and woeful command of the English language...and do you really believe that calling names bothers me one bit?? Then you are even more stupid than I thought. Snowflake? Really? Take look at NSC sunshine to see snowflakes, the whole place is covered in them!

Last edited by grand aigle; 06-05-2017 at 04:40 AM.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:22 AM

thereichstuff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthereichstuff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthereichstuff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthereichstuff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthereichstuff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthereichstuff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthereichstuff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthereichstuff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthereichstuff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthereichstuff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthereichstuff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn View Post
Is that where your name comes from, first hint of a off, and you scarper ?
He covered the distance from the doc to the crescent in record time .
Old 06-05-2017, 07:10 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Carefull, don't call her a "saddo" otherwise she will scream for a mod accusing you of personal attacks like she usualy does

I had no idea Grande Aigle was from the other species.... it all now makes sense now.......... spends her time trying to iron out the imperfections of the men in her life
Old 06-05-2017, 07:53 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I had no idea Grande Aigle was from the other species.... it all now makes sense now.......... spends her time trying to iron out the imperfections of the men in her life
Keep on trying
Makes no difference to me, at least I aint a weed fan! Men in my life? Really , is that the best you can do you mincing queen, you may prefer men but I dont!! You wanna be gay thats fine....! You want a personal attack....ok..Now just **** off and die!
Old 06-05-2017, 07:56 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Keep on trying
Makes no difference to me, at least I aint a weed fan! Men in my life? Really , is that the best you can do you mincing queen, you may prefer men but I dont!! You wanna be gay thats fine....! You want a personal attack....ok..Now just **** off and die!
Old 06-05-2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
great comeback!
Old 06-05-2017, 08:03 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I did see a chap in my local Tesco in Three Bridges this morning, wearing what looked like an official Brighton Premier League 2017/18 T Shirt. And this season has not even finished yet ??!!
Old 06-05-2017, 09:16 PM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I met a Brighton fan at the airport on friday afternoon,(i often bump into him),I think he is their only fan based over here,he had his little flag with him,and his little hat as well,thank heavens he wasnt wearing his tesco bag shirt on or i may have actually pi??ed my self laughing.Oddly enough,the flag had Champions on it,a bit premature.Come on the Geordies.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:39 AM

PhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Villa suddenly my fave team.