Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 20-06-2017, 11:16 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
The mens MOTB match was great. That is all. The winner made sense too because faces with the case never works out well.

Re: last nights Raw. The pulled the trigger on that closing segment waaaaaaaay too soon. They had so much more they could have done with them. The fact they never had the straps before splitting them is criminal.
Old 20-06-2017, 12:34 PM

tsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetsunamiman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The treatment of women's wrestling in the last two days is diabolical.

Agree with the MITB winner. It was a good match. Not sure why they had shinsuke sit out most of it though.
Old 20-06-2017, 07:29 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
The mens MOTB match was great. That is all. The winner made sense too because faces with the case never works out well.

Re: last nights Raw. The pulled the trigger on that closing segment waaaaaaaay too soon. They had so much more they could have done with them. The fact they never had the straps before splitting them is criminal.

I wouldn't say it was 'great'. I don't mind the winner, just a bit disappointed AJ and Owens aren't in the title picture already. Other than Jinders match all the finishes were very underwhelming.

Agree with Raw. They weren't remotely close to becoming stale.
Old 21-06-2017, 12:54 PM

GJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pleased with the men's MITB winner. Decent worker, and believable bad ass persona.
Old 21-06-2017, 05:11 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Women's MITB was a proper farce.

The men's winner is a good call.
Old 21-06-2017, 05:12 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroncpfc View Post
I wouldn't say it was 'great'. I don't mind the winner, just a bit disappointed AJ and Owens aren't in the title picture already. Other than Jinders match all the finishes were very underwhelming.

Agree with Raw. They weren't remotely close to becoming stale.
I have stopped watching RAW now for a long time, only occasional flick, Smackdown sadly is better than RAW
Old 22-06-2017, 09:57 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Mauro Ranallo is gonna be back in WWE and do commentary for NXT. Which, let's be honest, is the best place for him by far.
Old 23-06-2017, 08:16 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Quote:
Mauro Ranallo is gonna be back in WWE and do commentary for NXT. Which, let's be honest, is the best place for him by far.
I read somewhere he will be on Raw????
Old 23-06-2017, 09:22 PM

GJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGJN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wondered where he went. Waaaaay better than Michael Cole.

Bookah is a bit understated as well.
Old 23-06-2017, 10:04 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I read somewhere he will be on Raw????

Nah, officially announced by both him and Trips that he's on NXT, starting tonight at the tapings.
Old 23-06-2017, 10:13 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
I've mentally booked the universal title all the way through to Wrestlemania if anyone cares I can post it here?
Old Yesterday, 12:01 AM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
I've mentally booked the universal title all the way through to Wrestlemania if anyone cares I can post it here?

As long as it starts with Joe accidentally injuring Bork and keeping him out for a year after beating him at that stupidly named PPV, then go ahead...
Old Yesterday, 12:18 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
As long as it starts with Joe accidentally injuring Bork and keeping him out for a year after beating him at that stupidly named PPV, then go ahead...
so

im building to Reigns Vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania

Roman costs Brock the title at GBOF Joe makes Lesnar pass out to the clutch

Heyman says Roman legit concussed Brock and as it wasn't in a match, he is going to sue WWE and Kurt Angle personally for his lost earnings as WWE wont give any time for a Lesnar return, it was GBH, it was assault, it has taken money out of Heyman's pocket and Heyman is mad.

Angle and Heyman come to an agreement but nobody knows the details of it

for the next few months Roman and Joe feud for the belt with Roman never quite managing to beat Joe for whatever reason

This is through to Royal Rumble, where they're having one last showdown

Joe is dominating but Roman is fighting back, Joe lands hard on the floor from a Superman punch, when Brocks music hits and he's inserting himself in the match. Lesnar then beats Roman for the title.

Roman is pissed at Angle and demands a no.1 contenders match with Joe for Wrestlemania, which he gets and Roman beats Joe. (which should be the first time Joe has lost in months but he is still booked strong)

Roman and Lesnar in then set for Mania.

I'd quite like to see a Seth Rollins/Miz feud soon too.