Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post

Glad you've had fun mate, and if I've interpreted that properly (and I hope I have), glad you've been fornicating as well . Holidays, fun, booze and fornication are the only things a man really needs (except maybe Sakho's signature).
Amazing how one can interpret things differently....

I thought he'd just told her to **** off
Old 04-08-2017, 09:56 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

I spent a while trying to decipher it, but because the word 'fun' was used, I went positive. The use of 'serious' gave me pause for thought though.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:03 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I get the impression half of us are away on holiday, Maz, and we're still looking. I'm half way up a mountain, for f*ck's sake!
don't you hate how this bloody club of ours has that hold on us.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:06 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
they've signed three players including salah for 35 million
and the club owners offered him a decent war chest.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:17 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Felt we looked shaky at the back.

We need a leader, a comanding presence, an organiser, and someone with talent.....Sakho!!!!

20 million is a fair price.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:50 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post

We need a leader, a comanding presence, an organiser, and someone with talent.....Sakho!!!!

He is the only player that we know will make a huge difference for sure in our team.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:16 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post

20m is fair. Liverpool dont think so though.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:42 PM

nbrookes knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waynbrookes knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waynbrookes knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waynbrookes knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waynbrookes knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waynbrookes knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waynbrookes knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waynbrookes knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waynbrookes knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waynbrookes knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego waynbrookes knows a pretty little place in southern California, down San Diego way
Just pay the money and get on with it!
I'm getting a little fed up with us bickering over a few pounds here and there. . . .if he's want we need then get him
Old 05-08-2017, 06:46 PM

TheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
A few pounds, lol
Old 05-08-2017, 07:25 PM

Gyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbrookes View Post
Just pay the money and get on with it!
I'm getting a little fed up with us bickering over a few pounds here and there. . . .if he's want we need then get him
I wish it was that easy
I still think we'll sign Sakho though.
Old 05-08-2017, 07:26 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro1780 View Post
I wish it was that easy
I still think we'll sign Sakho though.
I don't
Old 05-08-2017, 08:07 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
I don't
I do.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:47 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
I don't
Old 05-08-2017, 11:13 PM

SmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I do.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:32 PM
Expat Thornton Heathen

Hitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't know.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:44 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

I wondered what his wife made of him expressing his feelings to his partner.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
He is the only player that we know will make a huge difference for sure in our team.
Very true
If he was fully fit tbh you shouldn't bulk at paying 30 mill as in today's pathetic market he's worth at least that imo.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchin Eagle View Post
I don't know.
Old 06-08-2017, 05:34 AM

St.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.Francois : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does anyone know how much longer Sakho is likely to be out for?

I think the injury is one thing that is putting us off as well as Liverpool's stubborness to budge on price.

I think we may well end up with Fosu-mensah or Chambers now though.
Old 06-08-2017, 05:42 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Francois View Post
Does anyone know how much longer Sakho is likely to be out for?

I think the injury is one thing that is putting us off as well as Liverpool's stubborness to budge on price.

I think we may well end up with Fosu-mensah or Chambers now though.
Fosu mensah then Sakho in January is my guess.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Closed Thread