Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-04-2018, 11:13 AM

Cpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
Out of so much that is untrue in this statement, this probably is the most fallacious. No one goes straight to prison, unless there is compelling evidence to refuse them bail. You might spend a day or two in the cells whilst the police investigate - after all someone is dead by your hand - They're right to arrest you on suspicion for the purposes of investigation (and processing your home as a potential crime scene). That's how police procedure works - You get someone under caution, take their statements, process the scene, collect forensic data, witness statements etc.

The man in question here was bailed today. He's not in prison.
You've got an almighty totalitarian thumbprint on your forehead yet sadly you will never be able to see it.

Last edited by Cpfcbob; 05-04-2018 at 11:44 AM.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:28 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Misses Countdown?
And Eggheads.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:34 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I keep a Zulu fighting stick by my bed. And it is for self defence, against my wife.
It's an unusual choice of weapon, i'll give you that.

However, that would be useless against my Mrs, as indeed would a nuclear weapon.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:38 AM
'What's for dinner?'

Max_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
then the law is an ASS
I used to work in a government office which looked at complaints about the judiciary and saw this phrase a lot.

It was invariably used by nutters who actually meant the law didnít work exactly in their favour.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:41 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
So we should have the death penalty back for all crime is what you lot are arguing yes?
Old 05-04-2018, 11:42 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Yes, that is exactly what everybody is saying. Well played.

Though it's irrelevant to Sharkba1t's missus who is seemingly indestructible.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:43 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
It's an unusual choice of weapon, i'll give you that.

However, that would be useless against my Mrs, as indeed would a nuclear weapon.
He doesn't use it as a weapo, its there for the cops to find and examine for clues. His weapon is in his sock draw, full of snooker balls.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:45 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
So we should have the death penalty back for all crime is what you lot are arguing yes?
wrong for what reason?
Old 05-04-2018, 11:49 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
If this is the same crew that have been robbing the big houses in the Chislehurst area recently, then it's going to be linked to Irish travellers. That's who has fallen under the precise microscope of the bar room briefs in the boozers of SE9 anyway.
My mum and dad live just round the corner from the incident and were woken at 1am by the police. Didn't think to tell me and I did wonder when I heard the reports and they weren't answering the phone.

Someone I work with knew the suspect a few years ago and your supposition seems spot on as far as the deceased goes but his accomplice was not.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:54 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
wrong for what reason?
I'm just taking the argument that the guy shouldn't be arrested at all to its logical conclusion, that if you commit any crime, then you should expect to be killed and that its fine to kill people who have tried to steal from you...which is what people were arguing in the moped thread.

It would set a completley dangerous precedent and is pub logic, I'd rather we had a proper investigation and made a decision based on that.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:00 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
I'm just taking the argument that the guy shouldn't be arrested at all to its logical conclusion, that if you commit any crime, then you should expect to be killed and that its fine to kill people who have tried to steal from you...which is what people were arguing in the moped thread.

It would set a completley dangerous precedent and is pub logic, I'd rather we had a proper investigation and made a decision based on that.
But then you would rather see people struggle with heavy shopping bags , not sure your righteousness stands up anymore .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 05-04-2018, 12:01 PM

Stonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I keep a Zulu fighting stick by my bed. And it is for self defence, against my wife.
British WW2 Bayonet.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
But then you would rather see people struggle with heavy shopping bags , not sure your righteousness stands up anymore .
Old 05-04-2018, 12:03 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
British WW2 Bayonet.
Life size cut out of Mullery.

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 05-04-2018, 12:16 PM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
However sympathetic to the home owner he surely has to be initially arrested, the law cannot just ignore the circumstances and say sod it,well done.

I listened to a guy on the radio who stayed up until about two o'clock am helping his wife who was taking a uni exam next day or soon, went to bed and woke to hear bloke breaking into their home with a baseball bat which he actually broke in half doing so.The couple had only recently moved in so had some packing material including timber as big as the bat but decided to lock themselves into their room.

Their laptop including all work for exam was stolen, they later found out that the property had been previously rented by a drug dealer.

My daughters property was also burgled so its not just the loss that you incur in these situations but also the traumatic side effects.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:20 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Pictures on BBC1 of the guy in question with two partly drunk pints of Guinness in his hands. clearly he is the salt of the earth and the police should put him forward for a gallantry medal
Old 05-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Pictures on BBC1 of the guy in question with two partly drunk pints of Guinness in his hands. clearly he is the salt of the earth and the police should put him forward for a gallantry medal
If you judge people by pictures taken with pints then most of the (old school) BBS are suspect.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Giving it

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Are you talking about the pensioner?

EDIT: don't answer, I just Googled it. But I'd might as well point out that for some reason I thought maybe OG was being sarcastic about the dead guy.

Last edited by EryrExile; 05-04-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:39 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Power View Post
I used to work in a government office which looked at complaints about the judiciary and saw this phrase a lot.

It was invariably used by nutters who actually meant the law didn’t work exactly in their favour.
In the favour of truth and justice?

Why should the law continually be skewed in favour of the criminal perpetrators who will try anything, aided by lawyers with no sense of social responsibility but with both eyes on how they can extract the maximum amount of dosh (usually on legal aid) defending what is often the indefensible?

Ok, Mr Expert, how much defence is based on trying to avoid facts by twisting a case based on minutiae of dotting an "i" of crossing a "t"', like that asshole (there goes that phrase again ) Mr Loophole, who will get any 'sleb' off for a fee.

The public do not want to be conned. They want the right criminals to face justice, get their just desserts and not wriggle off. Is that not reasonable??

And, I am perfectly sane, thank you. So, ** ****! (Tirade deleted - I don't go around calling people nutters).

Edit: I see you only picked up on one phrase. Do you disagree with the sentiment of the rest of the post? Do you agree with obscure technicalities holding sway over justice?? I'm not holding my breath to know, btw.

Last edited by davech; 05-04-2018 at 12:46 PM. Reason: See Edit
Old 05-04-2018, 01:12 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Listening just now on the radio, and they say that if you have something like a baseball bat under your bed, and you end up using it, it could be viewed as a premeditated act.

I always had a baseball bat under mine, until an ex girlfriend on moving out nicked it, and would have been prepared to use it if someone had broken into my place, particularly when I had my kids under the same roof.
Baseball bat, a baseball bat in your bedroom you say?