Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-04-2018, 08:48 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
If you genuinely believe this then you shall reap what you sow.
You really are a bit odd.
Old 15-04-2018, 08:54 PM
Slippery as a politician

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:

What does that mean? Who was it in this story that reaped what they sowed, I'm not sure that's in good taste.
Old 15-04-2018, 09:18 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well he did and will be soon having worms for company which is what he deserves. As for child’s cards and memorials as was said why not where he died rather than where he tried to rob. Antagonism is the only reason.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013

Please if you can donate to this, give back some of the joy you have had watching the 'A Palace Minute' series from BUBBS11.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 15-04-2018, 09:24 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
A group of the misunderstood have just been moved on from next to a local kiddies play park.

They took their rubbish with them. An Improvement?

Nope, they threw bags of crap out every few hundreds yards as they left. For 3 miles.

Old 15-04-2018, 11:07 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
A group of the misunderstood have just been moved on from next to a local kiddies play park.

They took their rubbish with them. An Improvement?

Nope, they threw bags of crap out every few hundreds yards as they left. For 3 miles.

Of course they did.
Old 15-04-2018, 11:11 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
You really are a bit odd.
Why? Because I don't agree with you?
Old 16-04-2018, 06:22 AM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why didn't you ask him?
The reason I didnt ask TB as to why you two were sparring was because I felt you'd know the answer.

He posted a widely-reported story about the funeral arrangements and the the cortege route and your response was "Please keep us posted. I personally can't wait for all of your first hand, on site experiences." Instead of debating the issue you had a dig at the poster and he responded in kind.

I had to look back in the thread to see if there was anything that warranted the heavy sarcasm of your post. Couldnt find any.

I wondered if you fundamentally disagreed with TB's viewpoint. But then you did say "The man (burglar) was totally out of order and targeting an old man and his disabled wife was disgusting" - which seems to be TB's attitude as well - so you're both in agreement there, hence the question as to why you were sparring.
Old 16-04-2018, 06:31 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Thanks Holb but I fear you're wasting your time.
Old 16-04-2018, 06:34 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Of course they did.
Is this a sarcastic "of course they did" or a affirmation of the post that you wouldn't expect anything different ?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013

Please if you can donate to this, give back some of the joy you have had watching the 'A Palace Minute' series from BUBBS11.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 16-04-2018, 01:37 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Where did the burgular die? Hospital?
If a child is run over people leave flowers at road side
Palace fan in SE26 murdered near me,people still leave flowers there
I'm not sure they are deliberately antagonising by leaving flowers at pensioners house,thou I wouldn't do it
Old 16-04-2018, 02:19 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A good friend of mine who I saw on Friday lives on that street. 6 doors down from the attempted robbery. Gets hassled constantly by the waiting press, looking for soundbites, and controversial quotes etc. News creation in action. Just says nothing to them.
Old 16-04-2018, 08:50 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
I'm not sure they are deliberately antagonising by leaving flowers at pensioners house,thou I wouldn't do it
Are you actually comparing a child killed in an accident, with a nasty scrote getting his just desserts after attempting to rob and bully an OAP?
Old 16-04-2018, 09:11 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Did you not read this post ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
I'm not going to debate this as if you read the whole of the thread you will have your answer. The tributes have mainly been put there to provoke/antagonise the victim of all this and his neighbours in South Park Crescent. He actually died in Further Green Rd ,where my parents live. They could have just been left on the pavement there.
If you did - you are being rather naive.
Old 16-04-2018, 09:40 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Is this a sarcastic "of course they did" or a affirmation of the post that you wouldn't expect anything different ?
Yes, the response is a bit unclear.

Anyhoo, the good thing about living in a decent area is that the mess has already been cleared. Dumped sat night gone by 12 noon Monday.

It does appear that they tried to take it to the local tip and were turned away due to the new restrictions on how much can be taken to tips. Yet another great idea by those in power. Lets reduce the amount of landfill by restricting what you can take the tip and how often!!!!

However, that does not excuse dumping it as they did.
Old 16-04-2018, 10:09 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Did you not read this post ?

If you did - you are being rather naive.
Sorry I did not see that post,yes then they should've put flowers at further green rd if they felt the need
Old 16-04-2018, 10:18 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Technically he died in Lewisham hospital
Old 19-04-2018, 12:31 AM

Quote:

Anyhoo, the good thing about living in a decent area is that the mess has already been cleared. Dumped sat night gone by 12 noon Monday.

It does appear that they tried to take it to the local tip and were turned away due to the new restrictions on how much can be taken to tips. Yet another great idea by those in power. Lets reduce the amount of landfill by restricting what you can take the tip and how often!!!!

What are you?
Old 19-04-2018, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
What does that mean? Who was it in this story that reaped what they sowed, I'm not sure that's in good taste.
It means exactly what it has always meant.

Do you need a translator?
Old 19-04-2018, 09:07 PM

Quote:
It means exactly what it has always meant.

Do you need a translator?
Looking at most of your posts I think we all need a translator.
Old 19-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:

Another fly-tipping opportunity taken. What a surprise.