Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-04-2018, 02:09 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle View Post
Its a Palace thing.

Love the celebration of the old dear at the front. Not sure what the guy behind her is doing.
Old 16-04-2018, 02:14 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Love the celebration of the old dear at the front. Not sure what the guy behind her is doing.
Looks like the guy on the stairs is sporting a merkin.
Old 16-04-2018, 02:58 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Pretending he had a rattle too.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 16-04-2018, 03:45 PM

GBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not sure if I want Brighton to go down. The matches against them add something to the season, and they're likely points for us. And I don't see them being a team that will skyrocket up the league like Burnley.
Old 17-04-2018, 12:09 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBG_Eagle View Post
Not sure if I want Brighton to go down. The matches against them add something to the season, and they're likely points for us. And I don't see them being a team that will skyrocket up the league like Burnley.
I didn't see Burnley as a team who would fire up the league like Burnley, I didn't see Leicester doing it either.
Old 17-04-2018, 06:05 AM

olly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Oh dearie me
Old 17-04-2018, 06:40 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Brighton can **** off back down the leagues.
We can have a local derby and six points of Millscum next season !
Old 17-04-2018, 07:19 AM

Location: Village of Shepherdswell, which is between Dover and Canterbury.
pots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wanted Brighton promoted so as to get the rivalry going again, but after their pathetic moaning about our fans, they don't understand or warrant a rivalry, so feck em, i wanted stoke to win last night hoping they might catch them.
Old 17-04-2018, 07:38 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pots1970 View Post
I wanted Brighton promoted so as to get the rivalry going again, but after their pathetic moaning about our fans, they don't understand or warrant a rivalry, so feck em, i wanted stoke to win last night hoping they might catch them.
Not sure about the Stoke win, but I wholeheartedly agree. They are totally, to use a word they know very well, tinpot.

I just look at their run in - Spurs, Burnley, Man Utd, Man City and Liverpool - and allow myself a contented little grin ( )
Old 17-04-2018, 05:17 PM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....