Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-01-2005, 08:45 PM

christopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
I did watch Angel Heart the other day. Fantastic. How had I never heard of it until recently?
Old 19-01-2005, 08:46 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Well there you go. Mods please merge.
Old 19-01-2005, 08:46 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by christopher
I did watch Angel Heart the other day. Fantastic. How had I never heard of it until recently?
Yep, atmospheric that. I think I need to watch it again.
Old 19-01-2005, 08:47 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shawn of the Dead - 8/10 Really funny (Any of you want a drink?)
The Day After Tomorrow - 2/10 For some of the effects, but otherwise a waste of 2 hours
Old 19-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Troy - 2/10 Overly long and dull.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 19-01-2005, 08:51 PM

Hi Gooders.

Motorcycle Diaries - 7.5 if you have an interest in South America or Che, probably less if you haven't. I watched it in Spanish and didn't understand much of the dialogue but still enjoyed it.

I have had the misfortune of catching snippets of slasher films bought off the street (not by me I might add). Some films deerve to be pirated, Freddy v Jason, Exorcist 2 - toilet the pair.
Old 19-01-2005, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Thanet Eagle
Troy - 2/10 Overly long and dull.
Agreed though I would probably give it 3.
Old 19-01-2005, 08:54 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wotcha Peter.

I would give Troy at least 5/10 - didn't find it too long and thought that the big scenes were pretty well done.
Old 19-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
Don't listen to this crazy man; Chinatown is one of the best films ever made.
Old 19-01-2005, 09:14 PM

Jonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
The Day After Tomorrow - 2/10 For some of the effects, but otherwise a waste of 2 hours
Bugger, someone's just lent me a DVD of this. I suppose I'll have to watch it.
Old 19-01-2005, 09:15 PM

Tony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Carry On Don't Lose Your Head. I got the DVD in HMV's sale for 3.99, terrific stuff with Sid as Sir Rodney Effing, with two Fs.

Worth watching just for the bit where Joan Sims says: 'My brother, the count.' With the empphasis very much on the last word. And when teh Duc de Pommfritt suggests she meets him in the arbour: 'Oh, I didn't know we were so near the sea.'
Old 19-01-2005, 09:31 PM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by PeterH
Well there you go. Mods please merge.
Oh jeez does it really matter? Is it pedantry in the extreme, let it all wash over you, pretend you're dougal in the magic roundabout!!!!!
Old 19-01-2005, 09:55 PM

christopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally posted by DocSavage
Oh jeez does it really matter? Is it pedantry in the extreme, let it all wash over you, pretend you're dougal in the magic roundabout!!!!!
Yeah, I was only joking bringing it up. Yours has a much snappier title to it Peter
Old 19-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Scribbler

Supa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupa Ol : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Elephant with mouse gyp
Don't listen to this crazy man; Chinatown is one of the best films ever made.
Seconded.
Old 19-01-2005, 11:46 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Final cut 6/10 decent story although seemed to drag a little

The Forgotten 7/10 enjoyed this film

In good company 7/10 Nice film decent storyline plus Scarlett Johansson Is fit as.
Old 19-01-2005, 11:52 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
White Noise 3/10 - Dire.
Old 20-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Million Dollar Baby 8/10 Great film really enjoyed it. Deserved it's golden globe awards.
Old 20-01-2005, 08:44 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by christopher
My favourite movie of all time.
Old 20-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!GUCCI Eagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
The Transporter - 7/10. Surprisingly not bad, but you have to ignore Statham's faux American accent.

Kiss of the Dragon - 7/10. Again, surprisingly good. Jet Lee's fight scenes are always entertaining and Tcheky Karko never disappoints.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 20-01-2005, 10:16 AM
Exiled in Essex

CanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrow
Linsdsay Dawn Mackenzie in Saucy Schoolgirl Saga - 10/10

Top notch, does exactly what it says on the tin