Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 28-11-2005, 01:50 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I liked Dog Soldiers, which was done by the same people, I just though it was a bit lazy

Oh, and it was an accident when that girl stabbed the other one, I thought she was harshly treated.
Old 28-11-2005, 01:55 PM

christopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Lazy?

Meh
Old 28-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Oddjob
I liked Dog Soldiers, which was done by the same people, I just though it was a bit lazy

Oh, and it was an accident when that girl stabbed the other one, I thought she was harshly treated.
'

yes an accident, but she then left her to die.
you'd think she'd try & help!
Old 28-11-2005, 02:01 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceMonkey
'

Yeah, but she seemed to communicate all of this to the other one with just a few ' urrrrrs' and ' arrrrghhs'

It was watchable but I was just left a little dissapointed.
Old 28-11-2005, 02:18 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceMonkey
'

I think once shed sunk that pick-axe type think deep into her mates neck she was pretty beyond help!
Old 28-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
I got round to watching dodgeball last night - thought it was quite good & a "smiley" film!
Old 28-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I watched "Little Shop of Horrors" last night. The musical version with Rick Moranis. Very good.
Old 28-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watched a couple of movies at the weekend.
The polar express – a bit disappointed with this one. I thought it was going to be a funny animation like other recent movies. But this movie starring Tom Hanks was a bit boring.
5/10 not that much for adults in my opinion.

The jacket – a fairly standard thriller, a whodunit about mental hospital abuse, the Gulf War, and time travel..
4/10 didn’t get my full attention.

Vera Drake – had high hopes for this one, as the critics loved it. But didn’t connect that well with the script/actors. Didn’t even get that much sympathy for Vera Drake!
5/10

Battle Royal II – Kind of liked the first one. But this was too similar and repetitive.
3/10.
Bad movie weekend in other words..
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 28-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
I watched "Little Shop of Horrors" last night. The musical version with Rick Moranis. Very good.
because i am a dentist
Old 01-12-2005, 04:34 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Now I know it's an old film but I had never seen it before so last night when the original 'Alfie' started on BBC1 I thought 'let ave a watch'

Whilst his womanising was quite amusing, he did play a completed b*stard in it but scenes of Denholm Elliot as a back street abortionist coming in to sort out his misdemeanors was quite disturbing I thought. Took me a bit by surprise that and it wasn't a nice surprise!!

Good film 8/10 but more disturbing in ways i never imagined. Anyone else think this??
Old 01-12-2005, 08:38 PM

Webb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I rented Elf last night, starring Will Ferrell, to get me in the festive mood, and to give me a laugh as I've been feeling really, really down this week (for reasons I'd rather keep to myself)

I thought the film itself was funny in places, and Ferrell's childlike comedic qualities made the film worth watching, but it did get a little cheesy towards the end.

6/10, but I guess kiddies will like it, and I probably watched it a few weeks too early.

Next up, Bad Santa.
Old 01-12-2005, 08:45 PM

wilf789 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewilf789 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewilf789 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewilf789 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewilf789 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewilf789 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewilf789 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewilf789 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewilf789 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewilf789 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewilf789 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Human Traffic, absolutely top film! Now Old School, boarding house theme movie
Old 01-12-2005, 08:46 PM

Webb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old School's a great film.
Old 01-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Flight Plan - That new Jodie Foster one. It was alright, began to get a bit predictable and tiresome after a while though. Sean Bean was excellent in his role as the pilot and Foster made the best out of her role. Nothing special. One to rent, not to buy. 6/10.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 01-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is here
I've just bought a projector so I have a 100" screen in my spare room. It's dark in their and has loud 5.1 sound. It's a cinema for me and the family

Anyway, opened it with War of the Worlds which I don't think was as bad as people have said. Watching Valient on saturday for the kids - looking forward to it.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:59 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Radders
Now I know it's an old film but I had never seen it before so last night when the original 'Alfie' started on BBC1 I thought 'let ave a watch'

Whilst his womanising was quite amusing, he did play a completed b*stard in it but scenes of Denholm Elliot as a back street abortionist coming in to sort out his misdemeanors was quite disturbing I thought. Took me a bit by surprise that and it wasn't a nice surprise!!

Good film 8/10 but more disturbing in ways i never imagined. Anyone else think this??
Yep. Top twenty film for me this.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:24 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by anti-addick
I've just bought a projector so I have a 100" screen in my spare room. It's dark in their and has loud 5.1 sound. It's a cinema for me and the family

Anyway, opened it with War of the Worlds which I don't think was as bad as people have said. Watching Valient on saturday for the kids - looking forward to it.
I'm watching war of the worlds now, it is dreadful beyond belief.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
I'm watching war of the worlds now, it is dreadful beyond belief.
I might just be the worst film i have seen for years. All i could hear for 2 hours was that little girl screaming. Avoid at all costs !!
Old 02-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Enjoyed Sin City but the last half hour had a somewhat jumbled narrative
Old 02-12-2005, 02:41 PM
bit scummish really

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Enjoyed Sin City but the last half hour had a somewhat jumbled narrative
F**k me, is that Barry Norman under Dave's username??