Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Wellington NZ

TN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsTN16_Eagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
Originally posted by rhiannapaul
here it is finally got the pics from my bro he sent in his story to the angling press last week should be published next week he did mention i helped him land the monster
Bloody hell!
Old 29-05-2006, 07:08 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Nice.

I've just done 36 hours at a local lake and blanked.
Old 29-05-2006, 07:12 PM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
we sank a few after she was safely returned it was like a submarine surfacing the bubbles it blew when it gave up fighting were amazing
Old 29-05-2006, 07:14 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Oooh! a thousand posts. (Mine wasn't, as initially suggested)

Last edited by eagle mart; 29-05-2006 at 07:24 PM.
Old 29-05-2006, 07:16 PM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by eagle mart
Nice.

the old saying you have to be on the bank to blank springs to mind

fishing is like that
Old 30-05-2006, 07:50 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
I came back recently from 8 days on the Brae Water on the Spey after their spring 'tourists'. Plenty of sea trout but only two salmon landed by our party - neither to me.

Again.

Whilst I was away I let a couple of friends fish my rod on the Avon and they had 4 salmon - best 20lbs. Thats twice that has happened to me. Grrrrrrrr.

p.s. Tak. WTF do you want me to do with these reels?
Old 30-05-2006, 01:47 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Having just spent a couple of days with Mr and Mrs Blind I now know a bit more about fishing - I might even start reading this thread. It's all quite fascinating!
Old 30-05-2006, 02:25 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Lizzy
Having just spent a couple of days with Mr and Mrs Blind I now know a bit more about fishing - I might even start reading this thread. It's all quite fascinating!
You probably know more than me now

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 30-05-2006, 02:45 PM
the lovely river mole

jolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Lizzy

And you called me an idiot for going fishing !!!
Old 30-05-2006, 03:03 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningLizzy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
no I just called you an idiot! :-)
Old 30-05-2006, 03:05 PM
the lovely river mole

jolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ah fair point LOL
Old 30-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
When are you coming down fishing next Jolly?
Old 30-05-2006, 03:08 PM
the lovely river mole

Hopefully early in the season nigel is it a good time to come down ?
Old 30-05-2006, 03:50 PM
Dis-Member

Can be. We have plenty of water at the moment and it's coloured up lovely. Downside is I haven't been able to establish where the barbel have shoaled up or whether they have spawned or not yet.
Old 30-05-2006, 09:11 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Eagle

p.s. Tak. WTF do you want me to do with these reels?
Lucy and Mat came over in April, I sent you an email so you could link up with them if you had recieved the replacements. You obvioulsy missed it amongst the junk.

I still want them, next people I know coming over will be in August, I'll get the details to you for shipping. Send me with a pm with how much I owe you and payment details please.

Nearly finished rigging the boat now (again), lots of major work done which includes rod holders for trolling. Kinfg Fish, Carite, Wahoo and Dolphin are all around at the moment. Will post pick when next in the water.
Old 31-05-2006, 12:09 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Tuna are turning up in good numbers. Not had a chance to have a pop at them myself yet, but its only a matter of time.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by eagle mart
Nice.

Make that a total which is now over 60 hours.

Mind you they were spawning. An amazing sight.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Dis-Member

Personally I can't wait for the season to begin in two weeks - me being a traditionalist and all that.

A couple of weeks ago I got persuaded to fish a match between Christchurch and Ringwood drinkers and as it was in the close season I fished it with fly gear. I expected to come last but I only went and won my section and ended up landing the biggest fish of the day. It was a 15lb 5oz carp taken on a #4 7' brook rod with a two pound leader!

Old 05-06-2006, 03:22 PM

bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
20lb 14lb mirror caught while setting up my other rods!! im even poseing in a palace t.shirt
Old 05-06-2006, 03:24 PM

bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?bananaman knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20lb14oz.jpg (714.4 KB, 33 views)