Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Old 13-02-2018, 10:31 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Old 13-02-2018, 10:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
You must etc.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 13-02-2018, 11:14 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
You know I am right in what i say nonetheless You have some very strange and wrong views on what women should want and like to do with their lives. Back off and let them decide.
You never have anything constructive to say. Look at the Brexit thread and how many people have asked you questions. You just troll the bbs. Surely you have something better to do?

That aside you seem to miss the point that it is the employers who have chosen against having show girls. Not posters on here.
Old 13-02-2018, 11:21 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Stop it you will be accused of defending him rather than having enough of the pack mentality of a few who do not seem to understand that they fuel this bullshit.

It puzzles me....If just four people on here who follow his posts relentlessly put Biggins on ignore you would cut his posts in half.
There is probably a point to this. But when you look at the people who have a pop at biggin, they don’t do it generally to others. Even my own fairly robust posts (to put it politely ) aren’t aimed at most people I disagree with. Maz, you, exiled etc I can debate with you all and rarely use insults. Even with strolling I’ve calmed it down with and actually apologised to Heb.

Yet your comments are largely directed at people having a go at him rather than his trolling.
Old 14-02-2018, 12:18 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I've just seen you are simply copying one of Maz's posts. You sad div.
Wind your neck in you fool. It's not unlikely that more than one person sees you as an irrelevance.

Edit: lol and you pos repped me by mistake.

Last edited by rhino_mik; 14-02-2018 at 12:22 AM.
Old 14-02-2018, 12:44 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Tits and bricks? Splendid....
Old 14-02-2018, 05:06 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
Mate, don't underestimate your own contributions on this board.
Old 14-02-2018, 07:27 AM

The Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is here
I'm trying to work out whether the presence of a comely lass in her smalls would genuinely help me decide between two similar brands of belt sander.

I think it probably would, because I'm a terrible empty husk of a human being.

Hope that this helps.
Old 14-02-2018, 07:43 AM
Fear the ghost of Pol Pot

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
................ You just troll the bbs. Surely you have something better to do?
Pot Kettle etc.
Old 14-02-2018, 08:09 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Pot Kettle etc.
Only if you don't understand the meaning of the word "troll". Agree or disagree with him, and it's about 50-50 for me, Cockney always takes on a debate and tries to grow it.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-02-2018, 08:18 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
People want an edge, beauty sells no matter how many of you wring your hands that will always be the case.
I`m not wringing any hands. Beauty sells, beauty is banned so one must assume sales are down in construction. Is this not logical?

Anyway, has anything been actually banned? Sounds like more knicker twisting again from the womens solidarity movement.
Old 14-02-2018, 08:24 AM
Monkey Shadow

simplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Airside Customer Support Consultants will be next..
Old 14-02-2018, 08:43 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I`m not wringing any hands. Beauty sells, beauty is banned so one must assume sales are down in construction. Is this not logical?
No. Completely the opposite. Mainly because it wrongly assumes that sex is the only component of the sales process. I don't think anyone has claimed that.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-02-2018, 10:35 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
If a vendor thinks the best way to attract interest in their product is to surround it with a bevy of scantily clad women then it is likely to be a shit product.
That is just daft and basically wrong.

How about all the marketplaces where there is very little differation between each company’s product and there is a need to stand out from your competitors?

It’s got sod all to do with being a shit product.
Old 14-02-2018, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Norwoodsman View Post
I'm trying to work out whether the presence of a comely lass in her smalls would genuinely help me decide between two similar brands of belt sander.

I think it probably would, because I'm a terrible empty husk of a human being.

Hope that this helps.
made me laugh!
Old 14-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
That is just daft and basically wrong.

How about all the marketplaces where there is very little differation between each company’s product and there is a need to stand out from your competitors?

It’s got sod all to do with being a shit product.
Iirc you are a distributor of fishing equipment and other related type stuff in I am guessing what must be a fairly competitive marketplace.

If sex sells, and your shop has “tackle” in the name, which iirc it does, have you considered the Little Al cock out form of marketing?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-02-2018, 10:59 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Iirc you are a distributor of fishing equipment and other related type stuff in I am guessing what must be a fairly competitive marketplace.

If sex sells, and your shop has “tackle” in the name, which iirc it does, have you considered the Little Al cock out form of marketing?
Adler is baiting you blind
Old 14-02-2018, 11:02 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
With a predominately male customer base, I’m not sure making my customers feel utterly inadequate is the best way to actually increase sales.
Old 14-02-2018, 11:17 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here