Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-02-2018, 04:20 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I doubt if that is any sensible adveriser's intention.

It's not about it making you buy a product, Private Pike, it's about attracting your attention (which is the very first part of making a sale), using a proven technique.
Feck, you've told him now.
We have a date, No single market, No customs union, No FOM, We know the cost (far lower than predicted), Irish happy, Out of CAP, Out of fisheries, Reasonable deal for ex-pats (held up by the EU), FTSE booming, £ back to Brexit $ level, Manufacturing up
Brexit countdown.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:24 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Feck, you've told him now.
Well yes and no. I mean you can attract attention in all manner of ways.

For instance Little Al has/had a habit (though he says he doesn’t do this any more) of standing on tables and getting his cock out. That’s attention attracting but I doubt it would sell much construction equipment.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Workers rights...womans rights.... many of them WANT TO DO IT.
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Why not just post up some funny pictures of cats? You are as irrelevant as your response is to the OP.
I've just seen you are simply copying one of Maz's posts. You sad div.
We have a date, No single market, No customs union, No FOM, We know the cost (far lower than predicted), Irish happy, Out of CAP, Out of fisheries, Reasonable deal for ex-pats (held up by the EU), FTSE booming, £ back to Brexit $ level, Manufacturing up
Brexit countdown.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:25 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post

For instance Little Al has/had a habit (though he says he doesn’t do this any more) of standing on tables and getting his cock out. That’s attention attracting but I doubt it would sell much construction equipment.
#PRAYFOR"LITTLE"AL
Old 13-02-2018, 04:34 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
So more workers losing their jobs or not getting work? Still it ticks boxes I suppose.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:35 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Methocel?
Old 13-02-2018, 04:35 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
also what do scantily clad girls have to do with construction, what purpose do they serve?
Selling products, by putting customers in a happy mood.

Now they are down the food bank. Well done oik.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:36 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
you go one of two ways, you either ditch the girls at these events or you get guys in the same state of undress to walk around with them too.
Aha. A men's rights activist wanting jobs traditionally done by women to be shared with men.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:

Don't think he stood on a table, he just slammed "it" down on the table...James has the photograph.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:38 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
On a number of occasions I have employed promo staff at exhibitions.

Generally it’s to help hand out promo material (eg leaflets) and encourage visitors to come on to our stand. Usually we were promoting information (rather than selling a product), but we had to try to make it interesting, entertaining and/or relevant.

As a Government Dept, we would never have considered skimpy costumes as appropriate. We were looking for promo staff with personality, who could smile and be engaging all day (that’s not as easy as it sounds, as these are long days standing, meeting strangers). Some just had a knack for it.

Ideally we’d find people who genuinely had an interest in promoting our messages (eg food safety or environmental issues), or at least could fake it well! We did sometimes have funny costumes made (eg a cupcake) for staff to wear. Some loved wearing them, and we’d say in advance if it was a requirement.

We’d expect them to familiarise themselves with the messages of our stand so that they could talk about them to some degree, but not to be experts as we would prefer to handle the more detailed questions ourselves.

We didn’t specify female staff, but inevitably nearly all tended to be as they dominate the market. But we did employ a guy occasionally.

After a few days, many would tell us that we were so much nicer to work for than many commercial clients. They enjoyed the work because they were treated as temporary staff (rather than ‘decoration’), were actually allowed to engage with the visitors to a certain extent and they found their day more rewarding.

Several worked with us year after year at regular events, such as the Ideal Home Show.

These companies don’t need to stop employing promo staff completely. Employ them for their ability to engage passers-by with their personality and some product knowledge.

Surely a contractor ultimately buys roof tiles because he/she likes the quality of them and the price they can get them for? Showgirls are irrelevant to that purchase.

Last edited by Yoda; 13-02-2018 at 04:40 PM.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:40 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
also what do scantily clad girls have to do with construction, what purpose do they serve?
Because that doesn't work when it comes to selling stuff, which is also people's livelihood.

Now you've fixed Britain by flinging these show girls onto the dole, because their only crime was to be born attractive, then you are free to expand your operation and get your sad arse out to Saudi where the women really need your support.

If you book the flight I will make the placard.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-02-2018, 04:41 PM

TBH if I'd been on a roof all day today with this rain, cold and wind I reckon I'd want a strong brandy now rather than be looking at models.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:44 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
TBH if I'd been on a roof all day today with this rain, cold and wind I reckon I'd want a strong brandy now rather than be looking at models.
A "strong brandy"...See this is what I am talking about on here

What happened with a light and bitter and a chaser?
Old 13-02-2018, 04:49 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Ledford? Glanville? You builders are incorrigible.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:52 PM

Quote:
I have absolutely no beef with girls who want to get paid for how they look and I think that opportunities to do this should be granted to them in a safe and legal way. I just think it's a bit naff that it's -everywhere- when it doesn't need to be.
It's not any of your business and it's not illegal either. You probably never heard of the show until today and now you are fighting a cause. Until recently walkon girls, pit girls and show girls never concerned you, it's just the very latest bandwagon you are jumping on in your spoilt, 1st world problem, sheltered SJW life. It is staggering that you have zero sympathy for the people you have helped put out of work, congratulations.

One day, if you actually cared, you might grow some balls and head out to a place in the World which has genuine need of help, and you'll actually do something constructive, but I have grave doubts because it's far easier to be a whiney little turd whining about shite like this, complaining about perceived inequality from behind your keyboard with zero conception of the real world around you.

Last edited by Spindle; 13-02-2018 at 08:06 PM.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:52 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
so why do we have scantily clad girls at these events and not scantily clad men as well?
There have been at events I´ve been to
Old 13-02-2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
There have been at events I´ve been to
He'll be outraged if it's not a 1:1 ration and they weren't wearing identical clothes.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:56 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
so why do we have scantily clad girls at these events and not scantily clad men as well?
Because mostly men go to these events and are not averse to scantily clad girls Its human nature for there to be attraction between males and females and vice versa.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png

Last edited by Biggineagle; 13-02-2018 at 04:59 PM.
Old 13-02-2018, 04:59 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I didn't know you wore glasses.