Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-02-2018, 06:31 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Light and bitter died a death when Landlords were forced to measure the bitter in a half pint glass to make sure the drinker was served an exact pint , Before then pubs would be over generous with the bitter in a pint glass .
Yeah thatís why my grandad got them, said you got more than a pint. Most pubs you canít get them now.
Old 13-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
rather than telling them what they should wear?
You are assuming all people who hire other people are men?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2018, 06:33 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Not at all. Just saying that an employer shouldnít demand the sales assistant wear hot pants.
Old 13-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
For me England has become a crap place over the past few years. So many restrictions imposed by big brother who frowns on anything slightly off the wall
I feel your pain Timbo. Its not quite a plain sterile puritan prude politically correct island yet, but its on its way sadly.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 13-02-2018, 06:35 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Not at all. Just saying that an employer shouldn’t demand the sales assistant wear hot pants.
It's not a 'demand' any more than the powers that be 'demand' that bobbies on the beat wear a uniform.

People have the freedom to reject the work.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2018, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
I feel your pain Timbo. Its not quite a plain sterile puritan prude politically correct island yet, but its on its way sadly.
Still grab Ďem by the pussy Trump is making a stand in the US.

Funny you like Mogg though, a full on Christian loon.
Old 13-02-2018, 06:36 PM

Quote:
It's not a 'demand' any more than the powers that be 'demand' that bobbies on the beat wear a uniform.

People have the freedom to reject the work.
But asking that in those roles that women shouldnít be forced to wear hot pants isnít telling people what to wear, it gives an option to wear what they want.
Old 13-02-2018, 06:40 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
But asking that in those roles that women shouldnít be forced to wear hot pants isnít telling people what to wear, it gives an option to wear what they want.
So policemen should be given an option to wear what they want? Maybe Palace would play better if they wore what they wanted?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2018, 06:42 PM

Quote:
So policemen should be given an option to wear what they want? Maybe Palace would play better if they wore what they wanted?
I donít think itís a good comparison. I canít see why a sales assistant should be forced to wear hot pants if they want the job.
Old 13-02-2018, 06:43 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
All, of course not. Some, certainly. Most, quite probably.

Let's not pretend they wear skimpy outfits because other women want them to. That would be ridiculous.
Old 13-02-2018, 06:44 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
I don’t think it’s a good comparison. I can’t see why a sales assistant should be forced to wear hot pants if they want the job.
We're not talking about a sales assistant on this thread, nor has anyone suggested we are.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
All, of course not. Some, certainly. Most, quite probably.

Let's not pretend they wear skimpy outfits because other women want them to. That would be ridiculous.
Can I remind you who ran the model agency that most of the President's girls came from?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2018, 06:46 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
I can only assume one of them turned him down for a date and now he wants all of them to lose their jobs.
Did Biggin hack you?
Old 13-02-2018, 06:46 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Can I remind you who ran the model agency that most of the President's girls came from?
Please do. And then remind me who their client was?
Old 13-02-2018, 06:47 PM

As a general point I think it’s fine if employers follow changes in culture in society. Page 3 going might have cut off jobs but surely newspapers are entitled to think it’s outdated and not have it anymore.

With F1, darts etc the same again. They can still employ people, the same people, but in different roles and/or mix the genders of the roles up more.

It seems bizarre to me that some seem to be saying that society and roles can’t change. The point is that people shouldn’t be made unemployed and if roles become obsolete they should be retrained for other jobs and professions.
Old 13-02-2018, 06:47 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Please do. And then remind me who their client was?
One of their many clients.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2018, 06:49 PM

Quote:
We're not talking about a sales assistant on this thread, nor has anyone suggested we are.
Well call the role whatever you want but in the role they are employed for it seems bizarre to say they should be forced to wear hot pants.
Old 13-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Lovely

Quote:
One of their many clients.
Who were....

The notion that scantily clad women are so dressed to appeal to other women is ridiculous. You know that as well as I do.
Old 13-02-2018, 06:51 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Who were....

The notion that scantily clad women are so dressed to appeal to other women is ridiculous. You know that as well as I do.
That's rather sexist. My point was that other people who run various organisations, or parts of organisations, may have a need for such girls. Some of these people may well be women, that's all I was saying.

It's not always a good thing to see life through the lens of gender.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2018, 06:53 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Itís way over the top to think jobs have to be lost. People can still be employed just not in hot pants. Now if someone will only employ someone to assist th sell construction products if they will wear a bikini or hot pants they are a sad **** and need to get a life.
I am afraid it is you who is the saddo