Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 02-11-2018, 09:53 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Managed to bag Quincy Promes for 5,900 tonight. He was going for well over 40k coins a couple of weeks back.

It's going to be Ny on impossible to complete my Inter team anytime soon. Perisic going for over 30k each and Handanovic usually around the 55k mark. Managed to nab an Icardi for 32k last night but Radja Nainggolan, wow they are all up for well over 100k coins.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Managed to bag Quincy Promes for 5,900 tonight. He was going for well over 40k coins a couple of weeks back.

It's going to be Ny on impossible to complete my Inter team anytime soon. Perisic going for over 30k each and Handanovic usually around the 55k mark. Managed to nab an Icardi for 32k last night but Radja Nainggolan, wow they are all up for well over 100k coins.

FUT community bum Nainggolan and I don’t get why? Tried him in a few FIFA’s and he’s average. UCL Chamberlain is 100 times better.

I got an untradeable Perisic I don’t use. If I could trade him to you I would mate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: B a R N e Y x G
Old 03-11-2018, 12:27 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
FUT community bum Nainggolan and I donít get why? Tried him in a few FIFAís and heís average. UCL Chamberlain is 100 times better.

I got an untradeable Perisic I donít use. If I could trade him to you I would mate.
Managed to bag a Perisic for 30k after a few sales today. Turned my Julian Brandt into a LW from LM for my Leverkusen team too.
Old 03-11-2018, 03:31 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
First ever weekend league (haven’t really been an ultimate team player since FIFA 15), 4 wins from 6 games so far. Plenty of time for things to fall apart, but I was expecting better opponents. Even the ones I lost to had plenty of fortune with multiple 30 yarders. And this is with 52 pace Mama at CB, Luka in midfield, and PVA and Wilf (last two decent but outclassed by the players everyone I come up against have).
Old 04-11-2018, 01:16 AM
Werkself

Two things I am really pissed off with...

1. Everyone basically having the same players. ******* amount of teams who have a front three of Rashford, Lacazette and Sterling.

2. The amount of shit goals I concede where somehow the other person gets luck of the bounce and has a tap in which never seems to fall for me when I am attacking. Also included in this is people deliberately exploiting the near post corner / cross "glitch". Just **** off! We can all be ***** and aim near post for a guaranteed goal if we want to be pathetic!

Ps. For a 50k coin goalkeeper Handanovic is absolute gash! Ended up swapping him out of my Inter team for Daniele Padelli as he kept ******* up. Padelli who is 74 rated has been phenomenal. Handanovic is 88 rated by playing like he is an 8.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 04-11-2018 at 01:18 AM.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:03 AM
Werkself

Going to give this team a little go soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20181105-102700_Companion.jpg (873.5 KB, 27 views)
Old 05-11-2018, 11:10 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Managed to qualify for fut champions, won twice out of like 10 games.

Rage more full swing
Old 05-11-2018, 11:43 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Managed to qualify for fut champions, won twice out of like 10 games.

Rage more full swing
I played about 6 games Saturday. The injustice when I lost... So many pony goals.

Got a bit of a tactic with my Inter team now. Wear them down with the team I start with then bring Keita Balde (RM - 92 pace) and Dalbert (LB - 91 pace) on. Watching a dark yellow / orange stamina LB CHASE Balde about is amusing. Then when they try cover him off then the ball goes down the other side where Perisic is attacking and Dalbert overlapping.

By the way I hadn't really used him until I wanted to rest a few players but Borja Valero in this game is very very good. Enjoyed using him so far, and he's relatively cheap I think for an 80+ CAM.

All this team is missing is the 96 Ronaldo card. Worked out it would cost about £700 outright to just buy it. ******* mental!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20181105-114528_Companion.jpg (877.5 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 05-11-2018 at 11:48 AM.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got 17 wins out of my 30 FUT weekend games.
Quote:
BookFace
Old 05-11-2018, 11:25 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
Got 17 wins out of my 30 FUT weekend games.
I got 15 - first time I have played it and expected it to be much tougher than it was. Found it very streaky though - would have a run of a few wins and then get 5 games in a row of teams full of superstar players
Old 07-11-2018, 04:35 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Should have picked up a one to watch anderson now hes in totw his price has gone to over 250k
Old 08-11-2018, 12:09 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Headers from the AI are fvcking ridiculous this year. Just conceded 4 of them vs Watford in career mode (on legendary to be fair).
Old 08-11-2018, 12:17 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Headers from the AI are fvcking ridiculous this year. Just conceded 4 of them vs Watford in career mode (on legendary to be fair).
Yup and I got done by some knob who lobbed ter Stegen with a header from a corner from 16 yards out. Like wtf?!
Old 08-11-2018, 08:34 AM

Richalrson inform

What a card
Old 08-11-2018, 09:19 AM
Werkself

Not IF but Serge Gnabry what a player.
Old 08-11-2018, 09:13 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Richalrson inform

What a card
I got one too - is it that great? Itís only selling for about 45k
Old 09-11-2018, 02:04 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

Quote:
Should have picked up a one to watch anderson now hes in totw his price has gone to over 250k
Had one and sold it 😭😭 however I did pack his new IF from my weekend rewards sooooo 😂😂
Quote:
BookFace
Old 09-11-2018, 02:09 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

I’ve re-jigged my team and sold off anyone I didn’t use in reserves that was worth over 10k and my Spanish & French teams to accrue about 350k.

Since posting my team the other day I’ve sold Deco for Lineker, then got bored of his weak physicality, so sold Lineker for Stoichkov (he was okay but needed a better midfield) so sold Stoichkov and with that’s bought Baggio & Aubameyang!! Tidy.

Attached Images
File Type: png D5C0DEAA-79B3-4CE2-8377-4F907641CD64.png (1.89 MB, 40 views)
Quote:
BookFace

Last edited by james powell; 09-11-2018 at 02:13 AM.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spy View Post
I got one too - is it that great? Itís only selling for about 45k
I stuck a hunter card on it

Scored 3 in 2 games so far
Old 09-11-2018, 08:19 AM
Werkself

Do people use the chemistry cards? I've held off on them thus far as not sure if it's sort of "cheating" to use them, or not?