Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-11-2018, 02:56 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
There is no doubt a grand can be ustified elsewhere.

It’s nust a VT FSF.
Old 11-11-2018, 02:59 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
There is no doubt a grand can be ustified elsewhere.
I'd really like to know if there's that much of a ustified (I saw what you did there) difference.
Old 11-11-2018, 03:08 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Just got a new credit card see (thanks Barclaycard. Good luck getting those monthly payments back) and I've got an itching in my wallet.
Old 11-11-2018, 03:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

Passdball was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsPassdball was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsPassdball was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsPassdball was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsPassdball was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsPassdball was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsPassdball was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsPassdball was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsPassdball was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsPassdball was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsPassdball was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
My main question was - 4K telly can be bought for as little as 6 or 700 quid. for a decent screen size (55 inch is really what I'm after)
I've taken a liking to this LG C8 which I've sourced for about 1700.
Will another 1,000 pounds be justified or can that extra money be spunked elsewhere?
Since Plasmas are virtually non existant now, OLED is claimed as the best option. They are a lot more expensive and whether that is worth it depends on how fussy you are.
I have Plasmas at 720 and 1080 and LEDs at 1080 and 4K. I have to say that the Plasma has a very real looking picture that I prefer despite the lower pixels. The LEDs have a sharp detailed picture but less natural. OLED might give you the best of both worlds but a comparison is the only way to be sure.
Old 11-11-2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passdball View Post
Since Plasmas are virtually non existant now, OLED is claimed as the best option. They are a lot more expensive and whether that is worth it depends on how fussy you are.
I have Plasmas at 720 and 1080 and LEDs at 1080 and 4K. I have to say that the Plasma has a very real looking picture that I prefer despite the lower pixels. The LEDs have a sharp detailed picture but less natural. OLED might give you the best of both worlds but a comparison is the only way to be sure.
So an audition then? good idea.
Thank you very much.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:33 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I love my LG OLED55C6V... only paid 1000 for it in Oct 2017
Old 13-11-2018, 11:02 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Thought about a 4k projector?

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 13-11-2018, 11:19 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Thought about a 4k projector?
ooof, saw the World Cup semi final on one of those. Can't recommend it.
Old 13-11-2018, 11:22 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
ooof, saw the World Cup semi final on one of those. Can't recommend it.
Some are better than others. I've got an HD one and it's awesome.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 13-11-2018, 08:31 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In process of looking for a good tv. Not sure if I want a Qled or an OLED one. Leaning towards OLED at moment, then the choice of LG or Sony Bravia tv never had none of these makes before.
Old 13-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oled is better technology and great blacks. Qled has a more vibrant picture but different (worse) tech, it will be cheaper tho and the picture will still be first class.