Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 23-10-2012, 04:14 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Oh Dougie Freedman, what have you done now?

I could have posted this in another thread, but oh well.

Everything he has done for us, the legendary status he holds, all the respect I had for Freedman; gone. He told youngsters to stay and not go for the money. He said that he wouldn't leave the "job half done" in response to the rumours linking him with Bolton. He is a hypocritical liar.

He leaves one of the best academies in English football, the best fans in English football, one of the best squads in the league, the best owners and the hottest prospect in English football; he left it all for money.

He is dead to me now, I don't care if anyone still thinks he is a legend and I don't care if anyone disagrees. I will be booing him when he returns, even if he claps the fans.

Now I'm not fuming that he's gone, I'm just confused.

Rant over, onto a new manager. I want Coppell back tbh.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm on Twitter : tonyj154

wiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
All respect for who??
Old 23-10-2012, 04:16 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggy
All respect for who??
Exactly.
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey
Exactly.

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey
I could have posted this in another thread, but oh well.

Everything he has done for us, the legendary status he holds, all the respect I had for Freedman; gone. He told youngsters to stay and not go for the money. He said that he wouldn't leave the "job half done" in response to the rumours linking him with Bolton. He is a hypocritical liar.

He leaves one of the best academies in English football, the best fans in English football, one of the best squads in the league, the best owners and the hottest prospect in English football; he left it all for money.

He is dead to me now, I don't care if anyone still thinks he is a legend and I don't care if anyone disagrees. I will be booing him when he returns, even if he claps the fans.

Now I'm not fuming that he's gone, I'm just confused.

Rant over, onto a new manager. I want Coppell back tbh.
Entirely the way I feel, saved me posting it

Only 'blue sky' opinion allowed on here please, this isn't a discussion forum.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:17 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
There is a thread in Memory Lane for discussing him.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:17 PM

RH11Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRH11Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRH11Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRH11Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRH11Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRH11Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRH11Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRH11Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRH11Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRH11Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRH11Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
I have no issue with him leaving for money, we all would have done the same. The thing that has annoyed me is how he came out saying that he wouldn't leave the "job half done", so yes in terms of that he was hugely hypocritical.

On the plus side though I think this could be a blessing in disguise, if we are able to get an experienced manager in with the squad we have I think we are genuine title contenders.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:18 PM

wiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewiggy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
look, who the hell we going on about here...???
Old 23-10-2012, 04:23 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Miserable ****. (him not you)

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 23-10-2012, 04:23 PM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggy
look, who the hell we going on about here...???
Dowie
Old 23-10-2012, 04:25 PM

snibz99 has got sunshine in a bagsnibz99 has got sunshine in a bagsnibz99 has got sunshine in a bagsnibz99 has got sunshine in a bagsnibz99 has got sunshine in a bagsnibz99 has got sunshine in a bagsnibz99 has got sunshine in a bagsnibz99 has got sunshine in a bagsnibz99 has got sunshine in a bagsnibz99 has got sunshine in a bagsnibz99 has got sunshine in a bag
Best post of the day. Sums up exactly how I feel.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:27 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Are Lawrence etc going with him?

So disappointed by what has happened.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:28 PM

Beneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeneaglee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He can shove that Stockport goal up his a***
Old 23-10-2012, 04:29 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
He was always jealous of Clintons popularity with the fans anyway

Was obvious

**** off Freedman and don't ever ever come back
Old 23-10-2012, 04:29 PM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Me too
Old 23-10-2012, 04:30 PM

Bounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBounty_Killa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Shit manager, good ridance!
Only had recent success because he was forced to use wingers and attack and not be so ****** defensive!
King is dead long live the king, onwards and upwards.
He will fail at bolton, wait and see. Our new manager will keep up the momentum and we will go up

Come on Palace it's you we watch and love not the managers
Old 23-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Come on Palace

cpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How can everyone be so sure he went for the money and wasn't pushed?
Old 23-10-2012, 04:34 PM

Dowie left???

when???
Old 23-10-2012, 04:35 PM
52 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
He was always jealous of Clintons popularity with the fans anyway

Was obvious

**** off Freedman and don't ever ever come back
I do think we can do without this sort of bollocks thanks.
Old 23-10-2012, 04:36 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
As I just posted elsewhere, disappointed to hear this (just got back from 5 days away) but until we hear what happened and why, I will not cast any aspersions. I think that the squad got lucky with the recent additions rather than Dougie suddenly becoming some kind of tactical genius. I'd personally let Lawrence run it for a while rather than rush into a knee jerk appointment of a journeyman manager.