Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 07-01-2017, 10:54 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When will people grasp Brady is Not a LB infact not even for his club, and our priority is a true LB that is able to defend, yes he can do the role of a Left WingBack only if SA intentions was to play that system. But have we not learnt from Souare, whose strengths were attacking and Not defending which left us vulnerable at the back, and that would be the same situation if we get Brady and played him in that role.
Why not settle for a proven LB that is able to carry out what is required i.e Defending, that someone for me would be Kieron Gibbs, and to give the team a perfect balance on the left side bring in Ashley Young and we will start to look like a premiership team.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:59 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
When will people grasp Brady is Not a LB infact not even for his club, and our priority is a true LB that is able to defend, yes he can do the role of a Left WingBack only if SA intentions was to play that system. But have we not learnt from Souare, whose strengths were attacking and Not defending which left us vulnerable at the back, and that would be the same situation if we get Brady and played him in that role.
Why not settle for a proven LB that is able to carry out what is required i.e Defending, that someone for me would be Kieron Gibbs, and to give the team a perfect balance on the left side bring in Ashley Young and we will start to look like a premiership team.
I think people have grasped that quite quickly Nigel, most of us wanted him further up the pitch and another coming in at lb.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:09 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I think people have grasped that quite quickly Nigel, most of us wanted him further up the pitch and another coming in at lb.
If anyone does not realise we need a left sided winger they can't have watched us - the fact he could fill in if we had an injury to a proper LB would be an advantage, but we have not got a player who does good free kicks anymore (Punch and Cabaye being consistently woeful)
Old 07-01-2017, 11:10 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
If we are interested in snodgrass I can't see us getting brady aswel..
Old 07-01-2017, 11:14 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Spot on.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:17 AM

Wandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Why? One plays right wing the other one left wing and they play for two different clubs. No reason we shouldn't be in for both.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:21 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandle_Eagle View Post
Why? One plays right wing the other one left wing and they play for two different clubs. No reason we shouldn't be in for both.
Snodgrass will play on the left.. brady would play on the left.. both will cost £10m plus.. unless we plan to play brady left back but he isn't a natural left back
Old 07-01-2017, 11:29 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I refered to many on here who keep insisting on Brady being the LB, without question he would do a decent job as i said if used as a Wing Back should we go down that route.
My suggestion being, why not bring in a true LB i.e Gibbs and complement and balance the team even better with a true winger like Ashley Young. However if Brady was to be brought in i would be glad, but not to do the role of LB, and that was my point.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:40 AM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Quote:
Snodgrass will play on the left.. brady would play on the left.. both will cost £10m plus.. unless we plan to play brady left back but he isn't a natural left back
Which would be such a Palace thing to do and then wonder why it all went pear-shaped when it's too late
Old 07-01-2017, 12:23 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
If people think Allardyce would play a decent attacking player like Brady at full back then they've not see enough of his teams play.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
If people think Allardyce would play a decent attacking player like Brady at full back then they've not see enough of his teams play.
Cresswell.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:01 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
Cresswell.
Van analhot yedlin too.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:20 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Spot on with both suggestions worse case get Gibbs and put Punch back on left wing for balance.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:22 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why on Earth would Snodgrass leave a struggling club to come to another ?

Won't happen.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post

Won't happen.
When did I say it would?

But maybe, he can make a decision based on the fact we have some very good players, good manager and might think we can progress. He has the benefit of nonenotional attachment like us! West Ham seem to be spending £10m on a championship striker and are low balling everywhere else. If they come in with asking price I'd imagine he'd choose them over us, but if we are only ones in for him then you never know.. one thing is we are far more likely to stay up
Than hull
Old 07-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why do players ever move - money.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
When will people grasp that just because we are buying Brady (maybe) he isn't being bought as a left back?
Old 07-01-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
When did I say it would?

But maybe, he can make a decision based on the fact we have some very good players, good manager and might think we can progress. He has the benefit of nonenotional attachment like us! West Ham seem to be spending £10m on a championship striker and are low balling everywhere else. If they come in with asking price I'd imagine he'd choose them over us, but if we are only ones in for him then you never know.. one thing is we are far more likely to stay up
Than hull
When did I say you said it would ? Just saying that's all.

I like your posts but please don't get 'touchy' like some do
Old 07-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
When will people grasp that just because we are buying Brady (maybe) he isn't being bought as a left back?
Competition for Puncheon. Younger but less guile/experience but lot of promise.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:31 PM

Quote:
When did I say you said it would ? Just saying that's all.

I like your posts but please don't get 'touchy' like some do
Wasn't touchy..just asking.

You never know.. he might fancy it!