Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-01-2017, 03:32 PM

sl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Get him in PLUS a left back. He can play in both left defence or wing, would get us through the AFCON then offer excellent back up or competition for places going forward.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:34 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Can't see him sauntering back without a care when we are under attack like Mr Value Townsend. We need this kind of player.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:36 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
I reckon this will get done one way or another. Offer them Mutch or Fryers or both as part of the deal
Old 02-01-2017, 03:37 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Here comes another negotiation from Mr Parish. How about Mutch and £7m?
Old 02-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
I reckon this will get done one way or another. Offer them Mutch or Fryers or both as part of the deal

Yeah. Will get done.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:51 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneaglee View Post
Top player wins games even in a really s**** norwich team.
General consensus from Norwich fans I know, and opinions I respect is that Brady has been dreadful and is a "show pony" but Neil the manager loves him.

Last edited by jaspercpfc; 02-01-2017 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:57 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Not convinced he will be any better defensively that Ward at left back

Rather get a proper defender

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 02-01-2017, 04:10 PM

dmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is what a friend of mine at work who is a Norwich fan has had to say about him..

We only want £12m because that's what we paid. The Robbie Brady in the Euros is worth that, the Brady I've watched this season is worth about 3m. He's not wanted to be there. But when he's on his game he's great.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:28 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Red card appeal rejected so will miss 3 games.
Sky claim he cost Norwich 7 million in their player profile
Personally see him as a left winger or wing back in our team
Old 02-01-2017, 05:42 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
General consensus from Norwich fans I know, and opinions I respect is that Brady has been dreadful and is a "show pony" but Neil the manager loves him.

The thing is we don't have to worry about what they say. We can base our opinions on Ireland matches, where he is one of the first names in the team sheet and delivers consistently.

Sam will know all about him at that level.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:16 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Allardyce will want some players with decent crossing ability. We don't have one player at the club who can take a decent free kick/corner. Whenever I have seen Brady he's had great quality out wide. Benteke needs decent crosses. I can see Brady being useful.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:21 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Get him in. He'd be an excellent option in the left and a far better squad player than we have already... and versatile
Old 02-01-2017, 06:22 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Allardyce will want some players with decent crossing ability. We don't have one player at the club who can take a decent free kick/corner. Whenever I have seen Brady he's had great quality out wide. Benteke needs decent crosses. I can see Brady being useful.

So can Sam and Aston Villa. Bruce had him at Hull.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:31 PM

srh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
He's looked poor when i've seen him play (albeit only a handful of times), but he can put in a decent cross which Ward and Kelly cannot do
Old 02-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
The thing is we don't have to worry about what they say. We can base our opinions on Ireland matches, where he is one of the first names in the team sheet and delivers consistently.

Sam will know all about him at that level.
Ireland are utter turd at international level, speaks volumes.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:53 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Ireland are utter turd at international level, speaks volumes.

Better than India.

Just a thought.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Better than India.

Just a thought.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:00 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
Not convinced he will be any better defensively that Ward at left back

Rather get a proper defender
I think defensive wise you might be right - but he could deliver some good crosses to supply Benteke (which we have woefully failed to do in the last couple of months). At the moment we have spent a fortune on a guy who is brilliant in the air but failed to get any crosses in to supply him.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:22 PM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Not sold on him, but he is fairly versatile. Not really Premiership quality though.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:24 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Not sold on him, but he is fairly versatile. Not really Premiership quality though.
Maybe not. But we don't know yet. If we had loads of other quality wingers then I would say keep him on loan. But we don't.