Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I'm sure out man out in Lübeck is extremely happy that Holstein Kiel got handed a bit of a lesson in the Relegation Play off. Wolfsburg earning another season in the Bundesliga.

So just Fortuna Düsseldorf (to replace FC Köln for a Rhein Derby) and 1. FC Nürnberg promoted to the Bundesliga for 2018/19.
Old 27-05-2018, 07:17 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
So full round up of what happened in Germany in 2017/18:
Bundesliga:
Champions:
FC Bayern München

Champions League:
FC Schalke 04
Borussia Dortmund
1899 Hoffenheim

Europa League:
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
RB Leipzig
Eintracht Frankfurt (DFB-Pokal Winners)

Relegated:
Hamburger SV
1.FC Köln

2. Bundesliga:
Champions:
Fortuna Düsseldorf

Runners Up:
1.FC Nürnberg

Relegated:
Eintracht Braunschweig
1.FC Kaiserslautern

3. Liga:
Champions:
Magdeburg

Runners Up:
Paderborn

Relegated:
Werder Bremen II
Chemnitzer
Erfurt

Regionalliga:
Promoted:
Energie Cottbus
1860 München
KFC Uerdingen
Old 27-05-2018, 09:13 PM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for that. Talking of Fortuna Düsseldorf reminds me I went to see Eintracht play there on the day the fans protesting against a DBF ruling about safe standing about 5 years ago and I was unaware of this. Suddenly after about 25 minutes of relative calm there was an unbelievable wall of noise from round the ground which certainly woke me up. They could be a massive club with the ground and their supporters. I’m sort of sad to see Kaiserslautern go down again a fallen giant with great support and some European club history to be treasured. And Magdeburg have seen better days .....
Old 27-05-2018, 09:37 PM

Blackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I'm sure out man out in Lübeck is extremely happy that Holstein Kiel got handed a bit of a lesson in the Relegation Play off. Wolfsburg earning another season in the Bundesliga.
... Holzbein manager off to Colgne, sporting director off to Hamburg, a handful of loanies off as well so are a couple of their 'star' players ...
Old 02-06-2018, 10:29 PM
Werkself

Germany players for tonight's game... Players with question marks didn't play but those are their usual numbers so going to hazard a guess 1-23 Will be the squad barring injury.

1. Neuer (GK)
2. Plattenhardt
3. Hector
4. Gunter
5. Hummels?
6. Khedira
7. Draxler
8. Kröos
9. Werner
10. Özil
11. Reus
12. Leno (GK)
13. Müller?
14. Goretzka
15. Rudy
16. Rüdiger
17. Boateng?
18. Kimmich
19. Sané
20. Brandt
21. Gündogan
22. Ter Stegen (GK)
23. Gomez

24. Tah
25. Petersen
26. Sule
27. Trapp (GK)
Old 04-06-2018, 08:01 PM
The squeezed middle

PoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sané has been left out, squad was confirmed earlier today. Germany must have a hell of a squad again.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:49 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPalace View Post
Sané has been left out, squad was confirmed earlier today. Germany must have a hell of a squad again.
Yup Sané left out for Julian Brandt as Löw doesn't feel Sané can play the role he wants him to. Said that Müller, Reus and Brandt are all capable of playing as wingers or adapt to attacking midfielders and hold the ball up when the team needs it, but Sané is only capable of the explosive attacking play at the moment.

Also apparently he was crap vs Brazil a few months ago and again against Austria on Saturday.

I'm slightly more confused over Trapp in for Leno though. I am slightly biased being a Leverkusen fan but he has been fantastic again this season, only missed one game, yet Löw picks Trapp who played 13 games this season, 9 in the Cups and 4 in the League. All I can think is either a. He hasn't forgiven Leno for his **** up vs Oz in the Confederations Cup last year, or b. He thinks the transfer talk of being linked to Roma, Arsenal, Napoli etc has got to Bernd and he hasn't been in the right frame of mind in training.

I don't know about this squad either way. It's a German squad so they will do well, but I certainly don't know if they will win it. That being said I don't think there is a stand out team, France, Brazil and Spain all look vulnerable too.