Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

View Poll Results: Who do you dislike the most
Man United 187 62.33%
Man City 3 1.00%
Liverpool 33 11.00%
Arsenal 15 5.00%
Chelsea 52 17.33%
Spurs 10 3.33%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2018, 09:58 PM

Bryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is here
Surprised Chelsea are ahead of Liverpool tbh
Old 01-06-2018, 10:01 PM

Eagle-Eyes hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceEagle-Eyes hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceEagle-Eyes hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceEagle-Eyes hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceEagle-Eyes hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceEagle-Eyes hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceEagle-Eyes hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceEagle-Eyes hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceEagle-Eyes hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceEagle-Eyes hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceEagle-Eyes hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
It has to be Liverpool for me. I hate them with a vengeance!!
Old 01-06-2018, 10:54 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Man United. Their fans are absolute wankers!
Old 01-06-2018, 11:50 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
People forget what ****ts Liverpool were in the Dalglish years, much like Man U in the Ferguson era, however Chelsea's megga-club status built entirely on the back of at least £4 billion (these figures are not disputed) of stolen Russian oil money, and the 'resurgance' of support all around the Palace catchment area has to make them top of the shit pile.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:59 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
The Manc scum. No need to explain.

these days the dippers aren't far behind them for me, can't stand their mawkish wanky victim fans. Thank you Madrid, you ******* heroes
Old 03-06-2018, 02:25 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All of them for varying reasons
Old 03-06-2018, 02:42 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1. Arse
2. Liverpoo
3. WancShittie
4. WancPooNited
5. Chelski
6. West Ham. No Newcastle. No Everton. Hang on who I the other big six club again?
Old 04-06-2018, 01:11 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
It always kills me a bit that my nephew looks almost identical to me as a kid, but my sister married a wanker and so my nephew wears that disgusting red shirt. As our looks are so similar it's like some ****ed up time warp where I look at myself as a kid wearing that horrific thing.
Just start taking him to some Palace games and he'll bin that pile of gash fast. There's no way your brother in law will take the lad to a wankers game, none of them ever go.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:13 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Surprised Chelsea are ahead of Liverpool tbh
Why? They are like an infestation of Japanese Knotweed on our manor
Old 04-06-2018, 01:38 PM

JackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
People forget what ****ts Liverpool were in the Dalglish years, much like Man U in the Ferguson era, however Chelsea's megga-club status built entirely on the back of at least £4 billion (these figures are not disputed) of stolen Russian oil money, and the 'resurgance' of support all around the Palace catchment area has to make them top of the shit pile.
Sums it up for me.

Some of the very best moments of the last five years have been beating those arrogant tossers
Old 06-06-2018, 08:36 AM
Big Cheese

Vic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVic Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spurs are too unsuccessful compared to the other five to be the most disliked, but they do deserve a certain loathing for getting promising young players into their academy and then turning around their careers by neglecting them entirely.

Here is the latest Jon Bostock....
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-06-2018, 08:47 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
I know a couple of proper ManU fans from Manchester with long running family ties the club. Both are rational, decent football fans. The sort of traditional Manchester United fan is massively outnumbered by millions of glory hunting *****. So for me its ManU but all clubs have decent fans. Except Millwall but they can't help it, born that way
Old 06-06-2018, 09:35 AM

Location: Village of Shepherdswell, which is between Dover and Canterbury.
pots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As i have already posted, it is Liverpool, I think it is due to my age and my early memories of them, I clearly remember their fans attacking us in Liverpool and actually stealing our fans clothes (jackets, scarfs) and attacking a disabled Palace fan. They were the original plastic fan base with loads supporting them on my estate in Streatham, fecking loathe them.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:35 AM
Wash n' gone

Thin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Before Abramovich - Man Utd with a passion
Post Abramovich - Chelsea with a passion
Old 06-06-2018, 11:28 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Can't stand Liverpool.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:06 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
If we were having this discussion 20 years ago, Man City would be nowhere in sight (I think they were in League One or the equivalent?) - clubs such as Villa, Everton even Blackburn, Newcatle and Leeds, would have been up there in front of them.

Just goes to show how money and winning trophies changes the perception. Spurs and Liverpool fans are painful to listen too, but with so few League titles between them in the past 30 years (make that 60 for Tottenham!) you can just laugh at their arrogance, Arsenal are steadily going backwards too and frankly I just find the majority of Arsenal and Chelsea fans as being rather thick in general, incredible ignorance even from those that do attend games.

Has to be the WancUtd support and club in general as the most nauseating, their joke ‘support’ at the 2016 Cup Final summed up why. Apart from Punch’s goal, the highlight for me when watching a tv re-run, was the look of sheer confusion on Bobby Charlton’s face as we completely owned the atmosphere - and then the cameras panned to the ‘Manequins’ staring blankly at it all - footballing zombies.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:22 PM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Man City easily, success built on blood.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:26 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
There's levels of hatred for me. I hate them all right down to the bottom of League 2 but the clear winner must be Scum Utd.
They done us so many wrongs over the years.
I'm hoping one day they'll get theirs.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:55 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
a good piece and I enjoyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Chelsea shave it for me........just!

I had the displeasure of living in Sutton surrounded by this futile fan base, and if you're from the area you will know exactly what I mean. When I lived in Sutton, I hated John Terry, I hated Drogba. In truth? Chelsea made me sick. Chelsea claim to be a big club. They are not. Chelsea think they have the divine right to be considered one of Europe's big boys just because they are wealthy. They need history though, and that is something you have to earn.

I remember the days when Stamford Bridge was awash with run down cars parked around the pitch, and they frequently struggled with attendances of little over 14,000, and they spunked lots of money on Robert Fleck who offered little return on his big money move from Norwich. A time where our own Ian Wright ran a merry dance destroying the rather odd looking Erland Johnsen, or the goal that took an eternity to get in from Chris "Cookie" Coleman as we destroyed you on a sodden night at Selhurst in the cup. You were led by the tactic truck guru that was Andy Townsend, you had a little runt in midfield that our very own Andy Gray wanted to smash to pieces in Dennis Wise, and you sat in silence whilst having a man convicted of underage sex on your books in Graham Rix. This is a club whose 'history' consists of being supported mindless thugs. A small time club who, in the eighties were on the brink of a merger with QPR in order to try and sustain themselves.

Now all of a sudden they're the nouveau riche having had a obscene (and unearned) injection of ill-gotten wealth by a - to put it politely - dodgy Russian. The Chelsea folk in Sutton (and in general) believe the footballing world revolves around them. No class and very little appreciation of real football fans/players etc. If we ever became remotely associated to that club, I will stop watching football. Everything associated with the scummy club from SW6 is a cancer to the modern game.
When I'm reminded of the Chels' contingent from Sutton I think back to the cider swigging "chels" ***** who stood outside Asda in Sutton, in their lonsdale trainers, clutching anything remotely associated to sports direct.

I still long for their demise and it will happen. As for United/Crerand/Cantona and co they can go and do one as well but i’ll maybe save that for tomorrow
Old 09-06-2018, 10:04 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
I thought I hated Man Utd and Chelsea equally but seeing bits (too boring to watch all) of the Cup Final the other week revealed to me that I actually wanted Chelsea to lose more than the other team

its because of what they have become, they always attracted the thuggish but they did at least have a "soul"

I know lots of older Chelsea supporters - and I am surprisingly polite and dont let them know how much I loathe that club nowadays