Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-06-2018, 05:22 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
He only plays for England cos he plays for Man U

I wouldn’t have him over Tomkins. Would you ?
And he plays for Man Utd because he’s good. I’m not saying great but he would be if he had the pace and resilience

As for Tomkins, no I wouldn’t. That’s because I’m biased and really like Tomkins after this season
Old 02-06-2018, 05:25 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
And he plays for Man Utd because he’s good. I’m not saying great but he would be if he had the pace and resilience

As for Tomkins, no I wouldn’t. That’s because I’m biased and really like Tomkins after this season
There’s a reason they’ve been trying to replace the likes of Smalling and Jones at Man Utd. Unfortunately for them though, Lindelof and Rojo both ended up looking mediocre. I rate Bailey though.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:25 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Very good going forward, best for England for a while. Final ball beit an earlier cross or shot needed though.

Defensively dodgy whenever tested

Stones has been poor
Old 02-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post

You said he was a cracking defender

Now he’s good, but not great. And you wouldn’t swap him for Tomkins, so therefore Tomkins is better.

So you agree with me

Good

As you were then
Old 02-06-2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
There’s a reason they’ve been trying to replace the likes of Smalling and Jones at Man Utd. Unfortunately for them though, Lindelof and Rojo both ended up looking mediocre. I rate Bailey though.
Think this is all being overblown. I think jones is a good defender but lacks pace and is very injury prone.

I’d imagine that is probably two very good reasons they wanted to get new cbs
Old 02-06-2018, 05:29 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Cheat Sterling.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
You said he was a cracking defender

Now he’s good, but not great. And you wouldn’t swap him for Tomkins, so therefore Tomkins is better.

So you agree with me

Good

As you were then
Blimey. You laugh at cracking like he’s shit. In ability yes. His tackling, reading of the game ans aerial ability is cracking. He’s slow and injury prone so... he’s a good defender

This has escalated into something it wasn’t.

On the evidence of today he’s 1000x the defender stones is these days
Old 02-06-2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Cheat Sterling.
Ignoring the fact I don’t like diving..

Why the **** would anyone dive in a friendly?!

The result doesn’t matter. Get caught ans you are a cheat, don’t and you are a cheat after the replay and you gain nothing. You get a reputation that can cost you decisions and I doubt any manager is going to pick you based or your ability to dive!

Stupid. Really stupid and pointless
Old 02-06-2018, 05:35 PM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sterling a poor Wilf .made to look good surrounded by stars at citeh bog average for England
Wont get out the group
Old 02-06-2018, 05:36 PM

Lombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I must say I had a good old chuckle when Sterling correctly got booked for the dive. As much as I laughed when that prat Durham who has slated Will as a diver said that Sterling categorically does not dive and it's grossly unfair to say so......erm what ya think now dickhead?
Old 02-06-2018, 05:38 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This has got 3-1 written all over it
Old 02-06-2018, 05:39 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
Sterling a poor Wilf .made to look good surrounded by stars at citeh bog average for England
Wont get out the group
"He's just a sh*t Wilfred Zaha........."
Old 02-06-2018, 05:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

bigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Is it racist to say African nations love bright colours, sold 3 million on release
I wouldn't risk it mate. Maz is online.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:41 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
Wont get out the group
Of course we will.

This is a good young England team. We have a consistent system and understood style of play, a decent squad (just lacking real quality in central midfield) and I think we'll do ok. Can't see us winning it, but I think it could be another Italia 90 style performance from this squad.

I think Southgate is doing a very good job.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:43 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can we still claim RLC as one of ours at the WC?

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Of course we will.

This is a good young England team. We have a consistent system and understood style of play, a decent squad (just lacking real quality in central midfield) and I think we'll do ok. Can't see us winning it, but I think it could be another Italia 90 style performance from this squad.

I think Southgate is doing a very good job.
^^^ The innocence of youth. ^^^

(At 38, you are youthful by my standards!)

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Goarn Ruben
Old 02-06-2018, 05:45 PM
18 years for 3,670 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stones...get him off..can't stand him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Can we still claim RLC as one of ours at the WC?
I believe it was announced that "Chelsea" midfielder RLC had made the squad, so I doubt it.

But then they would say that, wouldn't they.
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
^^^ The innocence of youth. ^^^

(At 38, you are youthful by my standards!)
The thing is a lot of people remember our good tournaments (Italia 90 and Euro 96 in my lifetime) like we were amazing. Fact is we were poor for quite a number of games in both tournaments.

We just need a bit of luck and a QF place is achievable.