Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg
Why, what's your reasoning Maz?
A whole number of reasons, not least those given on the meejah as the whole corporate hacking business evolved.

It was however To view the link you have to Register or Login from the Observer that made me think I need to do a complete about turn ; I find it hard to gainsay any of the arguments in it.

Quote:
BTW I'm pretty certain I saw you at the game yesterday - you'd gone past me before I had a chance to say hello (you were in the AW, right?). Next time
Lol.

I was hurrying around because I was wearing a daft russian fur hat and wanted to remain anonymous!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-12-2010, 11:23 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
I don't know what or who 4chan is. Another name for 'Anonymous'?

I realise the last sentence sounds a little weird.
4chan is a website, the penises trying to take the websites offline in revenge are from there.

They have actually posted that they are no longer going to try and take sites offline, instead are trying to set up mirrors for the data. Which is exactly what wikileaks are also doing.

They arrested one of the operation payback dudes in NL, he was 16, sounds about right
Old 13-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
With all the recent hacktivism in the news, Anonymous has decided to take on a new and powerful enemy: snow. On Sunday the group announced that it will "do everything in its power to shut snow down by attacking the Weather Channel and North Face websites, boycotting outerwear, and voting for the sun as Time’s 2010 Person Of The Year."
Old 14-12-2010, 10:04 AM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
They arrested one of the operation payback dudes in NL, he was 16, sounds about right
Part of a generation facing rising Uni costs and gloomier job prospects. I consider their force to be alot more significant than you do obviously.
Old 14-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

He was dutch you donut
Old 14-12-2010, 11:51 AM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He was dutch you donut
Which changes what? I was fully aware.
Old 14-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
A whole number of reasons, not least those given on the meejah as the whole corporate hacking business evolved.

It was however To view the link you have to Register or Login from the Observer that made me think I need to do a complete about turn ; I find it hard to gainsay any of the arguments in it.
Thanks Maz, I agree thought provoking. Does anyone have a link to a good summary of the opposite viewpoint?
Old 14-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles
Which changes what? I was fully aware.
the rising uni costs in NL? Really?
Old 14-12-2010, 12:20 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks Maz, I agree thought provoking. Does anyone have a link to a good summary of the opposite viewpoint?
Not sure if this is an opposite viewpoint or just the views of some paranoid nutjob. I think i need to read it again.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

SaulAlinsky
Old 14-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Hmmmm...after a quick read, I'd say the latter.
Old 14-12-2010, 12:48 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
having re read i would say the paranoia got worse the more the article went on.

SaulAlinsky
Old 14-12-2010, 01:05 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
He was dutch you donut

It's D-O-U-G-H-N-U-T.
Old 14-12-2010, 01:44 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
the rising uni costs in NL? Really?
Last time I looked, Holland was part of the EU. Student tuition fee increases are applicable to EU nationals who may be considering studying in the UK.
It's possible.......
Old 14-12-2010, 05:13 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Assange bailed till January.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Semper Idem

Good thing too.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-12-2010, 06:47 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
No he's not. The Swedes immediately appeled the decision and he's back in Wandsworth prison until that can be heard in a couple of days time.
Old 14-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Semper Idem

The conditions were stringent - He must also surrender his passport, obey a curfew at an address in Suffolk, wear an electronic tag and report to a local police station every evening. I would love to know the grounds for an appeal, (the original one being for his own protection!)

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-12-2010, 07:38 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
The Americans told them to?
Old 14-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Another Universe

unsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good news that he was granted bail, that is only a positive sign. I expect he will be back out again soonish once the appeal is dealt with.
Old 15-12-2010, 01:02 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
So what do people think?

Is he being set up by certain governments, or is there a case for him to answer? Will the accuser ever be known?