Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
It is all starting to smell a bit of conspiracy. The leaks seem to enable the 'real' behind the scenes concerns of USA to be aired in a slightly all-too-convenient 'we didn't intend that to get out but it stands for itself' way. It says the things that they cannot or would not normally be able to say in public.

So is Wikileaks doing their bidding? Wittingly or unwittingly? Hmmmm.
Not hearing much about Israel either.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:02 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
And who thinks that sex charges against Mr Wkikleak are all a bit too convenient?
Old 02-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Wikileaks may well be bringing the world cup here in 2018 however. Bit of fall out between Russia & Spain I would think.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-12-2010, 09:38 AM

long_way to _NJ has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentlong_way to _NJ has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentlong_way to _NJ has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentlong_way to _NJ has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentlong_way to _NJ has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentlong_way to _NJ has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentlong_way to _NJ has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentlong_way to _NJ has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentlong_way to _NJ has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentlong_way to _NJ has reached a state of spiritual enlightenmentlong_way to _NJ has reached a state of spiritual enlightenment
So they have had their domain pulled, perfect timing, just before they exposed the banking sector.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 03-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macs-tash
Wikileaks = Separating those who claim they are for more transparency from those who actually value it.
Indeed. And the former probably outweigh the latter many, many times over.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:37 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
He's on Twiiter boasting about it: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-12-2010, 12:44 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Also. he's doing a live Q&A from 1pm: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Or he would be if the site hadn't gone down.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
hmmmmm....odd. I can only assume the Guardian aren't used to so many people visiting their site.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 03-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
hmmmmm....odd. I can only assume the Guardian aren't used to so many people visiting their site.
Hope that is it.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Back up again. He's not responding yet.

Old 03-12-2010, 01:16 PM

Not for me it's not
Old 03-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
Back up again. He's not responding yet.
If Spooks and 24 has taught me anything that little pause will just be some under cover types working out precisely where he is so they can take him out.

If anyone sees lots of black sedans hurtling around near them, you know they have found him.

ps. before anyone berates me for using the americanisation, saloons just doesn't sound right.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
If Spooks and 24 has taught me anything that little pause will just be some under cover types working out precisely where he is so they can take him out.
LOL. I think it's just the guardian servers are a bit shit. But who knows. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are very keen to get hold of Mr Assange

Old 03-12-2010, 01:30 PM

I'm in now. Still no response, do you think they got to him?
Old 03-12-2010, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
And who thinks that sex charges against Mr Wkikleak are all a bit too convenient?
His arrest is imminent apparently: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Another Universe

unsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Shame they do not freeze the accounts of real criminals. The list of companies/people/organizations that have shown what ***** they are is growing.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Lovely

They are playing dirty with him, so he's upping the ante. Seems fair.

Old 06-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Another Universe

unsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Confirms what everyone knew anyway, I don't expect the US will like this one bit.