Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-04-2017, 04:50 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can I just say my comment was very much tongue in cheek against old git's post

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 17-04-2017, 05:17 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I won't be there - instead I am going to be enjoying a weekend at Peppa Pig World. Hmmm!
Old 18-04-2017, 01:45 PM

jmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejmemour : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Only 20 loyalty points for this? Surely should be 40?
Old 18-04-2017, 01:48 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post

How long until the loyalty points are dropped for away travel altogether? Diabolical decision.

I await the next person with his head buried in the sand who comes on here and tells us all how we have the worlds greatest owner who cares about the fans etc.
Old 18-04-2017, 02:33 PM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace_Akie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Was 40pts last year.

Normally only Liverpool and Man Utd away that are 20pts outside of "London".
Old 18-04-2017, 08:08 PM

Little Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Fozzie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is anyone else able to log in to the ticket site? It keeps saying my details are wrong (they aren't), and when it gives me the option to send my password to my email, it says the request can't be processed.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 18-04-2017, 08:10 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
It's not just you - the ticket site is currently down.
Old 18-04-2017, 08:13 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
I won't be there - instead I am going to be enjoying a weekend at Peppa Pig World. Hmmm!
Hope to get to see him re enact Tekkers finish at Chelsea
Old 18-04-2017, 09:03 PM

Millip would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMillip would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMillip would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMillip would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMillip would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMillip would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMillip would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMillip would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMillip would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMillip would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMillip would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Same as me trying get tickets, can't log in at all
Old 18-04-2017, 10:32 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Looks like it's back up now.
Old 21-04-2017, 11:46 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
We've sent 2 blocks back. Understandable but expect some stick from the usual.
Old Today, 11:08 AM
criostal lùchairt

Scotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
5 tickets bought by us for our first away of the season
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
We've sent 2 blocks back. Understandable but expect some stick from the usual.
Got tickets in the middle tier, so maybe the returned ones are in the 3rd tier - no great loss really
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old Today, 11:41 AM

RobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Got tickets in the middle tier, so maybe the returned ones are in the 3rd tier - no great loss really
I was assuming we would only take the bottom two tiers and not use the top one. I wasn't expecting us to sell out with the kick off time.
Old Today, 03:01 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Shit place to watch a game as an away fan. Didn't like it at all.

What kept them I wonder?