Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Old? More a little used

baroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy todaybaroli is looking rather foxy today
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DDD
[B]John Junkin ??
He isn't dead - was in Eastenders only a year or two back as a former schoolteacher.
Old 13-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Oddjob
I heard a vicious rumour Zach from Saved By The Bell died in a car accident

I was releived to find out it wasn't true.
Phew.
Old 13-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Soaring

Regal Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRegal Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRegal Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRegal Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRegal Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRegal Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRegal Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRegal Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRegal Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRegal Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRegal Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My Dad.
I suppose I had better get him out of that chair.
It has been 3 years now.
Old 13-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for you
I'm not dead.

However, fate once conspired to make quite a few of my mates believe I'd been murdered during the school holidays.

I'm not really famous though so I'm not sure it counts.
Old 13-02-2006, 06:53 PM
On the move

britabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gary Olsen. I wondered why 2 Point 4 Children dissapeared, and it was because he suddenly died.

IDNKHWD.
Old 13-02-2006, 07:19 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by britabroad
Gary Olsen. I wondered why 2 Point 4 Children dissapeared, and it was because he suddenly died.

IDNKHWD.
Ignoring the fact it was shit of course.
Old 13-02-2006, 07:21 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: Re: I didn't know he was dead.........

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
Oddjob 1 - 0 Rest of BBS,

Easy, Easy, Easy

In all honesty I hadnt given it that much thought.

Harold Sakata is dead by the way
Old 13-02-2006, 07:22 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: Re: I didn't know he was dead.........

Quote:

Easy, Easy, Easy

In all honesty I hadnt given it that much thought.

Harold Sakata is dead by the way
Who he?
I didn't even know he was alive.

Am I getting the hang of this?
Old 13-02-2006, 07:24 PM
On the move

britabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbritabroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Ignoring the fact it was shit of course.

True enough, but that didn't cause him to depart this mortal coil.
Old 13-02-2006, 07:26 PM
ACII

Re: Re: Re: Re: I didn't know he was dead.........

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
Who he?
I didn't even know he was alive.

Am I getting the hang of this?
Not Really

How about Falco, the bloke who did Rock Me Amadeus
Old 13-02-2006, 07:27 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes, played for Brazil in the '78 World Cup as well, I know the chap.

But.... I didn't know he was dead.
Old 13-02-2006, 07:28 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Webb
Nah, it's always been Dan C....whatshisname, but when The Simpsons first started he used a lower, gruffer voice - kinda like a Walter Matteau growl, until the 3rd series (I think), as it wasn't 'funny' enough.

Edit: From IMDB -
that is a question ive been wanting to ask for years and now i know the answer. Always thought the first few series homer sounded different...but not different enough to be a different person doing the voice.
Old 13-02-2006, 07:29 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
One of them is.
Hawk....OOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRR WHAT A RUSHHHHHHHHHH!!
Old 13-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
Helga Anders - the actress who played Julia in The White Horses
Old 13-02-2006, 07:46 PM

Teagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Adlerhorst
I take your timothy Claypole, who i knew was dead, and i raise you a Phil Hartman.

Phil Hartman - the voice of Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure. You might remember Troy (and Lionel) from such cartoon classics as The Simpsons.
IDNKHWD
Old 13-02-2006, 07:49 PM

Mister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceMister Parks hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Princess Diana . . . allegedly
Old 13-02-2006, 07:53 PM

Teagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Mister Parks
IDNKSW....................wait.....
Old 13-02-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Mister Parks
Murdered?
Old 13-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Born in Fort Neath

Eagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Jessie Matthews died in August 1982.
Old 13-02-2006, 08:53 PM
ACII

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle El
Jessie Matthews died in August 1982.
Kat Slater?