Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Heather O'Rourke, best known as Carol Anne from the Poltergeist movies IDNSWD.
Old 13-02-2006, 09:11 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Scifo
Heather O'Rourke, best known as Carol Anne from the Poltergeist movies IDNSWD.
HDSD?
Old 13-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Oddjob
HDSD?
Some sort of heart attack when she was 12, a recurrence of a birth defect.

It took me a while to crack this one. BTW what does JAT actually mean
Old 13-02-2006, 09:19 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just A Thought
Old 14-02-2006, 09:04 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by henryhallandhisbasque
Helga Anders - the actress who played Julia in The White Horses
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo...
Old 14-02-2006, 09:19 AM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: I didn't know he was dead.........

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
Hang on a sec though, Mr Claypole was always dead - did you not understand the premise of the show?
Sunny Fan Gold
Old 07-08-2006, 03:21 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Hansie Cronje - four f*cking years ago!!! (Just seen it in the 'World of Sport' forum).

Last edited by DANCOO; 07-08-2006 at 03:48 PM.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:32 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for youBoyandy is just too good for you
I never realised the bloke who played Tackleberry in Police Academy had bought the farm.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Hoof ball heaven

winterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behindwinterj will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally posted by Boyandy
I never realised the bloke who played Tackleberry in Police Academy had bought the farm.
Eh? tell me more? whos farm did he buy?
Old 07-08-2006, 03:42 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Arthur Lee and Johnny Bristol.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:47 PM
who's next

Harper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleep
Tackleberry's deed man!??

I really DNKHWD! Tell me it's not true!?
Old 07-08-2006, 03:49 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Harper
Tackleberry's deed man!??

I really DNKHWD! Tell me it's not true!?
Fraid so - died of a heart attack five years ago.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:51 PM
who's next

Harper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleepHarper is teetering on the brink of honey sweet, so fall asleep
Just looked on IMDB - I am genuinely gutted. Bugger.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:30 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
The kid that made this ad....it may just be a rumour, but click it anyway, you'lll thank me

To view the link you have to Register or Login
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 07-08-2006, 07:29 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
June Pointer from the Pointer Sisters. She was a crackhead for years and every now and then a story would appear about her on google about her being arrested in some outlandish situation. Even after her death she still manages to cause trouble - her funeral ended up turning into a big brawl amongst the surviving Pointer Sisters and their entourage.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:44 PM

2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Quote:
Originally posted by DANCOO
Hansie Cronje - four f*cking years ago!!! (Just seen it in the 'World of Sport' forum).
Me too. Looking at the date I was on holiday in Italy, so I doubt I would have heard about it there!
Old 07-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On a similar note, i had no idea Richard Pryor was ALIVE recently. I thought he died in the 1980s, and was trying to figure out why Comedy Central was doing tributes to him out of nowhere last year. What made it worse was the main show was called "I Ain't Dead Yet!".

By the way, i could have sworn i posted about this IN THIS THREAD, but i can't find it. Richard Pryor, if you're reading this: what the •••• is going on?!?!

Last edited by Chas; 07-08-2006 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by britabroad
Gary Olsen. I wondered why 2 Point 4 Children dissapeared, and it was because he suddenly died.

IDNKHWD.
Christ

IDNKHWD. I used to quite like 2 point 4 children!

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 08-08-2006, 07:38 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
I have been watching Rising Damp on Teleport, half way through series 4 Richard Beckinsale disappears

They carried on filming the series, even though he had died at age 31 (?) but it was never the same. They pretended he had moved out, but it just didn't work.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 08-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Tired and Emotional

Smurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Barry Foster and Hansie Cronje
IDKTWD

I used to know someone who swore blind that Hywel Bennett was dead. This was a few years before he appeared in Eastenders looking somewhat past his best before date.