Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-03-2018, 11:07 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Hosting the return of Bullseye, now Jim Bowen's departed?
That’s not a bad shout. He needs to keep busy. Maybe throw in a few topical jokes. ‘Keep out of the black and into the red, Ant’s very lucky, that little girl’s not dead.’
Old 19-03-2018, 11:24 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Well said Dave!!

Agree totally.

The poor guy is obviously ill. He's making some bad decisions, we all have at times in our lives.

He'll have the book thrown at him but he also needs help.

Too many holier than though people around these days.
Old 19-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
The right thing for ITV to do is jack in the current series of Saturday Night takeaway, or replace Ant with someone else.

But sticking someone in like Stephen Mulhern is going to be a ratings killer for ITV.

All of the audition rounds of Britain's Got Talent are pretty much produced and ready to be broadcast as soon as Takeaway finishes too.

ITV must be really worried, the double act is massive for their ratings.

There was life after Noel's House Party though , everything goes around eventually.
Blobby & Dec
Old 19-03-2018, 11:46 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Hard to defend anyone for drink driving but He's been in this industry for how many years without much of a bad word said about him by anyone. He's clearly going through something and needs help and support and i think ITV need to give that to him.
Old 20-03-2018, 03:49 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I disagree entirely with Dave's comment, and can only assume that those loving him up for it didn't bother th read the whole thread.

Little Al clearly posted that he didn't drive anymore due to episodes in HIS past that involved drink driving.

Thus, Dave was utterly in the wrong to call him sanctimonious on the issue.

HTH
Old 20-03-2018, 03:53 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Can't argue with this, its the reason I don't drive, been done twice, could have got my license back over 25 years ago.
I will post this up here for the hard of reading.

I trust Dave will be apologising to little al on this thread in the morning. And other posters will be a little less hasty on patting him on the back.

It also seems that the BBS thinks that driving while under the influence is a lesser crime that can be forgiven. Utter bollox that is.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:28 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Not knowing the blokes act only what I have seen in the papers he has had booze troubles before and been to rehab?

I got done once drunk and driving a head-on collision where luckily all got out safe, never driven drunk since.

This bloke could have killed a whole family including that 4-year-old child, its fecking wrong no if's or but's and the people with him in the car were just as bad for letting the pratt drive.

This Drink driving Ad really got to me, bit long but(1.30 secs in).

Old 20-03-2018, 07:53 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
So what's the consensus here, so I can calibrate my posts?
Am I supposed to feel sorry for this f*cking idiot?

Not at all. On one level he may have an alcohol problem so needs help with that. Although I should say from the people I know and have known there is only one person that can save them despite all the help available.

In the end he is responsible for himself, he took the decision to drive after drinking. Let's face it he's minted, a cab wouldn't register in terms of cost regardless of the distance. He's done it for convenience.

If you can't do the time don't do the crime. The fact that he's a celeb most people love will not have any effect on sentencing nor should it.

In my view drink drivers get off lightly anyway. String him up.

Brexit countdown.
Old 20-03-2018, 08:11 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
From the footage it looks like he got lucky. Being slated on the Internet is much better than badly injuring someone. I'm sure the family will get their compensation.
Old 20-03-2018, 08:11 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
That as is bloody powerful Les and serves its purpose!
Old 20-03-2018, 08:13 AM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who is to say that he drunk booze on the day he crashed?

How many of you have had a large Saturday night session and then driven the next day most likely still over the legal limit but thinking that you "feel" fine?
Old 20-03-2018, 08:28 AM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Whilst not condoning failing a breathalyser test, I hope he turns out to be marginally over the limit.

Having just seen the video of him getting out of the car on the TV just now I would be surprised if he wasn’t well over the limit. He looked absolutely wasted! Someone I met yesterday saw the aftermath of the crash and thought he must have been going way over the speed limit to cause the damage that he did to his car and the other cars. Lucky for him that he didn’t seriously hurt someone.
Old 20-03-2018, 08:52 AM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have just seen the video of him getting out the car. Clearly on something, be it booze or drugs or whatever. Sadly it seems his life has spiralled out of control totally. On a human level I hope he gets well soon.
Old 20-03-2018, 08:55 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Who is to say that he drunk booze on the day he crashed?

How many of you have had a large Saturday night session and then driven the next day most likely still over the legal limit but thinking that you "feel" fine?
The brief footage of him after the crash shows someone totally dazed on either alcohol or shock.
Old 20-03-2018, 09:02 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Drink driving is like speeding or texting - it’s always going to happen to someone else.
Old 20-03-2018, 09:21 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
The brief footage of him after the crash shows someone totally dazed on either alcohol or shock.
Exactly. It could well be shock, or even worry (knowing that he'd had a heavy night). Maybe I'm too trusting but I'd like to think Ant's mum wouldn't have let him drive if he was clearly still hammered.

Having said that, over the limit is over the limit (there shouldn't be a tolerance) and he needs to be punished. He'll probably just get a driving ban though.
Old 20-03-2018, 09:24 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Hope he gets sorted soon.

They are great presenters / entertainers
Old 20-03-2018, 10:00 AM

Simmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
Having just seen the video of him getting out of the car on the TV just now I would be surprised if he wasn’t well over the limit. He looked absolutely wasted! Someone I met yesterday saw the aftermath of the crash and thought he must have been going way over the speed limit to cause the damage that he did to his car and the other cars. Lucky for him that he didn’t seriously hurt someone.

Its a miracle how he managed to not crash before he eventually did, in Richmond, after making it all the way up to Byker Grove to collect his Mum.
Old 20-03-2018, 11:53 AM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Here's my prediction - Ant will take roughly a year out and they will initially try and get Robbie Williams to partner Dec on Britain's Got Talent and see how that goes. If that flops then expect their mate to partner Dec on I'm A Celebrity (Jonathan Wilkes). Then Ant to come back next year.
Old 20-03-2018, 11:58 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Sam & Mark are going to make hay during this crisis & usurp the geordie duo from their throne.

Dark horses are Cook & Line from CBeebies show Shipwrecked.

(My kids watch too much telly.)