Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-05-2018, 09:40 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
I remember when Syrian refugees were storming fences on the border with Hungary.

I presume the Israeli apologists on here would have seen them shot down like dogs. Then put two million of them in a few square miles and kept them there for more than a decade.
Old 15-05-2018, 09:41 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Kick 'em out of Eurovision too.
Old 15-05-2018, 09:46 PM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The thing about the Embassy opening that for me said it all was the choice of nutter chosen to give one of the speeches,Robert Jeffress. The inmates have truly taken over the asylum .Frightening times indeed.

"a man who has said all Jews will go to hell....Jeffress is the leader of a Dallas-area Baptist church and a spiritual adviser to Trump. He has been criticised for calling Islam and Mormonism “heresy from the pit of hell” and saying Jews “can’t be saved”. As reported by dallasnews.com, he also said Islam is “a religion that promotes paedophilia”."
Old 15-05-2018, 09:47 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Tbf Mormonism is total nonsense. Golden plates? Seriously?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 15-05-2018, 10:09 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Tbf Mormonism is total nonsense. Golden plates? Seriously?
Mormonism is my favourite modern religion founded by a con man, narrowly pipping Scientology.

I particularly like the "Book of Abraham" which Joseph Smith translated. It was a genuine ancient Egyptian papyrus, and since no one then could read hieroglyphics no one could argue with his translation.

Only now we can read hieroglyphics. And Joseph Smith was talking out of his arse. Yet the true believers are unperturbed!

It's brilliant.
Old 15-05-2018, 10:14 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
It is.

Though I have a ton of Mormon relatives, and they are all lovely. So I have to remember not to take the piss too much on other forms of social media.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 15-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Are those smartly dressed chaps, often youngish Americans, who sort of hang around town centres, Mormons?
Old 15-05-2018, 10:30 PM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
I remember when Syrian refugees were storming fences on the border with Hungary.

I presume the Israeli apologists on here would have seen them shot down like dogs. Then put two million of them in a few square miles and kept them there for more than a decade.
Now you are being silly and that detracts from your valid points on this thread.

Btw,the blockade has been down to both Israel and Egypt....but the latter (dodgy authoritarian regime) gets little international flak...

Last edited by legaleagle2; 15-05-2018 at 10:34 PM.
Old 15-05-2018, 10:30 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Are those smartly dressed chaps, often youngish Americans, who sort of hang around town centres, Mormons?
Yep. That’s them. Black trousers, white shirt (usually short sleeves for some reason) and a dark tie.
Old 15-05-2018, 10:35 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
Now you are being silly and that detracts from your valid points on this thread.
How so? I saw lots of propaganda that peaceful refugees had been exploited and infiltrated by ISIS and had to be stopped, with Hopkins advocating gun boats. It’s the same crap that those use to justify shooting down peaceful protestors by blaming Hamas.
Old 15-05-2018, 10:44 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Do you not think the Israeli propaganda machine would have found them?

Or the bbc and c4 correspondents who didn’t see one person armed?

The IDF vile scum were armed though. Sniping children and people in wheel chairs. Keep those two million in that gulag.
They did yesterdays number issued by Israel it was 24 no doubt they will release the names in the next few days. However that does not play to the position you have taken which has no basis of fact but then we know thats typical nowdays how many times do we have to have quotes that bear little resemblance to truth to support your view.
I do know that anyone else killed other than the 24 will be met with a full inquiry of the IDF action some in the IDF have already brought in the lawyers in response. None of which I have seen reported in the UK.
If you want an opinion I would suggest the most significant event yesterday was not at the fence but the attack on Hamas positions within Gaza, it appears to have some affect as today was the flash point that did not happen.
Unfortunately Hamas has found another tactic that Netanyahu is happy to exploit no doubt we will see further similar clashes in the coming months.
Seriously in response to SE25 what mother decides that taken a six month old baby to the border with the potential for tear gas and riots understand that and you will understand that this conflict has a long way to go to be resolved. The settlement will not come through the UN try putting in a line of UN troops.
I read Selhurst Celtics comment as well Hamas controls Gaza it has the power to stop the protesters it has he power to force the protesters to the fence as well. I blame Netenyahu but I also blame Hamas and I blame a world that turns a blind eye to one sides failings to blame another and that includes Israel and Hamas.
There is hope in it all some on both sides some do understand it has to end but until the world gets behind as opposed to taking sides with groups like Hamas based on whatever political position they hold the peace is a long way off. In a way like Ireland until both sides understand that peace would bring far more than the continuation of terror the needless deaths will continue. My view that one does and one does not and why one does not then the fears of the other are played on the threats of death issued by Hamas will ensure the right wing in Israel will remain.
Old 15-05-2018, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
They did yesterdays number issued by Israel it was 24 no doubt they will release the names in the next few days. However that does not play to the position you have taken which has no basis of fact but then we know thats typical nowdays how many times do we have to have quotes that bear little resemblance to truth to support your view.
I do know that anyone else killed other than the 24 will be met with a full inquiry of the IDF action some in the IDF have already brought in the lawyers in response. None of which I have seen reported in the UK.
If you want an opinion I would suggest the most significant event yesterday was not at the fence but the attack on Hamas positions within Gaza, it appears to have some affect as today was the flash point that did not happen.
Unfortunately Hamas has found another tactic that Netanyahu is happy to exploit no doubt we will see further similar clashes in the coming months.
Seriously in response to SE25 what mother decides that taken a six month old baby to the border with the potential for tear gas and riots understand that and you will understand that this conflict has a long way to go to be resolved. The settlement will not come through the UN try putting in a line of UN troops.
I read Selhurst Celtics comment as well Hamas controls Gaza it has the power to stop the protesters it has he power to force the protesters to the fence as well. I blame Netenyahu but I also blame Hamas and I blame a world that turns a blind eye to one sides failings to blame another and that includes Israel and Hamas.
There is hope in it all some on both sides some do understand it has to end but until the world gets behind as opposed to taking sides with groups like Hamas based on whatever political position they hold the peace is a long way off. In a way like Ireland until both sides understand that peace would bring far more than the continuation of terror the needless deaths will continue. My view that one does and one does not and why one does not then the fears of the other are played on the threats of death issued by Hamas will ensure the right wing in Israel will remain.
Not a single photo of an armed protestor. Loads of those gunned down by the IDF though.

As for the shooting of a baby. Yeah blame the mum. Not the piece of shit IDF snipers.

You can’t imagine how it feels to be one of two million trapped year on year in a prison camp. Why wouldn’t you storm the fence. What should they do sit at home and passively accept their lot.

Should those hurded in to a few square miles and fenced in just accept their lot and not fight back?
Old 15-05-2018, 10:59 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not a single photo of an armed protestor. Loads of those gunned down by the IDF though.

As for the shooting of a baby. Yeah blame the mum. Not the piece of shit IDF snipers.

You can’t imagine how it feels to be one of two million trapped year on year in a prison camp. Why wouldn’t you storm the fence. What should they do sit at home and passively accept their lot.

Should those hurded in to a few square miles and fenced in just accept their lot and not fight back?
The baby was killed by inhaling tear gas that was issued by Hamas as I said stick to facts please.
Old 15-05-2018, 11:00 PM

Quote:
How so? I saw lots of propaganda that peaceful refugees had been exploited and infiltrated by ISIS and had to be stopped, with Hopkins advocating gun boats. It’s the same crap that those use to justify shooting down peaceful protestors by blaming Hamas.
You equate the Israeli "apologists", as you term them, on here (whomever they may be) to people who would have seen refugees trying to get into EU Europe shot down like dogs....Some might think that's a tad OTT.
Old 15-05-2018, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
The baby was killed by inhaling tear gas that was issued by Hamas as I said stick to facts please.
What about the guy gunned down in a wheel chair?
Old 15-05-2018, 11:07 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
8 children under the age of 16 killed.
Old 15-05-2018, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
You equate the Israeli "apologists", as you term them, on here (whomever they may be) to people who would have seen refugees trying to get into EU Europe shot down like dogs....Some might think that's a tad OTT.
In your view. Both were trying to get through borders and escaping brutal oppression. Some on here try to justify those who gunned them down and blame Hamas. Like those who said Europe has to protected from ISIS who manipulate things to get in to Europe.
Old 15-05-2018, 11:30 PM

Quote:
What about the guy gunned down in a wheel chair?
I dont know do you ? I could speculate and its not the first case of a guy in a wheelchair being killed either. However the death of anyone is wrong in the name of whatever God you believe in whatever you hold true this has to stop. As I said to you turning a blind eye to either sides failings achieves nothing. There has to be another way and the hope right now is pretty small but seriously on both sides and I do mean both there are those that understand that its time this ended. I wish that there was as much support from the world shown to those as there is to those again on both sides of this that are continuing the senseless deaths. I am not holding my breath
Old 15-05-2018, 11:45 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Israel constantly steal little slithers of land until there is no more Palestine. Israel are deffo the ***** in this situation hence the rise in anti semitisem
Old 16-05-2018, 12:32 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
Israel constantly steal little slithers of land until there is no more Palestine. Israel are deffo the ***** in this situation hence the rise in anti semitisem
Hence.