Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 21-08-2015, 07:14 AM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

New video from Sweet Ether in support of our new EP 'Where We Hide'.
Old 15-11-2016, 01:57 PM

The Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is here
Just to give this thread a tiny bump, for those that like their Rock to be Old Skool and their band names to be deeply unsubtle, then I'm just going to leave this here.

If there are any takers please see here for more from the long awaited new album:

Old 20-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have a new band now. We play Indie Rock and we're called Fuzzwalker.

Old 21-11-2016, 09:47 AM

Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
no longer playing in a band but been busy in my home studio. close to finishing my first full length, it's kinda ambient/house/techno-ish.

on a different side recently picked up a novation circuit and using that as a sequencer for live / hardware based stuff, trying to move away from the computer / DAW.

picked up Korg's Volca keys the other day here's a video of my first experiments with it -

XBox Live Gamertag - RuptureRapture
twitter - @rupturerapture
last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 04-12-2017, 12:22 PM

Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
This thread has gone a bit quiet, anyone out there still working on stuff?

I finally got round to releasing my full length on Friday. Available on iTunes / Spotify / everywhere. It's a mix of House / Techno and Ambient stuff

Links to different sites here - To view the link you have to Register or Login

last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 04-12-2017, 12:43 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupture View Post

I finally got round to releasing my full length on Friday. Available on iTunes / Spotify / everywhere. It's a mix of House / Techno and Ambient stuff

Congrats in order........I guess?
Old 04-12-2017, 12:50 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupture View Post

Union and Discovery, love them. Great work
Old 04-12-2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Union and Discovery, love them. Great work
ah, cheers for checking it out man

i've been re-working stuff from the album so it can be played live and put out a video of Union the other day -

last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 04-12-2017, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Congrats in order........I guess?
haha, yeah some of the material on it was writing 2/3 years ago. Got new stuff ready to go and needed to release it first!

last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 31-03-2018, 12:56 AM

Time FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS Murray
Here's a video of me performing an original, inspired by Dylan and the Boss . Vocals are a bit quiet, got a new bit of equipment for recording and still getting to grips with it!

Last edited by Time; 31-03-2018 at 12:59 AM. Reason: video not loaded properly
Old 31-03-2018, 06:45 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time View Post
Here's a video of me performing an original, inspired by Dylan and the Boss . Vocals are a bit quiet, got a new bit of equipment for recording and still getting to grips with it!

Is the title a nod to Pardew?

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 31-03-2018, 09:26 PM

Time FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS MurrayTime FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Is the title a nod to Pardew?
Haha nice one - wish I'd thought of that myself

Thanks for checking it out.