Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 18-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
On a Saturday night instead of going to the pub.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 18-08-2008, 09:13 AM
His Nibs

julian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weep
if only..

if only bogshed or stump were the support..
Old 18-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Re: if only..

Quote:
Originally posted by julian
if only bogshed or stump were the support..
Wow I had Stump's 'Fierce Pancake' album on an old worn out TDK C90
Old 18-08-2008, 10:23 AM
His Nibs

julian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepjulian makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weep
Re: Re: if only..

Quote:
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
do the fish have chips?
Old 18-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: Re: if only..

Quote:
do the fish have chips?
Or does the chips have fish?
Old 18-08-2008, 10:32 AM
His Nibs

Re: Re: Re: Re: if only..

Quote:
Originally posted by La Bombonera
Or does the chips have fish?
you're so right! i saw stump play at the forum when it was the town & country club (god i'm a ponce) and remember being suprised at how musically proficient they were.
Old 18-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
They've been cooking on Blue Peter and sampling the dishes,
I don't normally like tomatoes John, but this is delicious.
Old 18-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
'The nauseating sincerity of Miriam Stoppard makes me want to go out and commit mass murder'

'It was a dodgy transformer, again and again'

I'm nailed on for this.

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but that’s the way we like it. And it’s not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 18-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh darling sugar honey
When it was nice and sunny
And when I had some money
We would go and see Echo And The Bunny
Men
Old 18-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Oh darling sugar honey
When it was nice and sunny
And when I had some money
We would go and see Echo And The Bunny
Men
It's the way that 'Men' comes late, just as you quoted it.

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but that’s the way we like it. And it’s not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 18-08-2008, 10:53 AM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Re: Re: if only..

Quote:
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
I have it on vinyl

"Charlton Heston put his vest on"

Old 18-08-2008, 10:59 AM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
I just got the newly released Stump anthology. It's ••••••• great.
Old 18-08-2008, 11:05 AM
His Nibs

Quote:
Originally posted by foetus eagle
I just got the newly released Stump anthology. It's ••••••• great.
i bet that IS good. may look out for it. i used to have the debut album but got rid of loads vinyl years back. may want to get it back on vinyl to play a few songs at the music night i sometimes do.
Old 18-08-2008, 11:15 AM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
i bet that IS good. may look out for it. i used to have the debut album but got rid of loads vinyl years back. may want to get it back on vinyl to play a few songs at the music night i sometimes do.
Quirk Out - the first mini LP was their finest work. Then the record company got involved and arsed it all up as usual.

This is an interesting read:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-08-2008, 11:19 AM
His Nibs

Quote:
Originally posted by foetus eagle
Quirk Out - the first mini LP was their finest work. Then the record company got involved and arsed it all up as usual.

This is an interesting read:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
yeah, that's it, 'quirk out'. will have a look at the kev hopper thing.
Old 18-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll never forget ... "F*ckin' 'ell It's Fred Titmus!"
Old 18-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 18-08-2008, 11:31 AM
legit

A doyen of Topiary once told me,
That one day he would like to grow a maze,
It seemed to be quite logical
That this should be his wish.
And with that
We both went our separate ways.
Old 18-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Fishy McFishface

Dragging my guitar round the maternity ward,
I was in search of the umbilical chord
Old 18-08-2008, 12:42 PM
legit

Mention the Lord of the Rings just once more,
And I'll more than likely kill you.