Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-02-2015, 11:29 AM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
He looks done in by his time at QPR...his body language and movement are ponderous he needs rehabilitation
Old 08-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fella View Post
Of course he's been worse, he's barely played this season and has not match fitness. But that will come and we will see a decent player. People are far too quick to write him off.
Who has written him off?
Old 08-02-2015, 11:44 AM
analyse this

bourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's going to be here for a few seasons and this thread will be referred back to over these seasons as further proof (if any is really needed) that fans are fickle and fick
Old 08-02-2015, 11:48 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourne man View Post
He's going to be here for a few seasons and this thread will be referred back to over these seasons as further proof (if any is really needed) that fans are fickle and fick
Looking forward to rubbing our idiot fans noses in it

tools
Old 08-02-2015, 11:49 AM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is just a confidence rebuilding exercise, I think Pardew will get it right
Old 08-02-2015, 11:53 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
I think constructive criticism is justified. He is ambling around way off the pace and basically we're not that good so to afford passengers in the first 11. I could see what a fit Mutch could bring to the side, he has a nice touch, good awareness of his colleagues and he had a good scoring and assisting record in a relegated side, but he sticks out like a sore thumb at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 08-02-2015, 11:57 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
I think constructive criticism is justified. He is ambling around way off the pace and basically we're not that good so to afford passengers in the first 11. I could see what a fit Mutch could bring to the side, he has a nice touch, good awareness of his colleagues and he had a good scoring and assisting record in a relegated side, but he sticks out like a sore thumb at the moment.
Good post and probably sums up most people's view on it.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:58 AM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Said it before said it again, exactly the same sort of player as andre moritz. Will be appreciated for his quality by the time he leaves us.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:01 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
good post

I dont anyone is writing him off but at the moment he shouldnt be in the side

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 08-02-2015, 12:03 PM

dufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
turn the clock back 10 years and Jules made a couple of gaffes in his early days and look how that turned out
It took him 3 bloody years to get back in the team though!
Old 08-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Gambler

L'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourne man View Post
Agreed. You only have to look at the matchday thread to see the mindset. After 15 minutes so and so is crap after 70 minutes they are the next Messi. My view Mutch will be an asset this season and for years to come. I remember seeing early on that Dann, Puncheon, Ledley among others were rubbish and are a waste of money.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:08 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mutch will turn out to be a very good player for us. Just needs time to settle in.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:09 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
He's clearly lacking match fitness, but I didn't see the disastrous game that others did from him.

Same with Hangelaand, sure he was rusty earlier in the season, but his size and ball playing ability has been an asset at both ends of the pitch.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:34 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
I haven't read whole thread so if I am repeating here what others have said then count this as another vote from the wait & see camp. I can recall the Jedi seeming to be unfit for the English game, AJ to be a poor replacement for Clinton and others besides. Any new player is a risk - look how poor Veron was at Manure - and Mutch may turn out to be a bad buy but that's not a judgement you reach after a few games.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:47 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Constructive critique is of course fine.

What is not fine is palace fans writing off players after a few appearances. Especially when those fans have a proven track record of being pretty clueless about football.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:49 PM
Time is running out

I dont think anyone is writing him off, from memory he looked like Cardiff's best player last season and could turn into a great signing.

What is bemusing is the idea that if you criticize a player on the BBS for a bad performance that you are "writing him off", or even more bizarre that he might read that criticism and lose confidence.

Question : What is more likely to affect his confidence, the BBS criticizing him or the manager subbing him at half time? Answer : neither, he is a grown man and should be able to deal with both situations quite easily.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:52 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
I dont think anyone is writing him off, from memory he looked like Cardiff's best player last season and could turn into a great signing.

What is bemusing is the idea that if you criticize a player on the BBS for a bad performance that you are "writing him off", or even more bizarre that he might read that criticism and lose confidence.

Question : What is more likely to affect his confidence, the BBS criticizing him or the manager subbing him at half time? Answer : neither, he is a grown man and should be able to deal with both situations quite easily.
Some people are simply saying he's a bit off the pace etc, others are saying his career in football is clearly over after being ruined by QPR
Old 08-02-2015, 12:55 PM

L'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dave

stop crying
Old 08-02-2015, 01:00 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'kooch View Post
Dave

stop crying
He's got a point though.
People are so quick to write off players like him and Sonogo.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'kooch View Post
Dave

stop crying

I will let you off as you are 12