Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 13-04-2011, 09:04 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot
Such requests fall on death ears I'm afraid Andy. Even if you do sleep with a mod! Then they don't return your calls and break your heart after

Thanks for the tip AJ, i'll bear that in mind.

I only want a capital, surely not much to ask and harmless too

I was of the understanding that usernames can't be changed in order to protect your public profile as that is how people know you but, changing a lower case to upper is harmless, surely!
Old 13-04-2011, 09:49 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Aside from aesthetic reasons, username changes can require a re-indexing the database, which is not a task undertaken lightly on a forum the size of the BBS, these days (sexual favours or not). This is why we don't do it any more. Sorry.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:11 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Oh man I would so like to change my user name I hate mine and would love to change it, come on mods in the summer when there´s nothing going on any chance of being able to tweek these sort of things?
Old 14-04-2011, 07:22 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Okay, thanks Neil.

Maybe as SB say we could have one day whereby peeps can make a first and final 'slight' change.
Old 14-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST
I'm neither fond of my capitals or particularly my name.

Why did you do your name all in capitals?
Old 14-04-2011, 08:46 AM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
this is the internet - we don't need capital letters
Old 14-04-2011, 08:49 AM

voyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minevoyeur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think the a and c bookend your username quite nicely.
Old 14-04-2011, 09:21 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ
I suspect that took more than just sleeping with the mods
Looking this good is hard work, i have to work at it.
Old 14-04-2011, 10:08 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc
Okay, thanks Neil.

Maybe as SB say we could have one day whereby peeps can make a first and final 'slight' change.
It's not user driven, it requires technical intervention - sorry, it's just not going to happen.
Old 14-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I would change it for lots of cash, tickets to a dancing on ice show and a ice cream with two flakes innit....