Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 19-05-2011, 10:11 AM

Alex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliate
sorry for the off topic but i am trying to post on that forum To view the link you have to Register or Login

but i won't be allowed... any clue why this is happening? thanx.
Old 20-05-2011, 03:59 AM

Men At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsMen At Work has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
If you mean your post isn't showing up then it's because you're a new user and your posts are held in a moderation queue where they need to be manually authorised. After you've made a few posts (and shown you're not a spammer) then your posts show up immediately.

It's something every new user on the site goes through.
Old 20-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Poster Puberty

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-05-2011, 02:41 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
I can't do a smiley for some reaosn
Old 20-05-2011, 04:28 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Alex, can you try again please...
Old 20-05-2011, 10:34 PM

Diehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How can I upload a sound clip? What file format would work as mp3 doesn't!
Old 23-05-2011, 11:57 AM

Alex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliateAlex Panther if your heart was mine, I'd sure as hell retaliate
thanx guys!
Old 24-05-2011, 08:37 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How do you start a thread
Old 24-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellioteagle1
...with a needle ?
Old 24-05-2011, 09:45 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Please help
Old 24-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:

Quote:
Please help

Get advice from the poster that started the thread from the link below.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Can this 'poster' be banned?

clearly is not a person, and is some kind of bot or something?

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 25-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie

That thing is weird - I negged it earlier.

It just copies and pastes random bits of text together with those odd pictures.
Old 25-05-2011, 05:35 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie

Thanks
Done.
Old 25-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
clearly is not a person

Old 25-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST
clearly is not a person

cheeky ******

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 26-05-2011, 02:09 PM

Still dont know how.
Old 26-05-2011, 02:18 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Click on "New thread" in the relevant forum.