Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 29-05-2011, 09:14 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
BBS on mobiles?

Is there a special address to use to get the BBS on an HTC Windows mobile?

I can get it but it is massive and I have to keep scrolling the screen to read it

Any help please?
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 29-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
What browser are you using?
Old 29-05-2011, 09:31 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle
What browser are you using?
Internet Explorer
Old 29-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Sorry I didn't see the "windows" bit.
Old 29-05-2011, 09:58 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I use Opera to browse BBS, and dolphin for every other site on my HTC.
Old 29-05-2011, 11:14 AM

So is there no an address for the BBS that is designed for mobiles? I have one for BBC sports that fits the screen perfectly
Old 29-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Works fine on my iPod Touch.
Old 30-05-2011, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace
Works fine on my iPod Touch.
So do you just use To view the link you have to Register or Login Or is there an extension that caters for mobile screens?
Old 30-05-2011, 08:53 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Haven't got a HTC I've got a iPhone with that you just zoom in and out quite easy. Site address is normal, I think some sites know when you are viewing on a mobile and adjust the layout to suit. Can you not zoom in and out on a HTC?

Old 30-05-2011, 08:56 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee
So is there no an address for the BBS that is designed for mobiles? I have one for BBC sports that fits the screen perfectly
If the bbs fitted your phone perfectly it would be so small you wouldn't be able to read it, even in landscape.

Old 30-05-2011, 09:02 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah opera seems to work well on low sPec phones
Old 31-05-2011, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan
Haven't got a HTC I've got a iPhone with that you just zoom in and out quite easy. Site address is normal, I think some sites know when you are viewing on a mobile and adjust the layout to suit. Can you not zoom in and out on a HTC?
Zoom out and it's tiny, zoom in and it's massive. The BBC Sports site for instance, is perfect because it is designed for mobiles.
Old 31-05-2011, 08:51 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Try turning the screen sideways (try not to drop it on your foot and break your toe whilst doing so though)
Old 31-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have a HTC, zooms in and out just like an iphone really.

Also merges all the text to the bit your viewing when you zoom so you don't have to scroll left and right. Have the wildfire, which i believe is their shittest model so should be fine on the rest
Old 31-05-2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Try turning the screen sideways (try not to drop it on your foot and break your toe whilst doing so though)
Too late
Old 31-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Another Universe

unsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Zoom out and it's tiny, zoom in and it's massive. The BBC Sports site for instance, is perfect because it is designed for mobiles.
I used to have a similar problem on my last phone. Get Opera for mobiles, think it's called Opera Mini or something. Anyway, you'll be able to view the BBS easier with it.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsensibleLiam
I used to have a similar problem on my last phone. Get Opera for mobiles, think it's called Opera Mini or something. Anyway, you'll be able to view the BBS easier with it.
Thanks, I'll look into that
Old 01-06-2011, 06:50 AM

Dodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If you double-tap your screen it should zoom in good size for reading and wrap the text nicely to fit screen.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
So do you just use To view the link you have to Register or Login Or is there an extension that caters for mobile screens?
Yep, To view the link you have to Register or Login