Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 15-06-2011, 02:04 PM

ll AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Changing BBS name

hi guys

is there a way that i can change my BBS name?

thank you in advanced
Old 15-06-2011, 02:05 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sleep with a mod
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 15-06-2011, 02:07 PM
Cunning Linguist

Location: Casually Counting Copious Coconuts Calmly in the Cook Islands...
BringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm sure it won't be a problem. Unless the mods really hate you.
Old 15-06-2011, 02:08 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
AATOT
Old 15-06-2011, 02:10 PM

ll AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle
AATOT
Can you kindly post the link then please?
Old 15-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Je Suis Un Funky Homme

peagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nahhhhhhh mate.

Old 15-06-2011, 02:12 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll AJ ll
Can you kindly post the link then please?
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-06-2011, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle
To view the link you have to Register or Login
thanks mate