Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 12-11-2011, 04:17 PM
Le Bon Homme

The Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals
Why was my thread deleted?

Did I break the rules?

It was called Alex Marrow - Twitter I believe.

Thanks
TGM
Old 12-11-2011, 04:30 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Alex had his phone stolen and the club asked us to delete the thread. We decided that was best.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan
Alex had his phone stolen
Right

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 12-11-2011, 05:10 PM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefoxinthebox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Fan
Alex had his phone stolen and the club asked us to delete the thread. We decided that was best.
ha.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Le Bon Homme

The Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Fair enough, it did seem very out of context for Alex.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Woody McWoodface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Google cache seem to suggest he has been spouting off about stuff... ?!!

Phone stolen? Yeah right. Bollocks.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:55 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
LOL
Old 12-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand

What a load of bollocks by Marrow.
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 12-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Personally, as long as all is in the law, I couldn't care less what our players say.

Especially players like Marrow. He's a young man, let him enjoy himself.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:30 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone fancy dropping me a PM and letting me know what this was about?
Old 12-11-2011, 11:32 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Google has kindly cashed part of the opening sentence in the thread, so I have a gist of what he said.

Doesn't seem club related, which is a relief. Thought he was having a go about Palace.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:36 PM
'or 0=0'

Received PM. Thanks
Old 13-11-2011, 12:39 AM

BR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
His mate who appeared in the tweet doesn't seem to be suggesting that AM's phone was stolen. Rather that he is embarrassed but went on to confirm their back on it this evening.
Old 13-11-2011, 01:56 AM

PALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Phone stolen. yeah right.
Old 13-11-2011, 01:59 AM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Personally, as long as all is in the law, I couldn't care less what our players say.

Especially players like Marrow. He's a young man, let him enjoy himself.
^^^
Old 13-11-2011, 08:00 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Seems his twitter account has been deleted now

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 13-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
Sounds like he's recieved a bollocking from the club
Sonisphere 31/07/10

http://www.rammstein.com

Xbox 360 gamertag: Mabbages
Old 13-11-2011, 08:43 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do the mods not inform the original poster that they are deleting a thread and why?

(Google cache is your friend)

Last edited by nicknackpalace; 13-11-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old 13-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
No.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 13-11-2011, 09:06 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Scannell doesn't seem the smartest on twitter (if it's him of course)