Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-06-2018, 08:54 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Oh ffs.
Yep .. time I took a break from this place .. Fuĺl of hypocrites, teachers narks, and twats that think they are soooo right on . Not to mention the snides . But I rose to it , so time I remedied that and took a sabatacle ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 11-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Woody McWoodface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
"FREE TOMMY" they shout... but hang on...

Quote:
"Lennon’s solicitor later stated that his client was aware of the reporting restrictions, something that should not come as a surprise as he was convicted for the same offence only last year when he illegally filmed within a court building, for which he still carried the suspended sentence.

During the trial, Lennon pleaded guilty and his solicitor said that Lennon had “deep regret” for what he had done.
"
Old 11-06-2018, 10:13 PM
Keep on climbing

Mapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMapletree : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
In general there are those who shout racist and bigot far too liberally on the BBS. They often use it to put people off from stating genuine views through guilt by association. There are also those who feel abusing their own is okay but for me making offensive comments about those of your own colour is just as bad as making offensive comments about another and it is something best not done. Yet, in the case of Robinson he is a totally unpleasant individual who could have jeopardised a gang rape trial and he deserves the opprobrium he gets. Others have said on here that Robinson and also hate extremists in many directions brainwash young vulnerable people from disadvantaged backgrounds into getting into things they shouldn't. They ruin lives.
Nicely put
Old 11-06-2018, 10:24 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
In general there are those who shout racist and bigot far too liberally on the BBS. They often use it to put people off from stating genuine views through guilt by association. There are also those who feel abusing their own is okay but for me making offensive comments about those of your own colour is just as bad as making offensive comments about another and it is something best not done. Yet, in the case of Robinson he is a totally unpleasant individual who could have jeopardised a gang rape trial and he deserves the opprobrium he gets. Others have said on here that Robinson and also hate extremists in many directions brainwash young vulnerable people from disadvantaged backgrounds into getting into things they shouldn't. They ruin lives.
A genuine view doesn't excuse the view from being a racist or bigoted view.

Or an ignorant or misinformed one.

If I read someone spouting shit, that genuine opinion isn't excused from being a turd of an opinion.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:26 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Yep .. time I took a break from this place .. Fuĺl of hypocrites, teachers narks, and twats that think they are soooo right on . Not to mention the snides . But I rose to it , so time I remedied that and took a sabatacle ..
If you join the homesdale can you ask Matt for me when he is marching to parliament with a pitchfork in protest against a betrayal of brexit?

We had some jovial pms about it. I sometimes mention that he will be leading the March waving his balls at Big Ben. From the exchanges we had I’m sure he’d smile, as would I at his wrinkly, fellow ball waving, aged crusaders
Old 11-06-2018, 10:38 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
The ones that are calling him out as a racist and in the next breath saying I still speak to him I have his number you mean ? . Internet hypocrites ? Who knew .. Showboaters eh . I'd love some of these dicks to have seen what I did in Bosnia, I think their interpretation of racism would be very different . A few words probably spoken in jest, or under the influence wouldn't even register as risque in comparison . Virtue signalling at its worst. And yes, I will ignore the wankers in future , they actually do the cause more harm than good .
Being a bit racist doesn't make you an iredeemable human being.

Mat Ov seemed to have been a decent bloke gone wrong and progressively wronger. I dont want racists or racism on the BBS but it doesn't mean I don't think that maybe these people can overcome their prejudices. (Apart from actual Nazi's)

I still don't see what your problem is.

We said Mat was racist, you said prove it, posts were supplied.

We said even Mat would admit he's a racist/has admitted that, you said prove it, posts were supplied.

You imediately down play his open and honest racism as "light hearted" or "joking" when people who know him a lot better than you, disagree.

You then say its an "agenda" an "echo chamber" that because of what you've experienced only you can know "real racism"

I don't know why you're so defiant in trying to cast this fanciful myth and then of course the "devils advocate" posters who continually toe the line of what is and isn't allowed pop in to stir you up, to manipulate you into thinking your right so you can do their bidding.

You seem like you're a good bloke with good intentions but I think that on this one you're wrong. I've never had your life experience, so I can talk about that and I'm sure you've seen shit in the forces we couldn't even imagine.

We both love Palace and we're brought together by that and an area I guess and I think we probably have a lot more in common than not.

I just think you're being played mate and I don't want to see that happen.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:18 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
See ya, wouldn’t want to be ya

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 11-06-2018, 11:29 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
See ya, wouldn’t want to be ya
Surely some of your co-snowflakes should have been disciplining you for overt wankerishness by now
Old 11-06-2018, 11:50 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Tommy Robinson marches with fascists in Warsaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post

If I read someone spouting shit, that genuine opinion isn't excused from being a turd of an opinion.

Do you still think gays shouldn’t marry? I’d like to think you’ve changed your mind.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:07 AM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Its not my opinion fella , you are clearly a cowardly wanker , end of . But you are in good company, there's at least 4 others on this thread doing the same .

Time to lay off the booze seethingberk as the only coward we can see is you.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:10 AM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm not brave at all, in fact I am quite considered before i get into confrontation in real life.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Comedy gold.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:50 AM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Do you still think gays shouldn’t marry? I’d like to think you’ve changed your mind.
My mind hasn't changed.

I don't come on here and spout rubbish though. I don't come on here and say gay's are the scourge of the planet, or this country. Nor do I think gay's are a threat to my life or way of life. Nor do I care how gay people choose to categorise their relationship, as long as people don't make a mockery of my faith in trying to shoe horn it in as an acceptable union. Criticise it as a negative if it is to be done, however, let's not dilute and turn something into a lie.

While many on here indulge in "banter" with homophobic language, I've never done so, and don't do so in my everyday life. It's called mutual respect.

Gay people know my views, genuine dialogue opens up a non hostile understanding. That's what it really means to have a discussion and to oppose a differing view yet not let it sour a relationship.

Let's say my views are bigoted in context of what is widely acceptable in society. Which most would say they are.

What specific hate speech would you accuse me of? What vendetta or agenda would you accuse me of? Have you ever seen me on any of those threads taking the piss out of Brighton? Or those threads where you get people banging on about PC gone mad and sexual identity? Do you ever see me jumping in with anti gay sentiment just because it's linked with my views?

The same rights that protect me also protect homosexuals. I am happy to protect and defend those. I have done more to improve the life of some homosexuals than a majority on this board.

I personally think you do me a great disservice by equating my views, which by society's standards you can say would be considered bigoted, with the type of dullards who post on here thinking they can pass off their regurgitation of their favourite preachers as some form of reasoned and refined critique of a particular topic.

I'm happy to be labelled a bigot if it helps to take down every other bigoted **** with me. If I am a bigot, then I am confident most people on here are. Especially westcountryboy.

As evidence of what dialogue can do, it's obvious that you and I have incredibly differing perceptions of life, however, I have found our conversations always of a courteous and respectful nature. There are plenty of reasons why I respond to someone like yourself in a considered manner, which I don't afford others.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:32 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
My mind hasn't changed.

I don't come on here and spout rubbish though. I don't come on here and say gay's are the scourge of the planet, or this country. Nor do I think gay's are a threat to my life or way of life. Nor do I care how gay people choose to categorise their relationship, as long as people don't make a mockery of my faith in trying to shoe horn it in as an acceptable union. Criticise it as a negative if it is to be done, however, let's not dilute and turn something into a lie.

While many on here indulge in "banter" with homophobic language, I've never done so, and don't do so in my everyday life. It's called mutual respect.

Gay people know my views, genuine dialogue opens up a non hostile understanding. That's what it really means to have a discussion and to oppose a differing view yet not let it sour a relationship.

Let's say my views are bigoted in context of what is widely acceptable in society. Which most would say they are.

What specific hate speech would you accuse me of? What vendetta or agenda would you accuse me of? Have you ever seen me on any of those threads taking the piss out of Brighton? Or those threads where you get people banging on about PC gone mad and sexual identity? Do you ever see me jumping in with anti gay sentiment just because it's linked with my views?

The same rights that protect me also protect homosexuals. I am happy to protect and defend those. I have done more to improve the life of some homosexuals than a majority on this board.

I personally think you do me a great disservice by equating my views, which by society's standards you can say would be considered bigoted, with the type of dullards who post on here thinking they can pass off their regurgitation of their favourite preachers as some form of reasoned and refined critique of a particular topic.

I'm happy to be labelled a bigot if it helps to take down every other bigoted **** with me. If I am a bigot, then I am confident most people on here are. Especially westcountryboy.

As evidence of what dialogue can do, it's obvious that you and I have incredibly differing perceptions of life, however, I have found our conversations always of a courteous and respectful nature. There are plenty of reasons why I respond to someone like yourself in a considered manner, which I don't afford others.
Hmmmm, I suspect many thought you were more tolerant than this
Old 12-06-2018, 05:59 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
My mind hasn't changed.

Take away the diplomatic waffle and this could be a Matov post.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:05 AM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Hmmmm, I suspect many thought you were more tolerant than this
Not something anybody would be caught saying about your good self when it comes to queer issues, of course.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:18 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EryrExile View Post
Not something anybody would be caught saying about your good self when it comes to queer issues, of course.
I couldn't remember why i had him on ignore, thanks for reminding me.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:19 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Don't rush back.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:28 AM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

So by definition anyone that holds an opinion you disagree holds a turd of an opinion
Says a lot about you and your opinions
Old 12-06-2018, 06:31 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old geezer View Post
So by definition anyone that holds an opinion you disagree holds a turd of an opinion
Says a lot about you and your opinions
Blimey.

That’s an “interesting “ interpretation. How do you work that out?