Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 23-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim's Cannon View Post
Sept 1991 - League Cup 2nd round first leg at Hartlepool.

Weds night and we drew 1-1. Terrible game and Hartlepool only had three sides to their ground and it was absolutely freezing with the wind whipping in off the sea.
We got a coach and I got home at 4-30am, to get up 2 hours later to go to work!
Was there mentioned it earlier. So cold! Might have been on the same coach . I vowed never to do a midweek coach journey that far again