Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 06-03-2017, 10:42 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Chelsea and Southampton games

We seem to have no away games up for sale even though they are coming up fast. Anyone know when these two might come up?
Old 06-03-2017, 11:04 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
I asked the box office about the Chelsea game last week. Sounds like tickets will go on sale towards the end of this week.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:15 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
I asked the box office about the Chelsea game last week. Sounds like tickets will go on sale towards the end of this week.
Cheers for that, by the time they do the usual points stuff it will be close to the game.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:30 AM
Pride of South London

SJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSJPLDN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tickets go on sale on Tuesdays so maybe Tuesday next week?
Old 07-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll be at Southampton away. Just booked flights for that week. Up the palace.

2.5.10 - The Day we defied the odds

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 07-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Yeah what's going on with Chelsea tickets? Expected to come on here to see we'd sold out already. It's only three-and-a-half weeks away.

Going to be very popular with 30 tickets and our recent upturn in form.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:58 PM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Yeah what's going on with Chelsea tickets? Expected to come on here to see we'd sold out already. It's only three-and-a-half weeks away.

Hopeful of getting one with 1000 points but not so sure
Old 07-03-2017, 06:10 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

Another ground that's going to end up like the emerates, lifeless and no atmosphere .
Old 07-03-2017, 06:44 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mether View Post
Another ground that's going to end up like the emerates, lifeless and no atmosphere .
End up?
Old 07-03-2017, 06:50 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mether View Post
It was last year.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:22 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Up to us, then...
Old 07-03-2017, 11:21 PM

Have always enjoyed the Chelsea fixture and they know how to serve pints quickly.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:29 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Palace were very loud at the Chelsea Library last season and the team responded with a fantastic 2-1 win which left Chelsea stunned.

COYP
Old 08-03-2017, 05:35 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Have always enjoyed the Chelsea fixture and they know how to serve pints quickly.
I begrudge giving the rentboys any of my hard earned as they would ordinarily try and rob you. The 30 away ticket cap was introduced to combat divs like Chelsea.
Back in the day you'd be at risk of getting a clump from one of their charming supporters. At our recent visit they were offering handshakes (and were oblivious to how patronising they were) because little old Palace had turned up and beaten them.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:50 PM

Robin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
But hot drinks only for UEFA Champions League games! How bizarre is that?
Old 08-03-2017, 05:53 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Back in the day you'd be at risk of getting a clump from one of their charming supporters. At our recent visit they were offering handshakes (and were oblivious to how patronising they were) because little old Palace had turned up and beaten them.
This time will probably ask us the way to Fulham Broadway station,in broken English.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:26 PM

smiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Southampton away just got 7.50 on mega train single, then back to Surbiton for 14. Worth doing as southwest trains ain't the cheapest.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Mods Rule!!!

whyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiler2 View Post
Southampton away just got 7.50 on mega train single, then back to Surbiton for 14. Worth doing as southwest trains ain't the cheapest.
What time departing + where from?

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 08-03-2017, 07:40 PM

smiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmiler2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyteleafeeagle View Post
What time departing + where from?
Mega train from Waterloo 14.39 arrive Southampton 16.15 7.50
Return 22.00 from Southampton, change Woking, arrive Surbiton 23.16 14 on ticketclever.com
Old 08-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Mods Rule!!!

whyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiler2 View Post
Mega train from Waterloo 14.39 arrive Southampton 16.15 7.50
Return 22.00 from Southampton, change Woking, arrive Surbiton 23.16 14 on ticketclever.com
Lovely cheers

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle