Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-07-2017, 05:55 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
No, amazingly.

However, anything he posts on here in the future should be ignored and he will be reminded every single time he does exactly what he said.
Pretty sure he regrets it though mate and in a way he's serving his punishment by his own hand. I don't think he's a bad fella deep down.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:05 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mabbutt View Post
No, but he's taken a self imposed sabbatical until the start of the season as a result of it.
Did he take himself off after the 'not black enough' thing a couple of years ago too? GF is quite amusing but the fact he is a teacher is slightly scary
Old 03-07-2017, 06:38 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
Throughout his whole career for Le Havre and then Marseille Mandanda has always been considered to be a totally professional and committed footballer. You can look wherever you want, you will never find a bad word spoken about Mandanda, which makes the whole Mandanda-Palace story such a mystery.
It's not really a mystery.

He's home sick. Or certainly was. Wife and kids stayed in France, he failed to settle. then he got injured which probably made it a lot worse.

I hope he does stay and settle, think he would be a huge plus.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:59 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
What has the colour of his skin got to do with whether he's a good player or not?
Because some wankers on here have suggested because you don't think a player who is black is good you must be a racist. Anyone who tries to play that card is contemtable.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:01 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE View Post
Mandanda has played at the top level, including Champions League, Europa League and International level.

He has won the French title once and the French equivalent of the League Cup three times.

He won the Ligue 1 goalkeeper of the year award four times, most recently the season before he signed for Palace. He captained Marseille for successive seasons, and has been selected in the Ligue 1 team of the year four times.

Jordon Mutch played for Cardiff for two season and scored a few goals.

You're an idiot if you can't work out the difference.
Jordan Mutch had a really good season in the Premier League while Steve had 10 very average or poor games. If you can't see the difference your the idiot
Old 03-07-2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post
Seriously? Monaco got to the semi final of the champions league and PSG qualified to go out to Barcelona in the next round. Remind me how the Scottish clubs fared?
Celtic won it once but besides that have a French club?
Old 03-07-2017, 07:05 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Celtic won it once but besides that have a French club?
Very relevant comment about French football in 2017

Also, Marseille won it much more recently, so...
Old 03-07-2017, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
Peddling BS like it's gospel, as usual.

You do love spreading an unsubstantiated rumour don't you Mr Zero Credibility?

I'm glad others on here are intelligent enough to see through your swathes of repetitive drivel.
Yeah who was it in the tv interview then? You really love him don't you. Hopefully you feck off and support OM when he goes. He has been trying to go back there for several months and only a half wit wouldn't acknowledge that as truth.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
Except only one plays in defence ?
I know....I was refering to the fact that he has team mates around him that would assist him with the required vocabulary.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:24 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah who was it in the tv interview then? You really love him don't you. Hopefully you feck off and support OM when he goes. He has been trying to go back there for several months and only a half wit wouldn't acknowledge that as truth.
You are right he has.. and with reasonable cause. However you seem
to have a serious issue with the bloke.. which is rather odd. He didn't settle not more too it.

If he does decide to stay and give it a go I hope he succeeds.

Plus you rate Hennessey.. invalidates any opinion
Old 03-07-2017, 07:33 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Jordan Mutch had a really good season in the Premier League while Steve had 10 very average or poor games. If you can't see the difference your the idiot
9 Games in the premier League actually.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your usual BS, Mr.Zero Credibility.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
*you're.

Also, I rest my case. There is absolutely no comparison and yet you try to make one. Idiotic.

Last edited by RDSdaEAGLE; 03-07-2017 at 07:43 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:45 PM

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You mean the TV interview where he said:
"L'OM est mon club de coeur. Y retourner ? Je ne peux pas encore répondre maintenant."
ie: OM is my heart club. To go back there? I can not answer now.

So this in your mind is him being tapped up or talking to another club??

You really are a very angry person aren't you? This has angered you to such a level you're telling me to F*** off and support another team because I don't agree with what you say or the abuse you give out towards someone you clearly have mental issues over, there being Zero proof to back up your claims. If there is share it and I would doff my cap to your superior knowledge, but NOT ONCE have you offered anything up.

You're full of it mate, no wonder Everyone on here mocks you, and I bet you wouldn't have the bottle to say any of this to my face.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Well, it is 10 games if you include the 2-0 victory in the Cup... But that doesn't meet your agenda with the "He's never had a clean sheet" stance.

Again, don't let the truth get in the way, hey?!
Old 03-07-2017, 07:58 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
When someone defends Mutch you know they're off their meds...
Old 03-07-2017, 08:00 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
People have been harsh on Mutch. He's no Jimmy Kebe but he can still do a job.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:03 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
People have been harsh on Mutch. He's no Jimmy Kebe but he can still do a job.
Tell him to go to the CPFC recruitment day.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:10 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Pretty sure he regrets it though mate and in a way he's serving his punishment by his own hand. I don't think he's a bad fella deep down.
It was just his non apology that really got to me to be honest. In fact he was quite arrogant in the way he did it without really recognising the impact his post could have had.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:10 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
teacher
Absolutely NO CHANCE!!
Old 03-07-2017, 08:12 PM

I don't think Mutch lacks effort or interest I just don't think he knows how to play at this level. Dreadful signing.