Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-10-2017, 05:13 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Seeing that save actually makes me a little cross.

C minus, could've tried harder.

*angry paddington bear stare*

(f'k him and his money.)

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 03-10-2017, 05:23 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not trying to start an arguement, but you would expect any half decent keepr to make most of those saves. I think we've become so accustomed to inept displays, that any competent keeper looks world class in comparison.

Last edited by Leopald Stotch; 03-10-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:24 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
He dropped a cross for the last one and made the others look better than they were, but he did look like he was trying.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
He did over exaggerate a few of those. But at least he saved them. I can't even stand the sight of a shot on our goal at the moment as I almost always expect it to go in.