Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Coming round to the idea!

CurvyGirl wants to be part of the human raceCurvyGirl wants to be part of the human raceCurvyGirl wants to be part of the human raceCurvyGirl wants to be part of the human raceCurvyGirl wants to be part of the human raceCurvyGirl wants to be part of the human raceCurvyGirl wants to be part of the human raceCurvyGirl wants to be part of the human raceCurvyGirl wants to be part of the human raceCurvyGirl wants to be part of the human raceCurvyGirl wants to be part of the human race
Apart from being a complete scam - one massive flaw is blatantly obvious... why would anyone so devoted to animal welfare ask you to spend the money on mosques and churches!!! If it was remotely genuine the Irwins would surely want the money to be spent on the animals?

" Can you help me remember how to smile
Make it somehow all seem worthwhile
How on earth did I get so jaded
Life's mystery seems so faded "

" Seems Like the more I gave the less I got - Whats the use in trying?
All I get is pain - when I needed sunshine I got rain "
Old 06-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
This is the best bit
I hate it when HSBC builds nuclear weapons.

If I've told them once, I've told them a thousand times!
Old 06-10-2006, 02:40 PM
Duck Boy!

randomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proud
I think the sick bit about it is...

a) The scammer claims to be the Widow of a person most people admired.
b) The scammer also claims that the person they are being (Terri Irwin) has cancer.

Thats what annoyed me. The email address it came from was barr.antonyedward@yahoo.co.uk so if anyone wants to reply then feel free. Best bet to set up a fake email account first.

"There's only one Simon Jordan.
One Simon Jordan.
He bought our ground,
For 12 million pounds.
Walking In a Jordan Wonderland"
Old 06-10-2006, 02:40 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just reply to them,. The widow ones are the best, they get all flirty and clumsy- and I quote- "I come to London and you good"

That's what one said to my mate Paul when he responded sayiong he had never known a womans touch and would gladly help out if the widowed lady would teachg him the language of lurve
Old 06-10-2006, 02:41 PM

Nork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNork1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks kosher to me.
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 06-10-2006, 02:43 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Re: Sick Nigerian Scammers

Quote:
Originally posted by randomjack
I've had plenty of those Nigerian Scammer emails saying "There are millions of unclaimed uinheritance blah blah blah..." But this one I got today takes the piss seriously, and I really hope the person who sent this dies a painful death.

What level will these Nigerain c u next tuesdays sink to just to scam some poor bloke?
Didn't you post a thread the other day about you wishing to make a formal complaint defenfing your (Trinidadian?) friend against racism?

Now a thread in which you assume the scammers are Nigerian and procede to them all c*nts.

I think my cynical thoery the other day was not misplaced.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:49 PM
Duck Boy!

randomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proudrandomjack is south London and proud
Re: Re: Sick Nigerian Scammers

Quote:
Originally posted by DANCOO
Didn't you post a thread the other day about you wishing to make a formal complaint defenfing your (Trinidadian?) friend against racism?

Now a thread in which you assume the scammers are Nigerian and procede to them all c*nts.

I think my cynical thoery the other day was not misplaced.
Few things wrong with that post. First off I didnt want to complain about anybody. I just wondered if I WANTED to could I. Second the person who I would of complained about wasn't Trinidadian. The girl who I would of complained about was white. I'm white myself, and it was the Trinidadian, who suffered the racial abuse. It was him who I wanted to back up, as I would if it was someone chinese, welsh scottish, Asian, white or whoever suffered racial abuse. I dont know about you but I really hate racial abuse. Third thing, its a known fact that most scams start in Africa. Fact. Just take a look at To view the link you have to Register or Login Last thing, ANYONE, no matter what colour/race they are that tries to get things of the back of the death of someone is a sick c*nt IMHO.

Try getting your facts straight before maing unfounded accusations.

One Simon Jordan.
He bought our ground,
For 12 million pounds.

Last edited by randomjack; 06-10-2006 at 02:52 PM.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:51 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Maz
I quite liked this.

I've heard of carrying drugs internally, but 11 million???
Maybe he's got a coin slot?
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
That's a lot of 10p pieces!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: Re: Sick Nigerian Scammers

Quote:
Third thing, its a known fact that most scams start in Africa.
Just a bit of a sweeping generalisation there! I'd say Africa has had rather more scams perpetrated on it's people by Europe & America than the other way round.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When do banks ever buy nuclear weapons??

You will pay your credit card Mr Boot!!! BOOOM

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 06-10-2006, 02:53 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Quote:
Third thing, its a known fact that most scams start in Africa. Just take a look at To view the link you have to Register or Login
Bwaha! The headline at the top of that site?

Quote:
Say "NO!" to Internet scammers
WHEREVER they are from!
Old 06-10-2006, 02:53 PM
Duck Boy!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sick Nigerian Scammers

Quote:
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
Just a bit of a sweeping generalisation there! I'd say Africa has had rather more scams perpetrated on it's people by Europe & America than the other way round.
Just look up "419 scam" on google and you will see loads of information on it and how it orginated in Africa, in areas like Nigeria especially.

One Simon Jordan.
He bought our ground,
For 12 million pounds.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:54 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sick Nigerian Scammers

Quote:
Just look up "419 scam" on google and you will see loads of information on it and how it orginated in Africa, in areas like Nigeria especially.
I think you have a bizarrely narrow definition of what a 'scam' is.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:56 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's all a bit low, scammish really
Old 06-10-2006, 02:57 PM
Duck Boy!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sick Nigerian Scammers

Quote:
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
I think you have a bizarrely narrow definition of what a 'scam' is.
The 419 scam is a specific type of scam. They are also called "advanced fee scams" or something similar. I am referring to this scam in paricular. Not all scams in general. It is the 419 scam that originates from Nigeria.

One Simon Jordan.
He bought our ground,
For 12 million pounds.
Old 06-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sick Nigerian Scammers

Quote:
The 419 scam is a specific type of scam. They are also called "advanced fee scams" or something similar. I am referring to this scam in paricular. Not all scams in general. It is the 419 scam that originates from Nigeria.
My point is maybe you should try to choose your words more carefully in future. At the moment your posts rather resemble the interesting linguistics of the nigerian net-scammers in question.
Old 06-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
It's all a bit low, scammish really
Old 06-10-2006, 03:01 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki

Quote:
Few things wrong with that post. First off I didnt want to complain about anybody. I was just wondered of I WANTED to could I. Second the person who I would of complained about wasn't Trinidadian. The girl was white. I'm white myself, and it was the Trinidadian, who suffered the racial abuse. Third thing, its a known fact that most scams start in Africa. Just take a look at To view the link you have to Register or Login Last thing, ANYONE, no matter what colour/race they are that tries to get things of the back of the death of someone is a sick IMHO.

Try getting your facts straight before maing unfounded accusations.
Firstly, if you didn't want to complain, why did you post a thread asking if you could (nothing to do with you wishing to let everyone know what s 'right on, non-racist kinda guy' you are)?

Secondly, nothing unfounded. I questioned the 'Trinidadian' bit myself.

Thirdly, you were the one assuming they were Nigerian (regardless of the history behind these kind of scams), and proceeded to call them c*nts.

Lastly, your final sentence is reminiscent of the sentence in your 'complaint' thread.
Old 06-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Duck Boy!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sick Nigerian Scammers

Quote:
Originally posted by DANCOO
Firstly, if you didn't want to complain, why did you post a thread asking if you could (nothing to do with you wishing to let everyone know what s 'right on, non-racist kinda guy' you are)?

Secondly, nothing unfounded. I questioned the 'Trinidadian' bit myself.

Thirdly, you were the one assuming they were Nigerian (regardless of the history behind these kind of scams), and proceeded to call them c*nts.

Lastly, your final sentence is reminiscent of the sentence in your 'complaint' thread.
First: Thats what I thought forums where for? Discussing things, asking advice, talking about the daily issues, and getting people's opinions on things etc etc? Thats what wanted to do. See what people's opinions were. It had nothing to do with how I wanted to make myself look.

As I said in a previous post: ANYONE, no matter what colour/race they are that tries to get things of the back of the death of someone is a sick c*nt IMHO. So if Simon Jordan tried this scam on me for example I would call him a sick c*nt. It has nothing to do with skin colour, race, or where they are from. So stop trying to make a race issue out of nothing.

One Simon Jordan.
He bought our ground,
For 12 million pounds.