Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 31-08-2007, 01:28 PM

MicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMicksSis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just think of all those business adventures you could start.
Old 31-08-2007, 01:33 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Shorthand must be a sought-after skill these days.
Old 31-08-2007, 01:36 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
I know Andy, he's in his early 50's and has three kids (one of each). He works for a bank in Ghana. I'd give him a ring if I were you.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 31-08-2007, 02:58 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
When I moved into my house about six years ago, a letter arrived through the door (not addressed to me), and when I opened it, it was one of these scams...hand written...and sent from Nigeria!
Old 31-08-2007, 03:05 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hello...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n501837187_83674_2240.jpg (39.5 KB, 51 views)
Old 31-08-2007, 03:10 PM

Twin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
2 million Dollars is not enough to retire on if you are under 50.
Old 31-08-2007, 03:14 PM
It's been emotional.

Bartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John TerryBartman is better than Stevie G, more faithful than John Terry
Please can we stop posting this type of thread - they make me lose the will to live.

*Look at these funny Nigerians! They think we're so stupid!

Yes but some people are!

Really? How could they be?*

etc etc ad nauseum.

Originality please. Rhino breeds with rabbit to form furry horny Rabbino and so on.
Old 14-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Variation on the theme. Ironical that they want to use the idea of scam victims as a scam.

UNION BANK PLC
COMPENSATION OFFICE UNION BANK/ UNITED NATIONS 2007 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
ATTN: SIR/MADAM,
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: UNB/06654 $150,000 USD.

This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the UNITED NATIONS in Central Bank to pay 150 victims of scam $150,000 USD (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars Only each).You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to this office as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $150,000 USD compensations funds. On this faithful recommendations,we want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarming on the money lost by various individuals to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today.

In other to compensate victims, the UNITED NATIONS Body is now paying 150 victims $150,000 USD each in accordance with the UNITED NATIONS recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be paid by Central Bank Nigeria as corresponding paying bank under funding assistance by the governments of USA , CANADA and BRITAIN.

Any benefactor of this compensation award will have to be first cleared and recommended for payment by UNION BANK PLC. According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid, over a half of the victims are from the United States, we still have an outstanding of 36 scam victims left to be paid. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

We shall feed you with further modalities as soon as we get response from you on how you intend receiving your compensation payment. Send a copy of your response and payment code to our remittance officer:

NAME: Mr Steven Ade
SCAMMED VICTIMS /REF/PAYMENTS CODE:
UNB/06654 $150,000 USD.
EMAIL:unionbankplc.ng231@yahoo.ca

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. May Udoh
Old 02-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I LOL at this one.... I'm now MR Maidstoned Eagle... alright!

Dear Maidstoned Eagle

I am Benson David (Esq), a solicitor at law.personal attorney to late Mr.Robert Eagle ,who was a contractor with European Development company.Herein after shall be referred to my client.

On the 11th of september 2001 my client was involved in world trade center bombing.unfortunately lost his life three month after the incident due to injuries he substained in the bombing , since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my client extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name to locate any of his relatives hence I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$10.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance Security Company in Lome/Togo where this huge amount was deposited in a trunk box under the coverage of family valuables. The said security company has issued
me a notice to provide the next of kin or have this box confiscated within the next twenty one official working days as they don't know the content of the box.

Since I have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for over 2years now,I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceedings of this box can be transfer to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response,we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfers as I have every necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me through thisemailbo(david_benson046@yahoo.com) for more details.

Thanks and God bless
Benson David (Esq)
Old 02-02-2008, 11:10 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I often get mails from China and Nigeria offering to buy all the stock i can supply -- if only it were true.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:25 AM
Sergeant Magi

Phil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverPhil O'Sophical is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
Old 02-02-2008, 02:50 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why do you lot get offered money and i get email suggesting my wife would scream if i could offer her a few more inches
Old 02-02-2008, 02:52 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by strawberry mivi
Why do you lot get offered money and i get email suggesting my wife would scream if i could offer her a few more inches
Coz we're all skint, but have big willies. You have money and a little willy.
Old 02-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Humble

DeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadPanX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got this yesterday through the e-mail, I'm quite tempted by this....

Quote:
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR CONTRACT /INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FUFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT.

SECONDLY WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH THE NONE OFFICIALS IN THE BANK ALL YOUR ATTEMPT TO SECURE THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOU. WE WISH TO ADVISE YOU THAT SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT LIKE THIS HAVE TO STOP IF YOU WISHES TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT SINCE WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM. RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC, THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM THE NEW SWORN IN PRESIDENT, ALHAJI.UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA (GCFR) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS ONE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS PER DAY. SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN THIS WAY, PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING THE ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS LISTED BELOW.

1. FULL NAME
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
3. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD TO(P.O BOX NOT ACCEPTABLE)
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION
5. ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

HOWEVER, KINDLY FIND BELOW THE CONTACT PERSON:

SEN. DAVID MARK
DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
PHONE: +234-8030445305
EMAIL: senator_davidmark4k@yahoo.es

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT $9,500,000.00 AS PART PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2007. ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMINUCATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT.

FOR ORAL DISCUSSION, I CAN BE REACHED ON +234-8030445305 OR EMAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR FURTHER DIRECTION AND ALSO UPDATE ME ON ANY DEVELOPMENT FROM THE ABOVE MENTIONED OFFICE.

NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-811) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

REGARDS,
SENATOR DAVID MARK
SENATE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Old 02-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Waterproof member

JHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I work in Nigeria, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole!
Old 05-02-2008, 10:23 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Email From an Essex girl

I might just pop over and pick the cash up personally.

From Mrs. Helen Brenford
101 Springfield Road,
Chelmsford,
Essex,
CM2 6AW,
United Kingdom.

Private email: helenbrenford01@yahoo.es

Here writes Mrs. Helen Brenford, suffering from cancerous ailment of the brain. Although, I have not met you in person, I got your contact after due consultation from your Country embassy here in the United Kingdom; Let me start by introducing myself, I am married to late Mr. Harry M. Brenford an Englishman. My husband was successful businessman all his life before his death. Our marriage lasted for three decades without a child, my husband died after a protracted illness.

My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged as he had passion for persons who cannot help themselves due to physical disability/financial predicament. I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child, which never came. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 12 Million GBP (Twelve Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in United Kingdom. Presently, this money is still with the Bank.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. It is often said that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband’s hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death, I know that I am going to be with the Almighty when I eventually pass on. The Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband’s relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in UK. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your family. Finally, in a non-negotiable basis, I am honestly willing to offer you 30% of the total funds once I confirm that you are seriously prepared to handle this transaction as the new beneficiary and thereafter be the coordinator of this charity program in future, while 70% of the funds go for the charity funding.

Reply via my private email box: helenbrenford01@yahoo.es

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Helen Brenford,
Benefactor.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Re: Email From an Essex girl

Quote:
Originally posted by Nelson Muntz
I might just pop over and pick the cash up personally.

From Mrs. Helen Brenford
101 Springfield Road,
Chelmsford,
Essex,
CM2 6AW,
United Kingdom.

To view the link you have to Register or Login has been circulating for a while.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:05 AM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm amazed that there is actually a cousin Benson!
Old 24-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quite liked this one received today.

Attention:

This mail serves as a listening ear to the victims of scam the world over.

We have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which ended 2

days ago with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization.

This message is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of

the world, the United Nations have agreed to compensate them with the

sum of US$500,000. This includes every foreign contractors that may

not have received their contract sum, and people that have had an

unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to

Government problems etc.

We have a database of victims and that is why we are contacting you,

this has been deliberated upon and is among our set of priorities

in making the world a better place.

You are advised to contact Mr. Jim Ovia of ZENITH BANK PLC, as

he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your

Cheque / International Bank Draft of USD$500,000. This funds are in

Bank Draft for security purpose. It will be sent to you and you

can clear it in any bank of your choice.

Therefore, you should send him your full Name, telephone number, a

valid mailing address where you want him to send your Bank Draft to.

Contact Mr. Jim Ovia immediately for your Cheque:

Person to Contact: Mr. Jim Ovia

Email: compensationunitzenith@live.com

*Making the world a better place*

Regards,

Department of Public Information, United Nations 2008
Old 06-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quite an interesting 419 scam email

Well... At least its got some back plot into it. You can tell their really working hard with their emails now...

Hello,

I am an auditor in Virgin Bank of United Kingdom and Benazir Bhutto's Financial Advicer till death. She died without accomplishing her mission.

she mapped out Ј50million for her political campaign under my custody; I only need your help to transfer the money to avoid any trace on me.

I will share the money equal with you, if only you will follow my instructions with the details I will provide to enhance the transfer to your account without any problem. Find more info in the website below to clear your curiosity;

To view the link you have to Register or Login
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein, hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,
John Smith Mustapha.
johnmustapha@aol.co.uk