Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS - RIP Chocky  

Go Back   CPFC BBS - RIP Chocky » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 12-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
West Ham United (a) Saturday 14th January 3pm - sold out

Just over a month 'til we make our first visit to the Olympic/London Stadium.

I know away fans are based behind the goal/in the corner to the right as you watch on TV. Anyone know the allocation?

Can see this selling out very quickly despite our current form.
Old 12-12-2016, 06:47 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think it's about 5% allocation which is above the 3000 away fan rule the PL state

That's what I read somewhere
Old 12-12-2016, 07:45 PM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If it's 5% we won't even get 3000 as the capacity is sub 60 k at present I'm sure we will get more than 3000
Old 12-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
It's about 3,000 give or take for segregation.

As per an agreement with all Premier League Clubs, away fans will be charged a maximum price of those shown below for all Premier League games:

Adults £30
Over 65's £25
Under 21's £25
Under 16' s £25

Supporters enjoy fine unobstructed views, however fans are housed quite far away from the playing area, especially at the back of the upper tier, so make sure you bring some binoculars, or more practically if you can, get yourself a seat in the lower tier or at the front of the upper tier. Due to the nature of the retractable seating there is a fair gap between the lower and upper tiers of the visiting fans sections.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Away Fan Reviews:

What you thought on seeing the ground, first impressions of away end then other sides of the London Stadium?

Fantastic on the approach up to the Stadium and with the number of people walking along it almost felt like a trip to Wembley. After the initial excitement then once inside you soon register how far away everything is. Including some of your own fans in the bottom tier. Seems a bit of a mish-mash.

Comment on the game itself, atmosphere, stewards, pies, facilities etc..

Stewards were fine and food okay but massive queues. Seemed to have about 30 urinals for 2700 fans?

Comment on getting away from the ground after the game:

Nightmare getting away. Usual police trick of making you walk in circles so you don't realise you're not actually getting any closer.

I knew it was high risk but it ended up being damn right dangerous, stewards were confused and had no clear instructions, probably still getting used to the stadium but they had no control.

The away section is awful, despite this being a modern stadium they didn't plan it well, the gap between fans in the upper and lower tiers is woeful and you could literally fit a London Bus in there!

Summary of overall thoughts of the day out:

West Ham should not had moved from the Boleyn, a lovely ground now unfortunately gone. I shall not be returning to the London Stadium for the league fixture later this season.

What you did before the game pub/chippy etc, and were the home fans friendly?

We arrived about 45 minutes to kick off so headed straight for the turnstiles, At no point were our tickets checked, only 8 turnstiles were open for 5000 people. I was expecting security to be tight but there were no metal detectors and searching by stewards was pretty random, one guy was just waiving people in his queue straight through.

Left the away end to find a load of West Ham fans waiting outside looking to incite trouble, with stewards severely outnumbered. Luckily, I had a coat on which covered up my shirt so I could blend in with the majority of fans who didn't want to cause trouble. The stewards sent us on a huge detour though, with leaving the match being very confusing

Horrendous! We wanted to meet up with some West Ham friends but were told to move off in a different direction. In hindsight this may have saved us at it appears to have kicked off afterwards. The stewards, working hard to hold back some angry looking West Ham fans, directed us away from the stadium but once on the way there were no signs as to how to get back to Stratford International. It seemed odd that some West Ham fans were asking Boro fans where to go. Mobile phone coverage in the area was patchy so it was a struggle to use your phone to get directions. They really do need to put signs up or have stewards directing you more. It was only when you got back to near the station that stewards once more appeared, but then we encountered some strange queuing systems. Once back at Stratford International we we directed all round it, even tough there were no queues left - strange! We eventually met up with our friends back at The Euston Flyer, where even they were mystified by the strange stewarding.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 12-12-2016, 09:14 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post

Supporters enjoy fine unobstructed views, however fans are housed quite far away from the playing area, especially at the back of the upper tier, so make sure you bring some binoculars, or more practically if you can, get yourself a seat in the lower tier or at the front of the upper tier. Due to the nature of the retractable seating there is a fair gap between the lower and upper tiers of the visiting fans sections.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
That is worst than grim. I know it's a new ground to tick off and all that, but unless I can get a seat towards the top of the upper, I don't think I'll bother!
Old 12-12-2016, 09:20 PM
9.6 miles from Selhurst

dav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedav434 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
That is worst than grim. I know it's a new ground to tick off and all that, but unless I can get a seat towards the top of the upper, I don't think I'll bother!
Is that scaffolding still there? Hope it's not - looks like you can't see the pitch at all!
Old 12-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Does the media report it as being harder to get to than Palace. Or another thing ignored.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:33 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav434 View Post
Is that scaffolding still there? Hope it's not - looks like you can't see the pitch at all!
Scaff? State of the Art retractable seating that is! There are now tarpaulins covering the gap, which double up as trampolines for the pissed.

Hard to describe how I feel about it really, curious to see just how bad it really is, not particularly looking forward to seeing the away support so literally divided into two.

I think even the first trip there in January, I will just accept it as being one of those 'straight in and out' type places that you don't really enjoy all that much, just see the game and get it done with as much as is practicable

As for the surrounding area, home fans wanting something barely resembling a normal matchday build up will drink in one of the couple of pubs on the Carpenters Road council estate nearby. I'd imagine Bromley by Bow is a pretty quiet nearby alternative for away fans or those wanting to just keep themselves to themselves. The nearby Westfield shopping centre doesn't particularly want the passing trade, and parking is heavily discouraged on the Newham side of the ground

Bit of a pigs ear really
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 12-12-2016, 09:37 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Not looking forward to this one despite it being a new ground. Even though it is not far for me to go it is destined to take ages
Old 12-12-2016, 09:41 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Does the media report it as being harder to get to than Palace. Or another thing ignored.
At least 3 underground stations and 3 DLR stations within 20 mins walk on a quiet day. I think the key thing is crowd management, or lack of it. The park itself is massive and easy to get a little bit disoriented if you try to be clever and avoid doing the obvious and simply head for Stratford tube.

Some lovely secluded canal-side walks around 'fish Island'/ and towards Hackney Wick and had the game been on a Sunday there would have been some really close parking options on that side of the ground which have yet to be clamped down on.

The place has the potential to be better than it currently is, but needs time and decent management to properly bed in

Old 12-12-2016, 09:45 PM

RobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think this will be one of the quicker games to sell out this season but only because it's the first time. Personally I will be interested to see how different it is compared to athletics.

From previous experience it was not very difficult to get out early afternoon but in the evening it was a nightmare. It would make things easier if you can walk through Westfield.

I'm not really sure where the best place to go will be as everywhere looks so bad to watch football.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:04 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I'll be f*cked if I'm going there. Looks dreadful.

Why did they bother installing West Ham livery seats in the areas looking at the back of the lower tier? Very odd.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:14 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I'll be f*cked if I'm going there. Looks dreadful.

Why did they bother installing West Ham livery seats in the areas looking at the back of the lower tier? Very odd.
Probably because they weren't paying for them. I intend to go just the once. If it's only to make me realise how lucky we are to be staying at Selhurst it will be worth the effort.
Old 13-12-2016, 01:24 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Can see this selling out very quickly despite our current form.
perhaps given the agro at most games there, most our fans will do a millwall and get west ham swine flu
Old 13-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laggin View Post
perhaps given the agro at most games there, most our fans will do a millwall and get west ham swine flu
Think I read there have actually been less arrests at the Olympic Stadium than at Old Trafford or Anfield this season (or something like that). Bloody notherners/chinese...

I have to say our journey there for the Olympics was really easy. They had bullet trains leaving St Pancras every 10 minutes and they weren't even that busy. Just checked and it looks like it's one every 17 mins now, so not too bad.
Old 13-12-2016, 11:39 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Think I read there have actually been less arrests at the Olympic Stadium than at Old Trafford or Anfield this season (or something like that). Bloody notherners/chinese...
No police at the ground = no arrests.
Old 13-12-2016, 11:54 AM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Living in Norwich it will basically be my journey down into Epping and the Central Line. I am struggling to remember though whether there is a decent way of walking to Leyton (to avoid Stratford) without walking past Stratford station. I guess there must be, but for the life of me I cannot remember. Any help?

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 13-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
No police at the ground = no arrests.
Fair point.
Old 13-12-2016, 01:58 PM

RobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In programme from Saturday Hull supporters this weekend are being charged the usual £30 for adults while for under 21 and over 65 its £25. I assume this to be the same for our game as well.
Old 13-12-2016, 02:02 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Draconian controls after stopping you use quickest routes to stations. Upper tier away fans section so far from pitch. Avoid and get lower tier if you can.