Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 14-06-2018, 02:46 PM

C-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Yep, I'm for real. Fact - Pompey couldn't give a **** about you. Nor could Southhampton or Bournemouth, despite your desperate attempts to get them to.

Millwall traditionally hate West Ham, I'll grant you but there is a rivalry they won't deny with us. Charlton ******* hate us, not that we give a shit about them.

Watford, as I said, I don't know why but they get very uppity these days around us for a club who don't care. Probably to do with beating them at Wembley twice rather than Zaha if we're honest.

You keep spectacularly avoiding that your entire identity comes from being our rivals. Amusingly.
I'm really not sure about that. If you lot disappeared we would still chug along quite nicely. Identity is not based on what rivalries we have or have not got. Nice that it's there tho, I would miss it all if you went tits. xx

Or are you talking about the Eagles/Seagulls thang?
Old 14-06-2018, 02:58 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
You keep spectacularly avoiding that your entire identity comes from being our rivals. Amusingly.
And you keep SPECTACULARLY confusing me for someone that's interested in rising to your bait. Amusingly.

I am the Fisherman my good man, i'll leave the biting for you and your chums.
Old 14-06-2018, 03:04 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
I'm really not sure about that. If you lot disappeared we would still chug along quite nicely. Identity is not based on what rivalries we have or have not got. Nice that it's there tho, I would miss it all if you went tits. xx

Or are you talking about the Eagles/Seagulls thang?
Mainly the Eagles/ seagulls thing.

Also personal experience of other fans asking who the **** you are and why we feel a rivalry with you.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:09 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Also personal experience of other fans asking who the **** you are
I bet these 'other fans' were shocked when they found out Brighton & Hove Albion were a team from Brighton & Hove, or were all these 'other fans' from Kyrgyzstan?
Old 14-06-2018, 04:17 PM
Halle Berry or Hallelujah

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
I bet these 'other fans' were shocked when they found out Brighton & Hove Albion were a team from Brighton & Hove, or were all these 'other fans' from Kyrgyzstan?
Uganda apparently
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:06 PM

matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Uganda apparently
Would these other fans know where Crystal Palace live mmmm
Old 14-06-2018, 06:07 PM
Halle Berry or Hallelujah

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Would these other fans know where Crystal Palace live mmmm

Whoooooooooosh
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 15-06-2018, 08:02 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Uganda apparently
Old 15-06-2018, 11:02 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Whoosh.

Of course they can work out where you come from, they've just never heard of you.

Unsurprisingly. Its hardly a football town.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:13 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Watford, as I said, I don't know why but they get very uppity these days around us for a club who don't care. Probably to do with beating them at Wembley twice rather than Zaha if we're honest.
They also have a real problem as their traditional rivals, Luton, have dropped so far down they never play them anymore
Old 15-06-2018, 11:17 AM

C-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Mainly the Eagles/ seagulls thing.

Also personal experience of other fans asking who the **** you are and why we feel a rivalry with you.
Depends how you look at it. It was a BHA fan decision, made in The Bosun in 75/6 to counter your "Eagles" handle , recently changed from "The Glaziers". We, the same as you lot, had to change the drippy name. You chose a bird that has nothing to do with SE25, but looks and sounds all majestic like. We chose Seagulls to shut you lot up, and we've got a few flying around the area. Seeing as we were at war with you at the time, there is a bit more football logic to it than your random, 'looks good' name.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:26 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
They also have a real problem as their traditional rivals, Luton, have dropped so far down they never play them anymore
We know that feeling.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Whoosh.

Of course they can work out where you come from, they've just never heard of you.

Unsurprisingly. Its hardly a football town.
I still think these 'other fans' you spoke too (let's pretend you actually did for entertainment purposes) were on a pre season tour from Bishkek.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:30 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Depends how you look at it. It was a BHA fan decision, made in The Bosun in 75/6 to counter your "Eagles" handle , recently changed from "The Glaziers". We, the same as you lot, had to change the drippy name. You chose a bird that has nothing to do with SE25, but looks and sounds all majestic like. We chose Seagulls to shut you lot up, and we've got a few flying around the area. Seeing as we were at war with you at the time, there is a bit more football logic to it than your random, 'looks good' name.
Speak for your inbred selves.
'Glaziers' was never a drippy name. And as for having a 'few' flying rats in your area...a f*cking few!!!
Old 15-06-2018, 11:43 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Also, you say the magnificent eagle is not associated with S.E 25 which is true enough but didn't you used to be the dolphins?
How would a dolphin ever survive in that sewage trap by Hove, what with all the discarded plastic bags (Tescos) floating about?
Not to mention all the plastic fans.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:45 AM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You do realise there is no such bird as a Seagull ?
Old 15-06-2018, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Tell me more, David Attenborough.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Now I'm no orne...ornaf...Awnif...bird watcher but how so?
Old 15-06-2018, 11:53 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Speak for your inbred selves.
'Glaziers' was never a drippy name. And as for having a 'few' flying rats in your area...a f*cking few!!!
More flying rats than dolphins that's for sure .
Old 15-06-2018, 12:19 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Tell me more, David Attenborough.
You should really be called the Gulls as there is not a single species called the Seagulls.

To view the link you have to Register or Login